Ruston Traveling 315 Miles to Spring Scrimmage With Edna Karr Tomorrow.....

RedZone

1 hour ago, Dev504 said:

Wasnt even close karr wan 63-0

I saw that score on the Louisiana Forum and didn't believe it......then I watched the highlights on the news and they showed Edna Karr scoring 6 or 7 TDs. It seemed a little more believable.

How long was that scrimmage?...30 minutes?

I don't know how that's possible. 

On 5/14/2021 at 11:04 AM, RedZone said:

Rummel will be traveling to Ruston this year.....that's like an OOS game. Rummel doesn't get to North Louisiana much.

Anyways, 5A Ruston plays in the same district as West Monroe.

Ruston has some nice facilities up there. Nice stadium, holds about 7000,  I believe. A lot of tradition at Ruston. Bert Jones, Fred Dean and those guys.

Ruston ranks 2nd in Louisiana is producing NFL players with 19....2 active currently.

St. Augustine New Orleans LA 32 5
Ruston Ruston LA 19 2

Ruston Stadium

bandicam 2021-05-14 09-55-31-334.jpg

@Nolebull813 I can see why rummel wants to travel so far to play Ruston, THEY SUCK

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

@Nolebull813 I can see why rummel wants to travel so far to play Ruston, THEY SUCK

Rummel is a bunch of pussies who had Escambia come to New Orleans and beat the tar out of them, and when it was time to man up and return the trip to Pensacola they cancelled like pussies!! 

The coach is a pussy and their resident cheerleader here is a pussy. I can’t ever respect people like that. The worst kind of scum

No one lied you liar. You lied about Rummel not cancelling on Escambia. Lie straight through your tooth. 

And your took what I said 7 months ago and tried to apply it to today like it means anything. I never do wear mask. Haven’t in a really long time. Of course I wore one when they made you. When you weren’t allowed to buy groceries without one. But then the desire to be a free American crept up and I decided to ditch the face diaper. That was over half a year ago I did that. 

But keep up with your lies pussy 

Just now, RedZone said:

How many posts you gonna try to squeeze in today, no-life moron?

..200 or 300?

giphy.gif

I’ve been at work and at Lowe’s and harbor freight and to my dumpster, now I’m throwing down some mulch and planting some plum trees, How ‘‘twas ur day, ? Chillen at the lake Charles little league field again??

7 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

No one lied you liar. You lied about Rummel not cancelling on Escambia. Lie straight through your tooth. 

And your took what I said 7 months ago and tried to apply it to today like it means anything. I never do wear mask. Haven’t in a really long time. Of course I wore one when they made you. When you weren’t allowed to buy groceries without one. But then the desire to be a free American crept up and I decided to ditch the face diaper. That was over half a year ago I did that. 

But keep up with your lies pussy 

NO ONE believes you and they shouldn't! Why?.....you are the "lying twitter reject".

You lie so much you don't even believe yourself. Your family bailed on you years ago for lying.

Keep posting though!

1 minute ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

I’ve been at work and at Lowe’s and harbor freight and to my dumpster, now I’m throwing down some mulch and planting some plum trees, How ‘‘twas ur day, ? Chillen at the lake Charles little league field again??

Sure.......WE know.

CYA

1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Damn Rummel will travel to the end of creation to avoid playing top teams. There are about 1000 teams in Texas, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia and Florida that are closer to Rummel than Ruston is, and they are traveling 7 hours to play some garbage dud like that? LMAO! What a bunch of scared pussies. They should be fucking ashamed

I remember when red flag bragged about taking his wife on a trip to Charlotte when they canceled out on Escambia. She was so embarrassed that he drove15 hours to go watch his crappy team play average competition. She sat there unsatisfied day dreaming about real men going on real trips. 

Her big trip To look forward to this year is Ruston Louisiana? Holy shit that’s fucking sad. 

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

This is why people KNOW you are the biggest LIAR on this forum besides gardenstateliar.....both of you insecure assholes should be banned for your pathological lying, out of context bullshit and total abuse of the 1st Amendment.

People don't even care what you post about anymore here or on the off-topic forum........You can't go 5 minutes without telling a lie. It's fucking unbelievable. GTF out of here. 

"Archbishop Rummel was scheduled to travel to Pensacola (Florida) to play Escambia High School on Friday night, but the game was canceled.

Rummel announced the cancelation on the school's Twitter account late Thursday night.

"To comply with (Florida) Governor Scott's declaration that all Florida schools close, the Rummel vs. Escambia game is canceled," the tweet said.

Scott cancelled classes for all public schools, state colleges, state universities and state offices in Florida from Friday through Monday."

20 minutes ago, RedZone said:

This is why people KNOW you are the biggest LIAR on this forum besides gardenstateliar.....both of you insecure assholes should be banned for your pathological lying, out of context bullshit and total abuse of the 1st Amendment.

People don't even care what you post about anymore here or on the off-topic forum........You can't go 5 minutes without telling a lie. It's fucking unbelievable. GTF out of here. 

"Archbishop Rummel was scheduled to travel to Pensacola (Florida) to play Escambia High School on Friday night, but the game was canceled.

Rummel announced the cancelation on the school's Twitter account late Thursday night.

"To comply with (Florida) Governor Scott's declaration that all Florida schools close, the Rummel vs. Escambia game is canceled," the tweet said.

Scott cancelled classes for all public schools, state colleges, state universities and state offices in Florida from Friday through Monday."

You fucking liar!! That isn’t even the same year!!! The game was cancelled in the summer before they scheduled the NC team

pussy and a liar. Bad combo 

They played Escambia in 2018 when Escambia came to New Orleans and put it to them. In 2019, Rummel was supposed to return the trip to Pensacola but decided to drop Escambia off the schedule completely and play the NC team. It was one of the most pussy moves since Curtis declined Atlantic and STA to play Lake Placid 

8 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

You fucking liar!! That isn’t even the same year!!! The game was cancelled in the summer before they scheduled the NC team

pussy and a liar. Bad combo 

GTF out of here......can I be more clearer about it?

You are a lying SOB.

Just fucking STOP!