Rufus your buddy back at it again.

Ga96

12 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

I don't have Facebook so I can't put him in his place. Haley acting like he knows everything about south Ga and Valdosta when he is really just the do boy for phil jones and beckham.

I don't really pay that much attention to the kid.  He's a shoot first, aim later type of guy.

To be honest...I only correspond to a few friends on Facebook.  Family and close acquaintances.  I say let the kid rant on...LOL.  I'm sure somebody enjoys his stuff....

Rufus>>

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Y’all gonna explain what’s up, or y’all just gonna blue balls us all knight 

I can honestly say I don't know what's up.  "96" is referring to a kid on Facebook that thinks he's the Dan Rather of Georgia High School Football.  He was whining a while back and I inadvertently asked him if he wanted a sucker?

The kid didn't take it well and went off on a tangent rant like a good little troll.

I just pass it on by if I see anything on Facebook that's authored by him.

I suppose it's my loss...LOL.

Rufus>>

• Thanks 1
  • Like 3

51 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

I don't have Facebook so I can't put him in his place. Haley acting like he knows everything about south Ga and Valdosta when he is really just the do boy for phil jones and beckham.

What exactly was going through your mind when you posted this thread on a National High School Football Forum?.

Help me understand..

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Omg ga96 acting like this kid murdered someone, give me a break dude

Lowndesloser96 is one of the most insecure people I've seen in my life

If people aren't talking about how great lowndes is every 5 minutes he's making a new thread to crap on other hard working coaches and players or Making a thread begging for attention

It's pathetic

• Like 1