Does anybody hear a rumbling sound, coming from the middle of Georgia?

Old Rabid One

9 hours ago, Old Rabid One said:

Rumor has it, that it is the Shelton Felton Valdosta Cats, all seven bus loads heading for Hound Town!

Final, in a scrimmage involving three varsity quarters. Valdosta 35 Jones Co. 27! A little difficult to assess because, apparently, according to one of the Hound dads, they mixed and matched the 1's and 2's throughout.

As an aside, I HOPE that this doesn't become a trend, since it cost TEN BUCKS Amuuurican, for three quarters of ball! And of the 1500 in attendance, I saw TWO MASKS! Cause apparently they were too busy filling their faces with Hound Dogs to care! The concession stands were emptied by HALFTIME! Take THAT Newesome!

2 hours ago, Old Rabid One said:

Final, in a scrimmage involving three varsity quarters. Valdosta 35 Jones Co. 27! A little difficult to assess because, apparently, according to one of the Hound dads, they mixed and matched the 1's and 2's throughout.

As an aside, I HOPE that this doesn't become a trend, since it cost TEN BUCKS Amuuurican, for three quarters of ball! And of the 1500 in attendance, I saw TWO MASKS! Cause apparently they were too busy filling their faces with Hound Dogs to care! The concession stands were emptied by HALFTIME! Take THAT Newesome!

Valdosta starters are a mix of seniors juniors and 9th graders. The current sophomores aren't worth speaking on and many of them will be sitting behind the class under them for the rest of their time at Valdosta.

2 hours ago, Ga96 said:

Valdosta starters are a mix of seniors juniors and 9th graders. The current sophomores aren't worth speaking on and many of them will be sitting behind the class under them for the rest of their time at Valdosta.

WELL, that's pretty bad news for #5 ranked JOCO! Cause the VCat QB1 threw for four scores and about 400 yds.! And they held JOCO to about twenty five yards rushing!