2021 CFB Season

ChimpGrip

12 hours ago, ChimpGrip said:

Who are your favorites to be in the final four?

The Tide this year will be dominant but young, particularly on offense. Defensively they should be the best they’ve been since 2017. Most starters return. 

If the OL can come together and Bryce Young ends up being the real deal after all, I see at least a 12-0 start.

For those who have a team they follow, what you do expect? How many returning starters? I think Clemson will be good but takes a small step back. I think Oklahoma could make some serious noise with Rattler at QB. I would love to see UT (Texas) ascend and be great this year with Card at QB (who’s from Lake Travis). 

Well sir, it won't take long to find out how good Clemson will be! They open up in Charlotte, against the GEORGIA BULLDOGS!

6 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

@TheMaximumHornetSting I never heard of him but Tiftonn rashod Bateman is supposed to be lights out

In HS he was a one man Show... 

Him and Tajay Chambers. He was under recruited... 

Bateman didn't start getting heavy offers until it was time for him to start graduating. He stuck with Minnesota all the way through. Even when Alabama,Tennessee,Florida and FSU came a knocking... 

• Thanks 1

On 5/19/2021 at 4:58 AM, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

In HS he was a one man Show... 

Him and Tajay Chambers. He was under recruited... 

Bateman didn't start getting heavy offers until it was time for him to start graduating. He stuck with Minnesota all the way through. Even when Alabama,Tennessee,Florida and FSU came a knocking... 

Isiah Washington  out of TCA, How was he is HS?