If there were NO Mater Dei and SJB in California who would be Preseason #1 this year and why?

RedZone

37 minutes ago, Ararar said:

It doesn’t matter because MD and SJB do exist.Unlike other states California doesn’t pretend that kids don’t transfer for athletic reasons.Kids can transfer for any reason except to follow a coach thus schools don’t have to recruit.Parents have the freedom to choose a school not be beholden to some old farts who try to tell what’s best for your family 

The way it should be. #landofthefree 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

That’s why he’s talking about CaLi and nj and Texas football all the time, ain’t no one here is interested in Louisiana football on a national level, it’s a sham

You sure do talk a lot of shit for a guy from a state (little nj) that barely tied Mississippi in NFL players drafted this year.

4-4

Curtis vs Male

Karr vs AHP

Newman vs Berkeley 

All ass stompings. Warren Easton might win a squeaker against the 75th best Florida team. Still think Navarre can pull it off. 

You guys can thank me later when Red Flag is gone for good when the top 3 Louisiana teams listed above all take losses. Football in Louisiana is junior varsity. Like Zachary losing 53-0 and top 10 Rummel losing to 93rd FL Escambia. It’s not real football 

56 minutes ago, Ararar said:

Who cares ?  

RedZone C. LeBlanc 

The "C" stands for "Cares".

Not to worry though. I'll do some research tonight and tell you who the best team in California is this year if there were no SJB or Mater Dei.

6 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Preseason #1 with no SjB or MD...

Hmm

Servite? 

JSerra?

Corona Centennial?

DLS?

Folsom?

Maybe?.......Now we are getting somewhere. We have "teamage"!! Not sure teamage is a word, let's pretend it is. 😃

The surfer dudes seem a little sensitive and defensive about naming some teams.

6 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

Since it's obvious there's a lot of idiots in this thread considering neither lowndes or IMG are in CALIFORNIA I'll say probably De La Salle as they have been consistently at the top for a long time, they just can't stockpile the talent the same way Bosco and Mater Dei can in Los Angeles

In everyone's defense, the sentence was poorly constructed, obfuscating its intended meaning. It should've been written as follows:

If there were no MD and SJB, who would be ranked no 1 in California this preseason?

15 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

In everyone's defense, the sentence was poorly constructed, obfuscating its intended meaning. It should've been written as follows:

If there were no MD and SJB, who would be ranked no 1 in California this preseason?

So you don't know either......join the club! 👍

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Hey leave the Cajun alone, without his peoples , who would Flip my burgers 🍔 

During my senior year of college I listened to a compelling argument on how inequality is actually good for society. What would this country be without the fine folks of Louisiana. I like duck dynasty. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

During my senior year of college I listened to a compelling argument on how inequality is actually good for society. What would this country be without the fine folks of Louisiana. I like duck dynasty. 

Good point, without RedStoneds people there would be no Troy from swamp people 

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

I think 2008 was the last year DLS lost to a CA team not named MD or SJB.

That's interesting.......how do you really feel about that?

DLS is 0-5 vs Mater Dei and SJB.

Have you just accepted it and the fact that's the way it's probably going to be forever?