Valdosta vs Jones Co

GHSFPS

14 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

@HawgGoneIt @Rufus69 is Rush Jr still on Valdosta football roster ?

I have no idea. His eligibility hinged on Rush working for the school system as their primary residence is in Moultrie. Pretty sure he isn't eligible to play there this season. Not sure what will happen to him. He could play for Colquitt County, but, I don't think they're too big on that. 

12 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I have no idea. His eligibility hinged on Rush working for the school system as their primary residence is in Moultrie. Pretty sure he isn't eligible to play there this season. Not sure what will happen to him. He could play for Colquitt County, but, I don't think they're too big on that. 

Hawg...when has living in the same community as where you play...ever been a thing for Rush?

Asking for an....acquaintance.

But...I think Thomas playing for the Packers anytime soon...would be a downright miracle.  Of course...I was wrong...once.

Rufus>>

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

Hawg...when has living in the same community as where you play...ever been a thing for Rush?

But...I think Thomas playing for the Packers anytime soon...would be a downright miracle.  Of course...I was wrong...once.

Rufus>>

Thomas is a good kid. I hate everything that has transpired and what effects it has likely had on him. 

He's a little undersized, but plays bigger than his stature. He'll be an assett for some team somewhere. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

Rufus>>

If THAT were the rule in Booford! They'd have a roster of about twenty varsity players.

18 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

That would be shame, crapping on a kid.

I know you’re speaking to the climate there, but I’d be disturbed if it is anything less than cordial there for the kid. 

Certainly not something to be proud of. 

bgw

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/22/2021 at 12:03 PM, Rufus69 said:

Rufus>>

In Nov. 2020 too.

By the by, how many SJB and MD playas, do you suppose are from THEIR immediate vicinity?

On 5/23/2021 at 6:48 AM, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

That would be shame, crapping on a kid.

I know you’re speaking to the climate there, but I’d be disturbed if it is anything less than cordial there for the kid. 

Certainly not something to be proud of. 

bgw

That's how packass are.

• Haha 1

On 5/22/2021 at 11:48 AM, HawgGoneIt said:

Colquitt players don't want to play for colquitt no chance the packass getting rush kid unless yall pay for him.