I hear something is brewing in packtown

Ga96

53 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Im shocked at the the fans that are ok with screwing the kids over. 

You don't give a damn about the kids you fucking hypocrite unless they attend lowndes 

You routinely bash kids and other coaches you don't know fucking thing about

If you have evidence of what Colquitt has done fucking post it, otherwise shut the fuck up about non-existent bullshit that you pulled out of your ass 

• Haha 1

On 5/27/2021 at 2:50 PM, Rufus69 said:

"67"...I gotta be honest.  I was told "something" was brewing in Pack Town as well.  And it involves Julio Jones.  Could be BIG.

Rufus>>

Oh that Julio thing. I don't think 96 would be privy to that. I hardly know myself.

On 5/27/2021 at 2:50 PM, Rufus69 said:

"67"...I gotta be honest.  I was told "something" was brewing in Pack Town as well.  And it involves Julio Jones.  Could be BIG.

Rufus>>

I believe you can land him, but what will the reaction be in ten months when he wants to renegotiate? Send the BNB from NM to talk to him? 

Do tell....... 😂 

32 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

I believe you can land him, but what will the reaction be in ten months when he wants to renegotiate? Send the BNB from NM to talk to him? 

Do tell....... 😂 

Uh, I will say...the BNB are some of the best negotiators I've ever worked with.  They know how to make an offer.

Rufus>>

35 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

Uh, I will say...the BNB are some of the best negotiators I've ever worked with.  They know how to make an offer.

Rufus>>

They sound like an old Italian produce guy I “worked”’for back home. Frankie Granato. 

Always love a good negotiation!

• 3 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

@HawgGoneIt @Rufus69 @67packer  Did Zane transfer out? He still living in town?    Didn’t think this would happen so early, especially he was looking like QB1 after spring game

Yes. He has left the program. Word is that he has transferred to Pelham. I don't know the specifics of his living situation so I won't comment on them. 

I think the coaches did everything they could to give Zane the chance to be QB1 but the ability is just not there. He looks great throwing on air but he gets happy feet and short arms the ball when facing a rush. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

So now what’s the Qb situation outside of Nico?? 

The kid who played 8th grade last year MAY give Neko a run for his money.

And then...we won't mention the Cali QB transfer that should be in Norman Park by end of June.

Rufus>>

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Rufus69 said:

The kid who played 8th grade last year MAY give Neko a run for his money.

And then...we won't mention the Cali QB transfer that should be in Norman Park by end of June.

Rufus>>

Fuck it, if ur going to either start a freshman or sophomore, there’s no seniority on this, simply who ever is better should get the start 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

@HawgGoneIt @Rufus69 @67packer  Did Zane transfer out? He still living in town?    Didn’t think this would happen so early, especially he was looking like QB1 after spring game

Man, we're talking about a kid whose dad had him in every sport as a wee tot. Baseball, football, diving, etc. When he wasn't good enough to get selected to play on a travel ball team his dad started his own travel ball team. 

Transferring to Pelham so as to not worry about any bigger players transferring in and out playing him is par for the course I'd guess. He had it happen to him here last year with Xavier, and, Neko was noticeably more athletic than Zane in the spring ball games. Zane may have been the starter come fall, but, I don't think there were any guarantees and the job was going to have to be competed for.  Between that and some disagreements between dad and the coaches here about training and technique etc., they decided to move along to Pelham. 

Have no idea about the living situation nor care much about it. Hopefully they do it right so he does get to play and not end up forfeiting or losing eligibility for his senior season. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Man, we're talking about a kid whose dad had him in every sport as a wee tot. Baseball, football, diving, etc. When he wasn't good enough to get selected to play on a travel ball team his dad started his own travel ball team. 

Transferring to Pelham so as to not worry about any bigger players transferring in and out playing him is par for the course I'd guess. He had it happen to him here last year with Xavier, and, Neko was noticeably more athletic than Zane in the spring ball games. Zane may have been the starter come fall, but, I don't think there were any guarantees and the job was going to have to be competed for.  Between that and some disagreements between dad and the coaches here about training and technique etc., they decided to move along to Pelham. 

Have no idea about the living situation nor care much about it. Hopefully they do it right so he does get to play and not end up forfeiting or losing eligibility for his senior season. 

Man I saw Pelhams schedule , wow I’ll never talk about colquitt having a. Cupcake scchduel again 

who the fuck is all these Jabroni teams on pelhams schedule 

if he’s not all state QB I swear

2 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Man I saw Pelhams schedule , wow I’ll never talk about colquitt having a. Cupcake scchduel again 

who the fuck is all these Jabroni teams on pelhams schedule 

if he’s not all state QB I swear

Pelham is a small school in a small town without a lot going for it. Rural community that doesn't even have a Walmart. 

Like someone else posted, if Mitchell County High and Pelham combined they'd be better for it in sports. There is also Westwood Private school there as well as Baconton Charter. 

At one time Mitchell County and Baker County both had a combined high school called Mitchell-Baker High. It's that rural over in those counties that they combined two to make one high school. 

On 6/14/2021 at 11:54 AM, HawgGoneIt said:

I'm going to ride over to Auburn and watch another 7v7 tomorrow. They were supposed to play at FSU but changed over to Auburn for some reason. I was kind of down on the secondary after Troy but later found out 3 projected starters were out. 2 were playing in a summer league baseball tournament and 1 was out for a funeral. The same 2 will be out for baseball tomorrow but the other kid will be back. These passing tournaments are good for our young QB's and secondary.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, 67packer said:

I'm going to ride over to Auburn and watch another 7v7 tomorrow. They were supposed to play at FSU but changed over to Auburn for some reason. I was kind of down on the secondary after Troy but later found out 3 projected starters were out. 2 were playing in a summer league baseball tournament and 1 was out for a funeral. The same 2 will be out for baseball tomorrow but the other kid will be back. These passing tournaments are good for our young QB's and secondary.

We still have QB(s) ??????

I heard that our new Cali QB transfer has been delayed a few days until after July 4th.

I hope we're gonna have enough time to get him prepared.....for the Phil Jones Show.

(Smile)

Rufus>>

• Haha 2

On 6/14/2021 at 2:17 PM, HawgGoneIt said:

Pelham is a small school in a small town without a lot going for it. Rural community that doesn't even have a Walmart. 

Like someone else posted, if Mitchell County High and Pelham combined they'd be better for it in sports. There is also Westwood Private school there as well as Baconton Charter. 

At one time Mitchell County and Baker County both had a combined high school called Mitchell-Baker High. It's that rural over in those counties that they combined two to make one high school. 

Reminds me of Gadsden County right outside Tallahassee. 

Prior to 2003 this rural county had 4 high schools. Quincy Shanks, Havana Northside, Chattahoochee and Greensboro. 

In 2003, Shanks and Northside merged to create East Gadsden. In 2004, Chattahoochee and Greensboro merged to create West Gadsden. 

And then in 2017, East Gadsden and West Gadsden merged to create Gadsden County High. Lol. 

so in 13 years, they go from 4 high schools to 1. There are a few other cases like Carrabelle and Apalachicola merged to create Franklin County. 

So it could happen for sure 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Reminds me of Gadsden County right outside Tallahassee. 

Prior to 2003 this rural county had 4 high schools. Quincy Shanks, Havana Northside, Chattahoochee and Greensboro. 

In 2003, Shanks and Northside merged to create East Gadsden. In 2004, Chattahoochee and Greensboro merged to create West Gadsden. 

And then in 2017, East Gadsden and West Gadsden merged to create Gadsden County High. Lol. 

so in 13 years, they go from 4 high schools to 1. There are a few other cases like Carrabelle and Apalachicola merged to create Franklin County. 

So it could happen for sure 

Valdosta and Lowndes merged to form South Georgia Regional High School.

Oh Wait.....maybe that's next year.....

Rufus>>

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

Rufus>>

The Athens bulldogs wouldn't even beat those teams if that happened. That would basically be the old Valdosta before Lowndes high. 

2 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

We still have QB(s) ??????

I heard that our new Cali QB transfer has been delayed a few days until after July 4th.

I hope we're gonna have enough time to get him prepared.....for the Phil Jones Show.

(Smile)

Rufus>>

Is his name Gake Jarcia? How much “funny munny” was left in the coffers after rush left? 

(wink)

• Haha 1

On 6/14/2021 at 11:12 AM, Iletteredintrack said:

Yes. He has left the program. Word is that he has transferred to Pelham. I don't know the specifics of his living situation so I won't comment on them. 

I think the coaches did everything they could to give Zane the chance to be QB1 but the ability is just not there. He looks great throwing on air but he gets happy feet and short arms the ball when facing a rush. 

When Neko gits happy feets, he heads for da promised land!

On 6/17/2021 at 7:43 AM, Rufus69 said:

Rufus>>

Packers had a pretty fair day at the touch football tournament in Auburn yesterday considering 95% of their anticipated offensive production didn't make the trip. They came up 2 points short of playing in the championship game. An interception on their first possession was the difference. That interception was worth 3 points for their opponent.

Neko got better as the day went forward. Not having our top 3 receivers there meant some kids had to step up and they did. The defense was still without the kids playing travel baseball but looked better than they did at Troy last week. Head Coach wasn't there. He's still in Atlanta with his teenage daughter that remains in ICU.

I was pretty fortunate to see the entire tournament as the guy I rode over there with almost got us tossed from the field twice by the officials and once by an opposing fan that looked like a young Dick Butkus. There were no close restrooms at the Auburn practice fields so I went to the backside of the Valdosta bus and pissed on their tires, twice. Their team didn't have a good day either but I'm hearing Valwood should be awesome this year. 

• Thanks 1