Athlon College Football Rankings: Top 25 for 2021

RedZone

#17 LSU Fighting Tigers

Will open vs UCLA in the Rose  Bowl

#23 Louisiana-Lafayette Ragin' Cajuns

Will open vs #20 Texas in  Austin

https://athlonsports.com/college-football/top-25-college-football-rankings

Note: The Ragin' Cajuns returns 20 starters.....that's a lot of starters. And, the Cajun picked up some transfers via the portal. All the transfers are originally from Louisiana except T.J. Fiailoa....who is from Oklahoma.

https://athlonsports.com/college-football/louisiana-football-ragin-cajuns-prediction-preview-2021

.....and incoming transfers from Texas A&M (RB Jacob Kibodi), TCU (WR John Stephens Jr.), ULM (OL T.J. Fiailoa) and Nebraska (OL Matthew Anderson)

31 minutes ago, RedZone said:

I wouldn't be surprised if #14 Miami shocks #1 Alabama.

Everything about this game smells like a shocker to me.

Alabama is 17.5 point favorite.......I may jump on that.

They may cover, but da u is still da u until they prove otherwise.

It won’t be against the gumps. 

7 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

They may cover, but da u is still da u until they prove otherwise.

It won’t be against the gumps. 

Miami returns 19 starters.....got some good transfers too...

I just don't see it as a cake-walk for gump.......gump has some holes to fill with a rookie QB. Don't get me wrong gump has great players they will plug in, but it may take a couple games.

Anyways, 

"The Miami Hurricanes will be one of the most experienced teams in the country going into the 2021 season. 

UM will return 19 of 22 starters from a team that went 8-3 in 2020.

According to ESPN’s Bill Connelly, the Hurricanes will return 91 percent of their production from the 2020 season, which ranks as the third most in the country. "

On the offensive side of the ball, Miami returns 95-percent of their production from 2020, which is the most of any team in the country. Tight end Brevin Jordan, who caught 38 passes for 576 yards and seven touchdowns in 2020 is the only major contributor that is not returning in 2021."

Miami’s defense returns 86-percent of their production from the 2020 season, which is the 12th most in the country. 

The Hurricanes will be led on that side of the ball by defensive tackle Nesta Jade Silvera and safety Bubba Bolden along with transfer portal additions like cornerback Tyrique Stevenson, who arrived from Georgia, and defensive end Deandre Johnson, who comes from Tennessee. "

https://247sports.com/college/miami/LongFormArticle/Miami-Hurricanes-Football-2021-Despite-the-returning-production-plenty-of-new-faces-will-emerge-for-Miami-in-2021-164538767/

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Miami returns 19 starters.....got some good transfers too...

I just don't see it as a cake-walk for gump.......gump has some holes to fill with a rookie QB. Don't get me wrong gump has great players they will plug in, but it may take a couple games.

Anyways, 

"The Miami Hurricanes will be one of the most experienced teams in the country going into the 2021 season. 

UM will return 19 of 22 starters from a team that went 8-3 in 2020.

According to ESPN’s Bill Connelly, the Hurricanes will return 91 percent of their production from the 2020 season, which ranks as the third most in the country. "

On the offensive side of the ball, Miami returns 95-percent of their production from 2020, which is the most of any team in the country. Tight end Brevin Jordan, who caught 38 passes for 576 yards and seven touchdowns in 2020 is the only major contributor that is not returning in 2021."

Miami’s defense returns 86-percent of their production from the 2020 season, which is the 12th most in the country. 

The Hurricanes will be led on that side of the ball by defensive tackle Nesta Jade Silvera and safety Bubba Bolden along with transfer portal additions like cornerback Tyrique Stevenson, who arrived from Georgia, and defensive end Deandre Johnson, who comes from Tennessee. "

https://247sports.com/college/miami/LongFormArticle/Miami-Hurricanes-Football-2021-Despite-the-returning-production-plenty-of-new-faces-will-emerge-for-Miami-in-2021-164538767/

Alabama lost almost 80% of their offensive production from last year...there is no way in hell they look the same this year offensively....defense will be solid and Satan will play it safe with the rookie QB early.

4 hours ago, RedZone said:

I wouldn't be surprised if #14 Miami shocks #1 Alabama.

Everything about this game smells like a shocker to me.

Alabama is 17.5 point favorite.......I may jump on that.

Jump on it. I’ll give you 3 more and take Alabama -20.5. We can start at $1,500 and go as high as you’d like. Proof of funds posted. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Jump on it. I’ll give you 3 more and take Alabama -20.5. We can start at $1,500 and go as high as you’d like. Proof of funds posted. 

Lmao nick relax , 1,500  is like his year Rent or lifetime supply of crawfish 🦞 

17 minutes ago, RedZone said:

I'll take the -20.5 on a "lifetime ban" wager.

Either way, I win. 

lmao 😂 @Nolebull813 how many life time ban wagers is this fool gonna have and it’s not even June yet 😝 

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, RedZone said:

It's written in this thread.

Sorry to hear you won't man up and take the lifetime ban wager. I really didn't expect you would. I was right again.

You’re already getting the ban when garbage Louisiana hsfb goes 0-3. Writing is on the wall. You need an excuse to leave before Newman gets rolled in October. I doubt you’ll honor your original bet though. Racists like yourself are the least honorable scum of the earth. Sorry to hear your racist self is too pussy to put your money where your mouth is. Sad, but very on brand! 

1 minute ago, HurricaneNick said:

You’re already getting the ban when garbage Louisiana hsfb goes 0-3. Writing is on the wall. You need an excuse to leave before Newman gets rolled in October. I doubt you’ll honor your original bet though. Racists like yourself are the least honorable scum of the earth. Sorry to hear your racist self is too pussy to put your money where your mouth is. Sad, but very on brand! 

You could have taken the lifer bet....don't be mad and don't be mad at yourself for not having any balls.

......the thought of NOT posting hundreds of Mater Dei photos and chest bumping Mater Dei every week is scary, right?

It's all good, Wendy.

Just now, RedZone said:

You could have taken the lifer bet....don't be mad and don't be mad at yourself for not having any balls.

......the thought of NOT posting hundreds of Mater Dei photos and chest bumping Mater Dei every week is scary, right?

It's all good, Wendy.

It’s all good broke boy. You’re too pussy. Please don’t use anymore N bombs during your final few months on here. I post about a school I actually went to and played football for. You pimp dog shit schools from the most illiterate state in the nation that you have no affiliation with. All you know. The biggest inferiority complex on this board. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

It’s all good broke boy. You’re too pussy. Please don’t use anymore N bombs during your final few months on here. I post about a school I actually went to and played football for. You pimp dog shit schools from the most illiterate state in the nation that you have no affiliation with. All you know. The biggest inferiority complex on this board. 

Damn homie u just summed up RedStone in one paragraph 

NOICE 👍 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Like I said, Wendy........You are a hell of a cheerleader.

I'll leave the door open for you if you have a change of heart. There's time.

Cya, honey!

12 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

I respect people who actually pull for the school they attended instead vicariously living though some other in state powerhouse.  

• Like 2