Top 5 NFL producing HS

Ararar

7 hours ago, Old Rabid One said:

Ain't Northwestern the team what Lowndes place a running time piece upon, last season? Jist goes to show, that COACHING trumps TALENT!

I don’t think any of those there players would be NFL eligible. It says all time chuckles. Just freeze, and step away from the crack pipe! 

Lowndesloser96 I already exposed your bullshit lie in another thread, just because your too much of a coward to respond doesn't mean you can pretend like it doesn't exist

When I'm actually on the same side of the argument as Los you know your argument is stupid beyond comprehension 

On 5/26/2021 at 6:12 PM, Ga96 said:

since your state does open enrollment and your team recruits almost as good as img 

On 5/26/2021 at 8:51 PM, Columbiafan said:

Oh shut the fuck up you damn weasel 

You don't know a fucking thing about football and you proved it with this bullshit lie 

"since your state does open enrollment and your team recruits almost as good as img"

^

On 5/26/2021 at 8:51 PM, Columbiafan said:

If you ever done any damn research you would know STA actually doesn't get that many transfers 

In fact DFB, Miami Central and Miami Northwestern in SFL alone as PUBLIC SCHOOLS get more transfers each year than schools like STA, Cardinal Gibbons and AHP

STA doesn't need to rely on transfers because most of their top kids end up there as 9th graders 

I dare you to try and disprove my claim lowndesloser96, I double dare you to try because it will expose you for how clueless you really are when it comes to Florida HS football

52 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

STA is a private school so open enrollment is irrelevant to them, think tank.

Open enrollment was essentially to remove the border requirements and allow kids to pick their school private or public 

If anything open enrollment has actually made it easier for public schools to get transfers but this clown doesn't have a clue what he's talking about

Also I'll point out for those paying attention if they did research into the privates that are winning each year, look where they are located 

Almost every winning private is in a METRO

You don't see aucilla Christian dominating in football and they routinely get their ass kicked by public schools, I wonder why 🙄

Because If what lowndesloser96 had any accuracy they would be good because the open enrollment would be designed to help private schools, yet in reality the private schools haven't gotten any significantly better as a result of the rule, most privates who were winning were already doing so before the rule went into effect which has only been around a few years 

Most of STA players All time in the NFL were already there before open enrollment 

@HawgGoneIt @Nolebull813 @imaGoodBoyNow @67packer @Sweetlarry @Fred @FootballGuy @BUFORDGAWOLVES @ngdawg 

I wanted you all to see at how lowndesloser96 dodges facts he can't disprove and continues to spread the same lie that was already shot down just because he's too much a coward to answer for it while claiming he knows it all about Florida HS football

it's truly pathetic If You ask me 

• Like 1

I may have to start posting this in every thread that lowndesloser96 is in until he answers to it so everyone on here knows what a coward he is 

"since your state does open enrollment and your team recruits almost as good as img"

^^^^^^^

If you ever done any damn research you would know STA actually doesn't get that many transfers 

In fact DFB, Miami Central and Miami Northwestern in SFL alone as PUBLIC SCHOOLS get more transfers each year than schools like STA, Cardinal Gibbons and AHP

STA doesn't need to rely on transfers because most of their top kids end up there as 9th graders

On 5/30/2021 at 6:56 PM, Ararar said:

St Augustine (aka St  Aug) may not be a national power name, but they put out a zillion (ok, maybe not a zillion) college players and NFL players.

Sort of funny that everyone wants to see Edna Karr (NOLA) vs American Heritage Plantation, FL (aka AHP) this year. Huge game, I guess.

St Aug beat Edna Karr last year. Shut the Karr Cougars out the last 3 quarters of the game.

My guess is if AHP is as good as St Aug they probably beat Edna Karr. If not, they lose. Make no mistake the Florida team is stacked.

"Who could’ve predicted an instant classic?

Albert Quest V rushed for 132 yards and a touchdown, Kendall Sampson added 260 total yards and two scores, and the Purple Knights’ defense held the Karr offense scoreless for the final three quarters in snapping the Cougars’ 13-game winning streak."

The St Aug Purple Knights photo:

St.-Aug-1-1250x750.jpg

39 minutes ago, RedZone said:

St Augustine (aka St  Aug) may not be a national power name, but they put out a zillion (ok, maybe not a zillion) college players and NFL players.

Sort of funny that everyone wants to see Edna Karr (NOLA) vs American Heritage Plantation, FL (aka AHP) this year. Huge game, I guess.

St Aug beat Edna Karr last year. Shut the Karr Cougars out the last 3 quarters of the game.

My guess is if AHP is as good as St Aug they probably beat Edna Karr. If not, they lose. Make no mistake the Florida team is stacked.

"Who could’ve predicted an instant classic?

Albert Quest V rushed for 132 yards and a touchdown, Kendall Sampson added 260 total yards and two scores, and the Purple Knights’ defense held the Karr offense scoreless for the final three quarters in snapping the Cougars’ 13-game winning streak."

The St Aug Purple Knights photo:

St.-Aug-1-1250x750.jpg

Isn't surtain (AHP head coach) a graduate of Edna Karr? I believe if so that's the main reason they set this game up 

1 hour ago, Columbiafan said:

Isn't surtain (AHP head coach) a graduate of Edna Karr? I believe if so that's the main reason they set this game up 

He is....and, it's one of the reasons.

Small note on St Aug.

St Aug plays all it's home games at historic Tad Gormley Stadium...capacity 27,000. It's their designated home field and has been for years. Most schools here don't have their own stadiums, but since St Aug (is NOLA's team) they get Gormley Stadium. Rummel gets Joe Yenni Stadium and etc....

A lot of history in this old stadium. They recently put some new turf down, not in the video.

38 minutes ago, RedZone said:

He is....and, it's one of the reasons.

Small note on St Aug.

St Aug plays all it's home games at historic Tad Gormley Stadium...capacity 27,000. It's their designated home field and has been for years. Most schools here don't have their own stadiums, but since St Aug (is NOLA's team) they get Gormley Stadium. Rummel gets Joe Yenni Stadium and etc....

A lot of history in this old stadium. They recently put some new turf down, not in the video.

It's the same way in SFL, a lot of teams share either traz Powell or tropical park and many play at odd times or on Thursday and Saturday to make it work 

Many teams who have their own stadium are bare essential but once you get north of Miami into Broward or Palm Beach county more teams have their own stadium but in Miami there are very few teams collectively who actually have their own stadium

1 hour ago, Atticus Finch said:

What's funny is that you can't quote a single person saying this.

Ever.

It's been mentioned plenty of times by the same 4 people.......no big deal really.

...gardenstateballer has said at least 25 times it's a make or break game for Louisiana. Oh, man.....that guy is such a loser. 😀

bandicam 2021-06-01 15-09-30-143.jpg

On 5/31/2021 at 12:38 PM, Columbiafan said:

@HawgGoneIt @Nolebull813 @imaGoodBoyNow @67packer @Sweetlarry @Fred @FootballGuy @BUFORDGAWOLVES @ngdawg

I wanted you all to see at how lowndesloser96 dodges facts he can't disprove and continues to spread the same lie that was already shot down just because he's too much a coward to answer for it while claiming he knows it all about Florida HS football

it's truly pathetic If You ask me 

Are you under the mistaken impression that we don't already know this?