You heard it here FIRST! Jones' Coach Chastain will see if the third time is a charm,...

Old Rabid One

15 hours ago, Old Rabid One said:

when he takes over the Three Downers of Northside! And again takes on the Packers of Colquitt, to go OOOO and three!

Are you guys gonna play any National oos teams ever again, eventually ur gonna have to get out of that Bush ur hiding in, it’s sad that bueford has a. More challenging schedule 

On 5/31/2021 at 5:29 PM, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Can you name your previous out of state teams you played from 2017-2021??

CERTAINLY!!!!!!!!!!! Bishop Sullivan, Trinity Catholic, Trinity Christian, Vista Murrieta, American Heritage, Plantation, Tampa Plant, Dothan, Enterprise, Marietta, Walton, Pebblebrook, Brookwood(3), Parkview, Archer(2) Mill Creek, North Paulding, North Cobb, McEachern, Etowah, Norcross, and Grayson!(2)

17 minutes ago, Old Rabid One said:

CERTAINLY!!!!!!!!!!! Bishop Sullivan, Trinity Catholic, Trinity Christian, Vista Murrieta, American Heritage, Plantation, Tampa Plant, Dothan, Enterprise, Marietta, Walton, Pebblebrook, Brookwood(3), Parkview, Archer(2) Mill Creek, North Paulding, North Cobb, McEachern, Etowah, Norcross, and Grayson!(2)

That’s pathetic that’s like saying Bosco Bergen paramount Catholic, Peter’s are all out of state games for us, I mentioned recent oos games and u gave me this because ur embarrassed 🙈 of the real answer

1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

That’s pathetic that’s like saying Bosco Bergen paramount Catholic, Peter’s are all out of state games for us, I mentioned recent oos games and u gave me this because ur embarrassed 🙈 of the real answer

For one, rab did too much when he listed the in state teams when you asked him which teams from oos has colquitt played. And two, I know what you're getting at with the whole oos thing, but no matter how you look at it, Bishop Sullivan through Enterprise are teams from oos. 

This has been discussed ad nauseum. If you wanted colquitt to hop on a plane, you know what had to be done. 

4 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

4 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Lets be clear heah! Metro ATL is NOT GEORGIA! I QUOTE a serviceman I met while on leave in Japan, after he told me that he was from Decatur. I'm glad to finally see somebody overseas from Georgia! His reply was, I'm not from GEORGIA, I'm from ATLANTA!

3 hours ago, Old Rabid One said:

Lets be clear heah! Metro ATL is NOT GEORGIA! I QUOTE a serviceman I met while on leave in Japan, after he told me that he was from Decatur. I'm glad to finally see somebody overseas from Georgia! His reply was, I'm not from GEORGIA, I'm from ATLANTA!

U can reply with as much dumb shit as ur heart desires, but u stay Dodging the 2 million dollar question 

WHOS  THE TOP OUT OF THE STATE TEAMS HAVE U PLAYED FROM 2017-2021

6 hours ago, FootballGuy said:

For one, rab did too much when he listed the in state teams when you asked him which teams from oos has colquitt played. And two, I know what you're getting at with the whole oos thing, but no matter how you look at it, Bishop Sullivan through Enterprise are teams from oos. 

This has been discussed ad nauseum. If you wanted colquitt to hop on a plane, you know what had to be done. 

They don’t have to hop on a plane,,

that’s the thing, if they can get some bum ass team from Illinois to drive 12 hours for a game they certainly can get Lakeland or ahp  or some closer team to take the trip, but hey I ain’t hating, sometimes you gotta play shit teams to make your own team appear better than they actually are

6 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

They don’t have to hop on a plane,,

that’s the thing, if they can get some bum ass team from Illinois to drive 12 hours for a game they certainly can get Lakeland or ahp  or some closer team to take the trip, but hey I ain’t hating, sometimes you gotta play shit teams to make your own team appear better than they actually are

And this is why I hate that colquitt lost to milton in the 7A title game in 18. I feel like the potential game against SFA woulda answered a lot of y'all's questions about colquitt and if they were fool's gold or not. 

And how come y'all don't give colquitt props for beating Bishop Sullivan? 

3 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

And this is why I hate that colquitt lost to milton in the 7A title game in 18. I feel like the potential game against SFA woulda answered a lot of y'all's questions about colquitt and if they were fool's gold or not. 

Because it doesn't fit the agenda.... 

LDT is the local neighborhood BS peddler.... 

If Colquitt played and beat Dematha He'd say they where down or haven't been good in years or something along that lines... 

It rounds back to another dead horse beaten topic we've had oh so many times.... 

It's in the same boat with the topic of California rankings inflation that Samantha loves to ignore

• Like 1

I think the coach for Colquitt hinted at the fact he doesn’t really put out of state games on a priority when it comes to running his program. He appears to be invested in playing powers in the state. 

just because the teams are from out of state doesn’t mean the game is good. playing a national top 50 Georgia team is a better game for Colquitt than playing some nobody from Missouri or Kentucky. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, FootballGuy said:

Let me get what ur smoking on , if u think colquitt would have put more than 3 points on SFA

14 hours ago, FootballGuy said:

This has been discussed ad nauseum. If you wanted Colquitt to hop on a plane, you know what had to be done. 

I can see it NOW! Colquitt hops on a plane to Nu Yok, Nu Yok, cause Teterboro don't have connecting flights from the busiest airport in the country,(Hartsfield International) to catch da plane, da plane to NEW Joursey! And DIN, they hafta hire buses to trek to some 3,000 seat shithouse stadium, that triples as a baseibol and soccer venue, with no lights on a Saddie afternoon! And they get two dollars and a bag a donuts for their efforts!

17 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Let me get what ur smoking on , if u think colquitt would have put more than 3 points on SFA

ARE YOU SHITTIN ME????????????????????? ALL of a sudden, Lee got GOOD, after they dropped down into the bush leagues, and Colquitt and Lowndes put RUNNING CLOCKS on um, three straight games!

FYI:

SFA 29 Bishop Sullivan 8

Colquitt 38 Bishop Sullivan 7 SAME SEASON, BACK to BACK! And without a running clock, Colquitt puts half a pile on them Parochials, who the ole Virginnie association threw out of their league, for being TOO DOMINANT!

4 minutes ago, Old Rabid One said:

ARE YOU SHITTIN ME????????????????????? ALL of a sudden, Lee got GOOD, after they dropped down into the bush leagues, and Colquitt and Lowndes put RUNNING CLOCKS on um, three straight games!

FYI:

SFA 29 Bishop Sullivan 8

Colquitt 38 Bishop Sullivan 7 SAME SEASON, BACK to BACK! And without a running clock, Colquitt puts half a pile on them Parochials, who the ole Virginnie association threw our of their league, for being TOO DOMINANT!

You still haven’t answered question 

3 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

You still haven’t answered question 

WHAT query is THAT? Da Bishop is good enough for St. Frances Academy, but not for the COLQUITT COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOL PACKERS?😄

And a quote from the greatest prep coach in history, RUSH PROpST! "My 2018 edition, was the best team I've EVER coached, including the 2015 National Champions! Why they didn't show up against Milton Bradley, is one for the ages!"

12 hours ago, Old Rabid One said:

65% of the state's population will disagree with you on that.

9 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

U can reply with as much dumb shit as ur heart desires, but u stay Dodging the 2 million dollar question 

WHOS  THE TOP OUT OF THE STATE TEAMS HAVE U PLAYED FROM 2017-2021

Funny that you use the last FOUR seasons, one of which was COVIDRAMA! Keeping in mind the the bush league coach Colquitt is left with, ain't gonna DO OOS of any significance! Because he KNOWS that he is lacking! Two aberration W's against Lowndes and Grayson, are the only thing keeping the boo birds away! But even THAT, doesn't silence the infinite wisdom of the HAWG POUND! "WE NEED ANOTHER COACH, TO GET US TO THE FINALS AGAIN!"

2 minutes ago, Old Rabid One said:

GEEEZ Fartboy, those metro clowns you talk about, couldn't find a specific venue in SOUTH Georgia, without GPS! THAT'S why the few that follow their team, take a CHARTER to away games outside of metro!

You've proven over and over and over again that you don't know jack doodle about Metro geography and where things are.  Guess that makes you suspect then as well.

Just now, Fred said:

You've proven over and over and over again that you don't know jack doodle about Metro geography and where things are.  Guess that makes you suspect then as well.

And DECATUR is located WHERE? I believe that it is down the street from AVONDALE ESTATES, your home village! The only time denizens of metro, venture out of their comfort zone! Is when they go to the beach, to the mountains, or back home to whatever Northern shithole they originated from! Heyward, Markakas, Francouer's, and Brian's McCann's parents are ALL from the NORTH!