96 it's a total of 5 coaches left the Lowndes program this month

67packer

"67"....

One of the North Morven rank and file told me late last night...for Colquitt to circle the wagons.  Said the Vikings could very well be coming after a couple of our staff.  So I thought about it...and I've come up with the following...

Lowndes don't need no stinking assistant coaches.

They got Jacurri !!!!  And he's unstoppable !!!!

Nuff said....

Rufus>>

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rufus69 said:

"67"....

One of the North Morven rank and file told me late last night...for Colquitt to circle the wagons.  Said the Vikings could very well be coming after a couple of our staff.  So I thought about it...and I've come up with the following...

Nuff said....

Rufus>>

@Ga96 I got ur back Cuzzzz,  Roofie look at these all American stats by Jacuzzi  that were put up against Perennial powerhouse Colquitt Country day school 🏫 

3670D292-F02D-4F7A-82E2-65B59E46D70F.jpeg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Rufus69 said:

"67"....

Nuff said....

Rufus>>

True Kimosabe. How many more years does he have. Won't this be his 5th year starting? They may not be able to keep coaches but when they latch on to a good player they don't turn loose.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, 67packer said:

True Kimosabe. How many more years does he have. Won't this be his 5th year starting? They may not be able to keep coaches but when they latch on to a good player they don't turn loose.

I remember that Greg Reid was a 5th year Junior....(Smile).

Rufus>>

• Haha 3

Man yall are late late. I could've sworn I posted this on another thread. 2 left for better positions at Lambert and 2 retired.

The only one we lost that will effect us is our D line coach. He is becoming the DC at Lambert. The other going to Lambert is coach holley he is a great friend of mine but he can not coach. He is great on the finances and administration side of things though. He is going to do special teams up there. He got demoted from QB coach at Lowndes.

2 others retired as I said earlier. One nobody knew he was still considered a coach he hasn't coached for at least 2years now so I guess he was just loading up on checks. 

Considering ive contacted coach Dubose and he has no idea about the OC leaving i don't put too much stock into it. If our OC does end up leaving nobody will care. 

Some football knowledge for you and others that don't know. There is always turnover when a new coach arrives. The only reason coaches didn't leave last year was the pandemic. 

We have already had plenty of coaches applying for the new positions that are open at Lowndes.

Anything else you want to know i don't mind answering legit questions. Harold

• Thumbs Down 1

3 hours ago, 67packer said:

How deep does this 229 Elite cleansing go?

You do realize there are packer players on the 229 elite squads? Including your QB and TE. Fans that have talent in the 229 area code should really look and invest in the 229 elite program. 

The kids come first and it is the greatest opportunity for football players in our area to get better and gain the attention of college coaches and recruiters. 

• Thumbs Down 1

24 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

I remember that Greg Reid was a 5th year Junior....(Smile).

Rufus>>

That's a flat out lie. He just played 4years of varsity ball. I know packer fans hated seeing him on the field but hey he has been gone. 

2 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

@Ga96 I got ur back Cuzzzz,  Roofie look at these all American stats by Jacuzzi  that were put up against Perennial powerhouse Colquitt Country day school 🏫 

3670D292-F02D-4F7A-82E2-65B59E46D70F.jpeg

God forbid a QB has a bad game and from what i was told there were other things that lead to our downfall in that game with that being said I got some news to post for you.

8 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

nobody knew he was still considered a coach he hasn't coached for at least 2years now so I guess he was just loading up on checks. 

lmao 😂 that’s Lowndes for ya, , I wouldn’t brag about this, especially don’t brag how ur friend’s finances are  when he’s signing off on checks when these guys aren’t even coaching 

I can’t say I’m shocked to hear both of them won’t have jobs this year

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

The kids come first and it is the greatest opportunity for football players in our area to get better and gain the attention of college coaches and recruiters. 

Not good if true. Real football over 7 on 7. If 7 on 7 is giving kids more exposure and better opportunities than your actual programs like you said, that speaks volumes about the programs in the area. I remember David Shaw saying he’d never talk to a 7 on 7 coach. I’ll try to find it. Would assume most coaches feel the same way. We both know there are a ton of 7 on 7 ballers that disappear when the pads come on. 

C440798D-EAE0-4EE0-8613-B79B46FE179E.jpeg

• Thanks 1
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

Not good if true. Real football over 7 on 7. If 7 on 7 is giving kids more exposure and better opportunities than your actual programs like you said, that speaks volumes about the programs in the area. I remember David Shaw saying he’d never talk to a 7 on 7 coach. I’ll try to find it. Would assume most coaches feel the same way. We both know there are a ton of 7 on 7 ballers that disappear when the pads come on. 

C440798D-EAE0-4EE0-8613-B79B46FE179E.jpeg

STFU! 96 has forgotten more than Coach Shaw knows about recruiting and football! 
😂

Many college coaches are shying away from 7v7 coaches because they’ve become the aau coaches of HSFB. These guys are wanting money for themselves as go betweens and are taking money from different coaches who think the handler is guaranteeing them a kid. 

Most are just selfish fucking pieces of shit, frankly. I’ll never knock a man for making a living, but doing it pimping HSFB players is pretty fucking scummy. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

STFU! 96 has forgotten more than Coach Shaw knows about recruiting and football! 
😂

Many college coaches are shying away from 7v7 coaches because they’ve become the aau coaches of HSFB. These guys are wanting money for themselves as go betweens and are taking money from different coaches who think the handler is guaranteeing them a kid. 

Most are just selfish fucking pieces of shit, frankly. I’ll never knock a man for making a living, but doing it pumping HSFB players is pretty fucking scummy. 

Ik that was sarcasm but the reality is the other way around and everyone here knows it except for lowndesloser96 himself 🤣

43 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

😂

Most are just selfish fucking pieces of shit, frankly. I’ll never knock a man for making a living, but doing it pumping HSFB players is pretty fucking scummy. 

I seen some ex football player tweeting our kids saying he will send a tweet  out about them for like 45 bucks, like wtf where was this dude when I was in HS 😞 

2 hours ago, Ga96 said:

Man yall are late late. I could've sworn I posted this on another thread. 2 left for better positions at Lambert and 2 retired.

The only one we lost that will effect us is our D line coach. He is becoming the DC at Lambert. The other going to Lambert is coach holley he is a great friend of mine but he can not coach. He is great on the finances and administration side of things though. He is going to do special teams up there. He got demoted from QB coach at Lowndes.

2 others retired as I said earlier. One nobody knew he was still considered a coach he hasn't coached for at least 2years now so I guess he was just loading up on checks. 

Considering ive contacted coach Dubose and he has no idea about the OC leaving i don't put too much stock into it. If our OC does end up leaving nobody will care. 

Some football knowledge for you and others that don't know. There is always turnover when a new coach arrives. The only reason coaches didn't leave last year was the pandemic. 

We have already had plenty of coaches applying for the new positions that are open at Lowndes.

Anything else you want to know i don't mind answering legit questions. Harold

Left Lowndes for a better position at Lambert? Damn, just damn. 😂  Thanks for the 411.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Ga96 said:

You do realize there are packer players on the 229 elite squads? Including your QB and TE. Fans that have talent in the 229 area code should really look and invest in the 229 elite program. 

We have to send chaperones with them when they come.

• Haha 3