96 it's a total of 5 coaches left the Lowndes program this month

67packer

2 hours ago, 67packer said:

I hear he's a good guy and likes football.

We have cleansed the three amigos. 

New superintendent. New AD although I'm not sure it's an upgrade or another good ol boy hire or what just yet. New principal. 

New principal supposedly is extracurricular friendly so we'll see. Football fan as I understand it.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

Not good if true. Real football over 7 on 7. If 7 on 7 is giving kids more exposure and better opportunities than your actual programs like you said, that speaks volumes about the programs in the area. I remember David Shaw saying he’d never talk to a 7 on 7 coach. I’ll try to find it. Would assume most coaches feel the same way. We both know there are a ton of 7 on 7 ballers that disappear when the pads come on. 

C440798D-EAE0-4EE0-8613-B79B46FE179E.jpeg

7v7 has a place, but, selling kids to colleges ain't one until colleges start playing 7v7 instead of real football. 

Qb to receiver timing and understanding reads and routes are spots I see where it seems like 7v7 can help qbs and receivers. 

Other than that, maybe a big kid gets some added exposure or whatever, but, just signing on to these 7v7 things ain't getting no average kids any extra looks. The scouts are smarter than that. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Ga96 said:

Smart Dude, SEEMS TO be a theme for people working in  the city of Dosta 

CC836FE0-87EB-484B-A10A-8CECFCB1A83C.gif

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Ga96 said:

Oh the irony of you thinking this is a dig at Colquitt. 

Meme Creator - Funny The look on their face When there's a mass exodus of  employees Meme Generator at MemeCreator.org!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

7v7 has a place, but, selling kids to colleges ain't one until colleges start playing 7v7 instead of real football. 

Qb to receiver timing and understanding reads and routes are spots I see where it seems like 7v7 can help qbs and receivers. 

Other than that, maybe a big kid gets some added exposure or whatever, but, just signing on to these 7v7 things ain't getting no average kids any extra looks. The scouts are smarter than that. 

It helps with QB and WR timing and somewhat helps DBs with coverage but it's the only real benefit but I would say to get the most beneficial gain from it, you need to do it with your high school team because colleges ain't gonna watch 7v7 film but those skills gained may be noticed on the high school film or the college camps

These all star 7v7 teams are nothing more than an excuse to recruit players for "elite high school programs"

22 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

We have cleansed the three amigos. 

New superintendent. New AD although I'm not sure it's an upgrade or another good ol boy hire or what just yet. New principal. 

New principal supposedly is extracurricular friendly so we'll see. Football fan as I understand it.

Blowback can be swift, huh?

bgw

On 5/31/2021 at 8:19 PM, Ga96 said:

He looks like someone that has consistently tried to move UP, not laterally.  The Colquitt principal job is a move up from an assistant at Lowndes.  If you don't see that.....

17 minutes ago, Fred said:

Hold everyone to that standard and there won't be many left posting.

Most posters on here actually contribute 

There's only a few Useless know it nothing trolls and if you have paid attention to my posts over the years I do call out the others who fit That category

I'm very consistent in that regard to a fault