Bergen Catholic article coming soon

PJR

I have two team previews up on NJ Varsity and the first Catholic will be coming next: Bergen Catholic.  I can't say what day it will be posted, but it will be posted this week.  

For what it's worth, I interviewed Wayne Hills today and they open up September 1 on the road against McKinley of Canton, Ohio.  That same night, Wayne Valley hosts Downingtown West of Pennsylvania.  Since I don't think any of the Catholics have a home game that night, some of you may want to check it out and if it's anywhere near as good as last year's game, it will be a good one.  Wayne Valley had two very good sophomore linebackers start for them last year: Trani and Trinidad.  

In case you guys don't know, the sheriff's younger brother is at Bergen.  

• Thanks 1
  • Like 6

9 hours ago, PJR said:

I have two team previews up on NJ Varsity and the first Catholic will be coming next: Bergen Catholic.  I can't say what day it will be posted, but it will be posted this week.  

For what it's worth, I interviewed Wayne Hills today and they open up September 1 on the road against McKinley of Canton, Ohio.  That same night, Wayne Valley hosts Downingtown West of Pennsylvania.  Since I don't think any of the Catholics have a home game that night, some of you may want to check it out and if it's anywhere near as good as last year's game, it will be a good one.  Wayne Valley had two very good sophomore linebackers start for them last year: Trani and Trinidad.  

In case you guys don't know, the sheriff's younger brother is at Bergen.  

We already have an advance copy of the preview.  We found it humorous, especially the part about BC trip to Ca.  The published heights and weights of the players was inflated though, according to the players medical records we have on file.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, The Stache said:

We already have an advance copy of the preview.  We found it humorous, especially the part about BC trip to Ca.  The published heights and weights of the players was inflated though, according to the players medical records we have on file.

The MD BC game probably wont be close. MD at home with the talent they have should be able to beat up BC

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

The MD BC game probably wont be close. MD at home with the talent they have should be able to beat up BC

I look at it this way: if BC is going to win, they are going to have to score a lot of points.  Mater Dei has guys to replace on defense.  

Just now, PJR said:

I look at it this way: if BC is going to win, they are going to have to score a lot of points.  Mater Dei has guys to replace on defense.  

Yes i got that but can there defense stop the MD offense. Could be like the BC IMG game were yea BC put up points but couldnt stop IMG enough

• 3 years later...
1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Damn ur reaching hard lol good grief dude, u should really worry about your own school, u literally throwing rocks when u live in a Glass house

Last school not named SJB that took it to Mater Dei in 2015 beating them 35-28. Last NJ school King Champion Bergen Catholic got running clocked by their 3rd strings 62-14. Come correctly when you speak