Today marks 5000 days since Georgia has beat Alabama.

HooverOutlaw

5 SEC teams have won a combined 15 national championships since the time Georgia won one. 

Georgia got steamrolled last year by an average Florida team. They are regressing under Kirby smart. The recruiting is there but the development is lacking. The in game coaching has left a lot to be desired. 

Rufus might be the only Georgia fan alive that knows what it feels like to see Georgia win a college football national title

Anybody know how many days since they won a National title? How long ago since Noah built the ark? 

But Beaux says she ain’t leaving athens without a natty. When I asked if she planned on living there forever she just glared at me. I know the look well. Seen it countless times from her Mama. 

Bone chilling shit. I ALMOST relented and them I doubled down and said, “Do equestrian natty’s count?” Then came the smile that said sleep with one eye open. Again, seen it countless times.......

4 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Anybody know how many days since they won a National title? How long ago since Noah built the ark? 

But Beaux says she ain’t leaving athens without a natty. When I asked if she planned on living there forever she just glared at me. I know the look well. Seen it countless times from her Mama. 

Bone chilling shit. I ALMOST relented and them I doubled down and said, “Do equestrian natty’s count?” Then came the smile that said sleep with one eye open. Again, seen it countless times.......

It’s almost 15,000 days since GA won a title. And a little less than that since Noah built the ark. Lol 

• Haha 2

On 6/1/2021 at 2:26 PM, Nolebull813 said:

5 SEC teams have won a combined 15 national championships since the time Georgia won one. 

Georgia got steamrolled last year by an average Florida team. They are regressing under Kirby smart. The recruiting is there but the development is lacking. The in game coaching has left a lot to be desired. 

Rufus might be the only Georgia fan alive that knows what it feels like to see Georgia win a college football national title

I USE to be a UGA fan, until the prior SEC Offensive Player of the Year, got BOOED and had his family disparaged, while supporting the DAWGS and their head coach husband and father!