STAY TUNED

🐰

so which do you think happens first ?

That? or the next killer wasps...

via pandemic, version 2.0 ???

🤔

PS: bird flu no worries ? 🤷‍♂️

image.png.0afa35b529f6cc48da0cd05e9e644943.png

BTW: what timing...and they just went and lifted those restrictions too...

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Troll said:

🐰

so which do you think happens first ?

That? or the next killer wasps...

via pandemic, version 2.0 ???

🤔

PS: bird flu no worries ? 🤷‍♂️

image.png.0afa35b529f6cc48da0cd05e9e644943.png

BTW: what timing...and they just went and lifted those restrictions too...

h1N3 is around the corner, time to load up on toilet 🚽 paper

🍿🐰🍿🐰🍿

OK so follow this...

If those ruskies back a military takeover / insurrection act sting, with a T return,

and those Chinese back joey (to protect their own inestment)

you think they could get everyone to go all Hattfield and McCoy  civil warlike here ???

...or would that be  too Myanmar ?

🤔

PS: I think someone said the next WW would be biological....🤷‍♂️

BTW: Who thinks we are there yet? 🐰

If any of you TrumpTard idiots think Trumps is going to be “Reinstated” then your two things. 1) a traitor to the USA and its electoral process  2) dumb as a fence post. 

On #1, you need to be arrested, found guilty and thrown in jail or shot for treason. On #2, can’t help you there, there’s no cure for stupid!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, DLS350 said:

If any of you TrumpTard idiots think Trumps is going to be “Reinstated” then your two things. 1) a traitor to the USA and its electoral process  2) dumb as a fence post. 

On #1, you need to be arrested, found guilty and thrown in jail or shot for treason. On #2, can’t help you there, there’s no cure for stupid!!

#itsHappening

#Patience

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Ga96 said:

So trumptards signing up to take bullets from the military ? Go for it natural selection loves this. The less trumptards living the better this country gets.

You're forgetting that if there is a military coup to reinstall Trump as president, those bullets you speak of, would be fired against your side...not ours. Now, if the military was spit into pro-Trump and anti-Trump forces, then you're half-right about where those bullets would go.

So much for your natural selection nonsense.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, DLS350 said:

I do not think Trump is going to be reinstated (barring Divine Intervention), so I won't take sides on what you say is #2. But I must say this about your #1.

1.) Your logic is a bit shaky there.  Trump supporters obviously think the election was stolen. If they are correct, that means the Biden administration, and possibly other Dem office holders are illegitimate. That makes them the traitors to the USA and its electoral process, not the Trump supporters, doesn't it?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Slotback Right said:

But I must say this about your #1.

1.) Your logic is a bit shaky there.  Trump supporters obviously think the election was stolen. If they are correct, that means the Biden administration, and possibly other Dem office holders are illegitimate. That makes them the traitors to the USA and its electoral process, not the Trump supporters, doesn't it?

in a civil war

both sides "think" they are the "patriots",

but it's usually just one side in 'revolution' mode...

So what do you think was gonna happen,

when you make the politicians

the actual 'revolutionaries' ???

PS: note the actual number of "followers" on social media...ratio'd again...🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Slotback Right said:

[...]

I, myself, made this very point back in November, which was missed by @Nolebull813 and others who criticized those who stormed the Capitol for breaking the law etc., which helps explain why it is so profoundly irresponsible of Trump and his allies to claim, without evidence, that the election was stolen. 

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

I, myself, made this very point back in November, which was missed by @Nolebull813 and others who criticized those who stormed the Capitol for breaking the law etc., which helps explain why it is so profoundly irresponsible of Trump and his allies to claim, without evidence, that the election was stolen. 

You sound like you made some good point against Trump, 👌

but somehow you think all those Lefty politicians

have no right to ask for a recount or audit due to irregularities.....🤔

...like all those did in 2016?

🙄

PS: So You are claiming "without evidence".......you know.....

without evidence ?  🤔  remarkable ! 🤓

1 hour ago, Slotback Right said:

I do not think Trump is going to be reinstated (barring Divine Intervention), so I won't take sides on what you say is #2. But I must say this about your #1.

For Trump supporters to believe the election was stolen is to believe one person, Trump. His ego can’t and won’t except the fact that he lost the election. He hates losers so for him to admit he lost fair and square would admit that he’s a loser. Numerous officials on the Federal, State and Local levels have said that this election was the most secure in our countries history. But no, Trump said there was fraud because there’s no way he could have lost. So instead of believing the numerous Federal, State and Local election officials, his Trump supporters believe him, ONE PERSON! For them to continue to believe The Big Lie and talk about Trump coming back into power with a Military Coup is Sedition and Treason, they should be punished accordingly!!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, DLS350 said:

For Trump supporters to believe the election was stolen is to believe one person, Trump. His ego can’t and won’t except the fact that he lost the election. He hates losers so for him to admit he lost fair and square would admit that he’s a loser. Numerous officials on the Federal, State and Local levels have said that this election was the most secure in our countries history. But no, Trump said there was fraud because there’s no way he could have lost. So instead of believing the numerous Federal, State and Local election officials, his Trump supporters believe him, ONE PERSON! For them to continue to believe The Big Lie and talk about Trump coming back into power with a Military Coup is Sedition and Treason, they should be punished accordingly!!

All I know was when trump was President I wasn’t paying $12 for a 2x4

Chats like this is where I certainly hope Homeland Security is monitoring all talk like this one. They really need to start monitoring some members in here, you all know who you are. One day the knock on your front door could be the Feds and they’re gonna haul your asses away...

• Haha 5