Donald Trump Reinstated as the 47th president of the United States

imaGoodBoyNow

10 minutes ago, DLS350 said:

Chats like this is where I certainly hope Homeland Security is monitoring all talk like this one. They really need to start monitoring some members in here, you all know who you are. One day the knock on your front door could be the Feds and they’re gonna haul your asses away...

didn't know you loved Fascism....

not surprising.

🙄

• Like 1

18 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

STAY TUNED

This is the bastard child of "patience"

On 12/26/2020 at 3:39 PM, Newbie said:

No worries today 👌. You are fine as they have not heard the arguments yet 🧐.   Soon grasshopper soon patience 👍 

🍕

On 12/3/2020 at 6:04 AM, Slotback Right said:

Not at all. Two things:

1. Have you forgotten the heat that you Dems directed at Jim Comey for coming out with a report right before the election? But I don't think that was a factor this time.

2. I saw it mentioned somewhere that Covid-19 slowed the progress of the investigation, because of illnesses, lockdowns, and fear of catching the horrible, horrible plague. 

Patience Grasshopper.

On 11/21/2020 at 8:16 PM, imaGoodBoyNow said:

PATIENCE 

On 11/8/2020 at 2:58 PM, Blueliner said:

The pre mature ejaculation fest is comical indeed. My father always told me to have Patience.🙂

On 11/8/2020 at 2:54 PM, Blueliner said:

The pre-mature ejaculation fest is pretty comical indeed. Patience is a virtue. 🙂

On 11/8/2020 at 3:16 PM, imaGoodBoyNow said:

These fools out here playing checkers, but if you read the art of war you would notice theirs a group of people playing Chess 

On 11/7/2020 at 7:39 PM, Blueliner said:

The media doesn't call the election. Everyone knows this. Let these clowns have their pre-mature ejaculation fest. It's going to be comical. Patience, my brother. 

On 11/7/2020 at 7:33 PM, Blueliner said:

Patience🙂

On 11/7/2020 at 7:33 PM, Blueliner said:

Patience.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

On 6/1/2021 at 4:24 PM, Troll said:

🐰

so which do you think happens first ?

That? or the next killer wasps...

via pandemic, version 2.0 ???

🤔

PS: bird flu no worries ? 🤷‍♂️

image.png.0afa35b529f6cc48da0cd05e9e644943.png

BTW: what timing...and they just went and lifted those restrictions too...

It'll happen, directly after Barack Hussein, is brought up on charges of orchestrating a failed coup d' etat, on the 45th President of the United States of America!

5 minutes ago, Old Rabid One said:

It'll happen, directly after Barack Hussein, is brought up on charges of orchestrating a failed coup d' etat, on the 45th President of the United States of America!

while you usually speak like a rabid squirrel on crack,

I think you may have actually made a decent point here...

🤣

rage on ...LOL...

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Ga96 said:

Don't you come at trumptards with facts. They hate those. You have to feed them lies that align with their ignorant thought process.

So you think "facts" are some opinion that INCORRECTLY states this malarky???  🤣🤣....

COVID-19 fueled spike in lumber prices

Lumber prices have indeed spiked, but it's not related to the Biden administration.

Prices rose by more than 250% in the last year, according to Business Insider. The National Association of Homebuilders said the increases added more than $24,000 to the price of the average single-family home.

Now...Logic dictates that unless those workers were out sick instead of cutting lumber the disiease was not the ACTUAL cause....With a more appropriate direction to place cause (and praise or blame), being on the response or government lock down that actually did (keep them home instead of cutting lumber etc.)

You see 👀 What-ifs don't actually exist 🤓

So placing blame on them,

is like placing blame on the boogieman 🙄

Hope this helps 👍

PS: Feel free to blame T's admin as much as Joey's here, for a much as you think the directives federal, or add in your local gov as well....

BTW: but you can't be all ignorantly hating on others, accusing them of your own ignorance + hate 🙄

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

“People adopted that kind of lean mentality, and then they applied it to supply chains with the assumption that they would have low-cost and reliable shipping,” said Mr. Shih, the Harvard Business School trade expert. “Then, you have some shocks to the system.”

So you must be chaulking up that cyber attack on our oil system and that supply chain shock to some virus. 💩

or maybe that cyber attack that just shut down all the meat plants is due to that viral covid sickness  supply shock. 💩

Now if you had said Joey's shutting down of your infrastructure and shipping oil pipeline,

you might have actually identified one actual real cause, of your supply chain theories...👍

hope this helps 👌

6 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

He didn't read the article

quick question...

What kind of moron promotes his propaganda thru a paywall ??? 🤔

"Honk, 💩 Hoooooooonk!"

Portrait Of A Funny Playful Clown In Red Wig Blowing Horn, Isolated.. Stock  Photo, Picture And Royalty Free Image. Image 52504646.

PS:   Any idea what day it is yet ??? 💩🤣

Flinch Anus Flinch 👍

I ask again if anybody can find a single coherent point in Troll's last few posts.

He claims that there was a lumber shortage because the lockdown, not the virus, caused fewer workers to be able to "cut lumber, etc."

But the lumber shortage was caused by supply-chain disruptions, not a lack of lumber.

He then responds to my NY Times article by mentioning the oil pipeline shutdown last month which was caused by a cyberattack, not the virus.

But the oil shortage was caused by the supply-chain disruption, not a lack of oil.

He's vying to be the poster who most refuses the introduction of useful information.

What in the holy hell are you talking about, @Troll?

Everything you post is literal nonsense.

• Thanks 2

Just now, Atticus Finch said:

I ask again if anybody can find a single coherent point in Troll's last few posts.

He claims that there was a lumber shortage because the lockdown, not the virus, caused fewer workers to be able to "cut lumber, etc."

But the lumber shortage was caused by supply-chain disruptions, not a lack of lumber.

He then responds to my NY Times article by mentioning the oil pipeline shutdown last month which was caused by a cyberattack, not the virus.

But the oil shortage was caused by the supply-chain disruption, not a lack of oil.

He's vying to be the poster who most refuses the introduction of useful information.

What in the holy hell are you talking about, @Troll?

Everything you post is literal nonsense.

👉 Comprehension > U 👈

Hope this helps 👍

image.jpeg.4ded8da83c2a514be6918d53c80d9

24 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Troll is so dumb that it's funny.

😄

You mean like posting a paywalled

"how the world ran out of everything"

💩  excuse ????

🤣🤣🤣

PS:Just an FYI....today is Thuuuuursday 👍

let's see what going on today...👌