Donald Trump Reinstated as the 47th president of the United States

imaGoodBoyNow

8 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

I ask again if anybody can find a single coherent point in Troll's last few posts.

He claims that there was a lumber shortage because the lockdown, not the virus, caused fewer workers to be able to "cut lumber, etc."

But the lumber shortage was caused by supply-chain disruptions, not a lack of lumber.

He then responds to my NY Times article by mentioning the oil pipeline shutdown last month which was caused by a cyberattack, not the virus.

But the oil shortage was caused by the supply-chain disruption, not a lack of oil.

He's vying to be the poster who most refuses the introduction of useful information.

What in the holy hell are you talking about, @Troll?

Everything you post is literal nonsense.

Reading comprehension isn’t a strong suit for some of them but twisting facts to meet their agenda is!

7 hours ago, DLS350 said:

Reading comprehension isn’t a strong suit for some of them but twisting facts to meet their agenda is!

If you want to go all "back up Anus" mode 🤣

you are going to have to do better than that 🙄

But are you sure you really want to hump that ship that is....

image.png.de6afbe4cf115e655c5e900087936b19.png

image.jpeg.c8fde63b7693c3ff0966aa148c765f37.jpeg<<<< proof that f'n Covid is to blame, and vindication for all of Joey's economic policy 🤣 (you know...Like shutting down your pipeline supply chain🤓)

PS: and here I thought Anus was supposed to be the one licking your balls 🤷‍♂️

17 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

Ok.

Troll is so dumb and cheap that it's funny.

So you pay for your news propaganda,

and I must be too cheap to do so.... 🤣

OK...I'll agree 🤓

You must be thrilled 👍

image.jpeg.4ded8da83c2a514be6918d53c80d9

Congratulations !!!! 👌

.......But your reply STILL does not answer the question involved...

18 hours ago, Troll said:

quick question...

What kind of moron promotes his propaganda thru a paywall ??? 🤔

"Honk, 💩 Hoooooooonk!"

Portrait Of A Funny Playful Clown In Red Wig Blowing Horn, Isolated.. Stock  Photo, Picture And Royalty Free Image. Image 52504646.

PS:   Any idea what day it is yet ??? 💩🤣

Flinch Anus Flinch 👍

member? 💩

Flinch Anus Flinch 🤣

12 hours ago, DLS350 said:

@imaGoodBoyNow is a moron who keeps bringing up lumber prices and stupid stuff like that but fails to realize that all of the price increases started in March of 2020.

I wonder what could've happened since then?

🤔

Here's me refuting a previous @imaGoodBoyNow claim that the price of lumber had tripled in 3 months (Biden's Presidency) when in fact it had almost tripled in 12 months (since COVID).

👇

On 4/29/2021 at 9:00 AM, Atticus Finch said:

Can't believe I missed this stupid post.

The price of lumber and other building materials is up 180%. Here’s why

The price of lumber and other building materials has nearly tripled in the last year, up 180%, according to the National Association of Home Builders.

It's tripled in 12 months not 3 months, dipshit.

I wonder what could be the cause?

🤔

Skyrocketing steel, lumber costs threaten to slow construction jobs

The reasons why range from factories that pulled back production when demand dropped in early 2020 still not running at capacity, lingering supply chain hiccups that have caused ships to stack up outside of ports, tariffs on lumber and even last summer’s wildfires in the West. Mostly, though, all the spikes can be traced back to a central theme.

“The short answer is the pandemic,” said Associated General Contractors of America Chief Economist Ken Simonson, who closely tracks construction costs on a weekly basis in his Data Digest newsletter. “The supply chain is still being affected in a number of ways."

• Thanks 1

Just now, Atticus Finch said:

"Hey guys! I'm a dumbass who doesn't understand basic economics! I believe that oath-taking causes prices to spike overnight! Uh-yuck, yuck!"

Propeller Beanie (1) | Party Kit n Kaboodle Theme Party Shop | Beanie hats,  Hats, Party hats

It does dummy Trump didn’t give a fuck hel pollute and mine the shit out the earth, Biden shuts down pipelines, jobs thinks America can run on fairy farts 🧚‍♀️ 💨 and sunshine 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

It does dummy Trump didn’t give a fuck hel pollute and mine the shit out the earth, Biden shuts down pipelines, jobs thinks America can run on fairy farts 🧚‍♀️ 💨 and sunshine 

Imagine being called a dumbass for believing something stupid, being presented the facts, and then still just believing the stupid thing from before.

Prices spiked because of COVID-19 disruptions to supply-chains. It has happened across almost all industries.

Joe Biden has done diddly squat to affect the price of lumber. He has not shut down a single pipeline.

These are called facts.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Atticus Finch said:

Imagine being called a dumbass for believing something stupid, being presented the facts, and then still just believing the stupid thing from before.

Prices spiked because of COVID-19 disruptions to supply-chains. It has happened across almost all industries.

Joe Biden has done diddly squat to affect the price of lumber. He has not shut down a single pipeline.

These are called facts.

Lmao 😂 I’m convinced ur actually a Maga Supporter but ur undercover infiltrating the Liberals and making them Look as fucking stupid as possible 

And to you good sir, Thank you for your service 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Lmao 😂 half this country will have a melt down if this pipe dream actually happens https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-interested-running-house-seat-102300920.html

3C87ACBF-70EF-4B0D-9603-AD139B2E8DF2.jpeg

Well why do you think all those Twits/Insti people 🤔

just re-HEADLINEd and rehashed 😲

their double secret probationary BANNING of the X-potus of the US. , 🤣

til 2023 ??? 🤔

deplatforming him for your own good,👌

and if you talk about the social scarlet letter,🤓

you are obviously part of some threat 🙄

and will suffer the same 👍

til 2023 ??? 🤔

🤷‍♂️

PS: Yeah that's the ticket🤣

giphy.gif

BTW: the same ticket that worked the last election 🤓....

so it's golden right ???

🤔

1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Lmao 😂 half this country will have a melt down if this pipe dream actually happens

In case anyone was actually questioning  the timing....

https://www.wsj.com/articles/florida-governor-signs-bill-to-bar-twitter-facebook-and-others-from-blocking-political-candidates-11621915232

Florida’s New Law Bars Twitter, Facebook and Others From Blocking Political Candidates

Gov. Ron DeSantis said the new law aims to protect social-media users

(note: for your protection "first shot" LOL)

You might also note... to have any real legal case

( the twits are filing one)

against the law...well.....

it helps to have an actual "case" 👍

just sayin' LOL

PS: melt down might happen sooner that the election,

if some injunction forces Twits to broadcast a political opponents message ...

giphy.gif

Should be interesting to see who the judge is, and if the case forces a recall of the "public" exemptions,

for the "private" rights of platformed speech....

23 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Lmao 😂 I’m convinced ur actually a Maga Supporter but ur undercover infiltrating the Liberals and making them Look as fucking stupid as possible 

And to you good sir, Thank you for your service 

🤣  No conspiracy there....😄

Like check out the Flinch....💩

23 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

These are called facts.

"On the first day of Biden’s presidency, he issued an executive order canceling the Keystone XL pipeline — making good on his promise to the climate activists who helped get him elected, but inviting the lawsuit brought by 21 states on Wednesday who say they will be hurt economically by Biden’s decision.

They’re not the only ones unhappy with the pipeline’s cancellation.

During a January 22 call to celebrate Biden’s presidential victory, Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau voiced Canada’s “disappointment” with Biden’s decision. And TC Energy (formerly TransCanada), which runs the $8 billion pipeline, announced plans to cut 1,000 jobs “immediately".

------------------

We know the dude doen't know what day it is....

but he apparently doesn't even know DAY  1 .

🤣

But the real egg cake is the preface....

in the very same post...

23 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

Imagine *** being called a dumbass for believing something stupid, being presented the facts, and then still just believing the stupid thing from before.

*** YES...WE just need to "imagine"...

giphy.gif

...or just listen to the anal 💩 farts of Flinch here...

who knows first hand 🖐️

giphy.gif

🤣

2 hours ago, Troll said:

Well why do you think all those Twits/Insti people 🤔

just re-HEADLINEd and rehashed 😲

their double secret probationary BANNING of the X-potus of the US. , 🤣

til 2023 ??? 🤔

deplatforming him for your own good,👌

and if you talk about the social scarlet letter,🤓

you are obviously part of some threat 🙄

and will suffer the same 👍

til 2023 ??? 🤔

🤷‍♂️

PS: Yeah that's the ticket🤣

giphy.gif

BTW: the same ticket that worked the last election 🤓....

so it's golden right ???

🤔

No lie I’m indefinitely banned on Twitter like 6 months ago for tweeting Trump 2020 on a liberals page 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Troll said:

🤣  No conspiracy there....😄

Like check out the Flinch....💩

"On the first day of Biden’s presidency, he issued an executive order canceling the Keystone XL pipeline — making good on his promise to the climate activists who helped get him elected, but inviting the lawsuit brought by 21 states on Wednesday who say they will be hurt economically by Biden’s decision.

Troll can't stay away from the stupid.

The Keystone Pipeline can't be cancelled, think thank. It's thousands of miles of piping. It existed when Biden was inaugurated and it exists right now. It pumps millions of gallons of crude oil every week.

The Keystone XL pipeline is a proposal for a new leg of the pipeline.

No pipeline was cancelled.

There has been zero impact on the supply of crude oil because of Biden's action.

Just more dumbassery from Troll.

9 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

There has been zero impact on the supply of crude oil because of Biden's action.

Just more dumbassery from Troll.

Biden's attack on U.S. energy producers, starting with his freeze on federal oil and gas leases, will assuredly take a toll on output and cause prices at the pump to rise.