Donald Trump Reinstated as the 47th president of the United States

imaGoodBoyNow

1 hour ago, Atticus Finch said:

The Keystone XL pipeline is a proposal for a new leg of the pipeline.

No pipeline was cancelled.

"On the first day of Biden’s presidency, he issued an executive order canceling the Keystone XL pipeline — making good on his promise to the climate activists who helped get him elected, but inviting the lawsuit brought by 21 states on Wednesday who say they will be hurt economically by Biden’s decision.

They’re not the only ones unhappy with the pipeline’s cancellation.

You must be arguing with the Wall Street Journal, the AP, the NYT, the WP, etc. etc.......

yet again....🤣😝🤣

Life Likes Lies GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

image.png.c21c2c21f802815590899f4a9639a4e8.png

while YOU on the other hand...

GIF koth bobby hill falta - animated GIF on GIFER - by Redsinger

BTW: Thanks for proving the point to everyone 👍

3 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Biden's attack on U.S. energy producers, starting with his freeze on federal oil and gas leases, will assuredly take a toll on output and cause prices at the pump to rise.

What rag did you copy/paste that from?

"Attack" on U.S. energy producers

🤡

Biden put a freeze on new leases. Funny how you always seem to get the details wrong. The vast majority of oil and natural gas in this country are extracted from private lands.

When you couldn't refute my claim about the Keystone Pipeline (because it's true) you pulled out this gem of a subject-changer.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Troll said:

"On the first day of Biden’s presidency, he issued an executive order canceling the Keystone XL pipeline — making good on his promise to the climate activists who helped get him elected, but inviting the lawsuit brought by 21 states on Wednesday who say they will be hurt economically by Biden’s decision.

They’re not the only ones unhappy with the pipeline’s cancellation.

You must be arguing with the Wall Street Journal, the AP, the NYT, the WP, etc. etc.......

yet again....🤣😝🤣

Troll always loses in these exchanges.

• He makes a claim that is factually dubious
  • I correct the record
  • He does jazz hands about some irrelevant or misunderstood sentence in an article

Rinse, repeat.

I'm certain that the WSJ, AP, NYT and WP know that the Keystone XL Pipeline doesn't exist.

How many Trump supporters on this board know that?

My guess is zero point zero.

Troll keeps up his record of never getting anything right or arguing in a coherent manner.

Dunce Cap | Zazzle.com

• Haha 2

I'm certain that the WSJ, AP, NYT and WP know that the Keystone XL Pipeline doesn't exist.

Dunce Cap | Zazzle.com

That explains it then....👍

and everyone else knows 👌

That ALL those news outlets DID report how a pipeline was cancelled...

member what day? 1st one 🤣

PS: Be sure to let everyone know when you win that argument with them newsfolk, will ya 😝

BTW: ...and it magically has zero effect on supply chain, in your Anal 💩 dunce dance 🤣

Animated GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Flinch dance flinch 👍

7 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Biden's attack on U.S. energy producers, starting with his freeze on federal oil and gas leases, will assuredly take a toll on output and cause prices at the pump to rise.

Exactly what the environmentalist want. I want that too, but not at the expense of taking food off peoples table. As in farmers needs, truckers needs, airlines needs, etc... they need the fuel to deliver the goods. I wouldn't mind working into cutting back on fossil fuels, but not to the point it is going to impact our normal life before we can adapt to the new changes.

The plan is to make fossil fuels so expensive that we can not afford to use it at our leisure. When the batteries in electric cars are at a price that make them worth replacing when needed then we may make the jump fairly rapidly.

13 hours ago, Cat_Scratch said:

As in farmers needs, truckers needs, airlines needs, etc... they need the fuel to deliver the goods.

It's not surprising that Cat_Scratch is clueless about how oil extraction works.

There was a study by a non-partisan think tank that showed that any reduction in federal extraction is replaced by private sources.

In other words, if federal lands account for 20% of all oil production and federal leases are frozen, it doesn't mean that we lose 20% of our oil.

The idea that people will starve, or fail to put food on the table, because of the freezing of new federal leases is so stupid that you should be embarrassed.

I've heard it all now.

People aren't able to put food on their tables because Biden froze new leases on federal lands.

🤡

PSSSsssst....

image.thumb.png.80d26cbae0714b674886521493d1f288.png

How come you forgot ALL ABOUT your first excuse.....you forget? ....🤔

if you remember it was covid....🤣

with examples like above  💩

Flinch  flinch 👍

On 6/5/2021 at 11:38 AM, imaGoodBoyNow said:

No lie I’m indefinitely banned on Twitter like 6 months ago for tweeting Trump 2020 on a liberals page 

Speaking of bans and twits...

Twits deletes Nigeria's President...🤔

So Nigeria's President bans Twits in Nigeria...

go figure (🤓)

Twits now claiming...

but but but... "HUMAN RIGHTS!!!" 👀

Life is so unfair to twats  🙄

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

It's not surprising that Cat_Scratch is clueless about how oil extraction works.

There was a study by a non-partisan think tank that showed that any reduction in federal extraction is replaced by private sources.

In other words, if federal lands account for 20% of all oil production and federal leases are frozen, it doesn't mean that we lose 20% of our oil.

The idea that people will starve, or fail to put food on the table, because of the freezing of new federal leases is so stupid that you should be embarrassed.

So no one looses a job when the trucking industry slows down?

Reality check for all you crazy Trumpters. Trump lost the election in November. No fraud, no cheating and no vote machine manipulation. Trump fucking lost, get over it. Come August, Trump will not be President again. Doesn’t matter what Trump thinks, Mr my pillow moron thinks or any other conspiracy theory lunatic predicts. Trump lost in November, get over it!

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, DLS350 said:

Reality check for all you crazy Trumpters. Trump lost the election in November. No fraud, no cheating and no vote machine manipulation. Trump fucking lost, get over it. Come August, Trump will not be President again. Doesn’t matter what Trump thinks, Mr my pillow moron thinks or any other conspiracy theory lunatic predicts. Trump lost in November, get over it!

Really sounds like you are trying to convince yourself...

get over it ???

ok,

take your pick...

A) like you ?

B) practice what you preach...

👍

Hope this helps 👌

• Like 1

Troll never has a relevant comeback.

I accurately mention that the Keystone XL Pipeline has never existed.

He never responds with "You're wrong. Here's why (X, Y, Z)." Instead, he just claims "Do you think the New York Times would use the word cancel if it didn't exist!!!"

Now, of course, he can't do the former because I'm right. But he could at least try to be somewhat less incompetent and embarrassing.

So he fails to make any point at all and also appeals to an authority (NY Times) that he spends the rest of his time bashing and diminishing.

The guy is a clown.

On 6/5/2021 at 10:34 PM, Cat_Scratch said:

The plan is to make fossil fuels so expensive that we can not afford to use it at our leisure. When the batteries in electric cars are at a price that make them worth replacing when needed then we may make the jump fairly rapidly.

Yes, the fact many governments around the world are setting targets to ban the sale of petrol and diesel vehicles gives impetus to the process.

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-57253947?utm_source=pocket-newtab

2 minutes ago, Cat_Scratch said:

Yes, the fact many governments around the world are setting targets to ban the sale of petrol and diesel vehicles gives impetus to the process.

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-57253947?utm_source=pocket-newtab

That article was very informative but not for the silly sentence that you copied/pasted.

No countries are going to ban gasoline vehicles any time soon. The market is ahead of all of those proposals.

And no politicians walking this Earth are purposefully trying to make the cost of fuel more expensive.

It's as if you think of the dumbest thing to say and then you go ahead and say it.

1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

I miss the Don

In the meantime...

Joey's got the Chinese back 👍

at least he's going to OK, approve, and let foreign countries

E-spy on your 13 yo children 👁️

...again 👌

anyhooo...

🙄

PS: at least you ain't gonna miss getting Tik-tok-ed....

yay joey 👌

image.png.631928f6739e74c64375ef4ffefd9d37.png

On 6/7/2021 at 8:32 AM, Atticus Finch said:

Troll never has a relevant comeback.

I accurately mention that the Keystone XL Pipeline has never existed.

here try a picture...👍

image.png.3e9a69958cdd73289beb0a0024a1ba39.png

it's about your comprehension level 💩

Hope this helps 👌

PS: How come Joey dropped those sanctions on the Russian oil pipeline being built ??? Does your 💩 Anus have any clue ??? 🙄

image.thumb.png.425b4b1164a54a19623916ca7fc68de9.png

BTW: feel free to go ahead and ....you know ...

fact check that azz 🤣

image.png.2e550d152379b3fd6ea0a08c250ce03a.png

GIF koth bobby hill falta - animated GIF on GIFER - by Redsinger

Since the Green New Deal has never been enacted nor supported by Joe Biden your meme is a complete lie.

Shock!

Don't assume I'm an internet troll just because you disagree with me | Dave  Bry | The Guardian

STOP TRYING TO ARGUE WITH THE WALL STREET JOURNAL !!! 🤣

"April 12, 2021 6:39 pm ET 

Candidate Joe Biden emphatically denied that he supported the Green New Deal. As with so much else, President Biden is now a convert. His $2.3 trillion infrastructure plan contains enough spending and industrial planning that it amounts to the Green New Deal in disguise."   🤓

HERE....SEE 👀 FOR YOURSELF ANUS 😲

image.thumb.png.1087f872a0ce7ecb911b1f058eba2d79.png

PS: That Flinch measured only a 2.1 on the Anus 💩 scale.......

200w.gif?cid=82a1493b1uvth9pyfy56xtzv8hl

BTW: Try and Flinch better next time 👍

25 minutes ago, Troll said:

STOP TRYING TO ARGUE WITH THE WALL STREET JOURNAL !!! 🤣

Troll once again advertising his incompetence by appealing to authority when refuted on a fact.

Joe Biden isn't in favor of the Green New Deal and even if he was hasn't implemented any provisions of it that would have affected gas prices in June of 2021.

Your meme was a complete lie.

image.jpeg.9c90a55888072dee5616902cd0fadccf.jpeg