Top 50 Most Influential Power Privates

1 hour ago, Sammyswordsman said:

LOL.

Servite's ave.  ACT score is higher than Mater Dei

and...........

have less kids on financial aid than the poverty school in Santa Ana

Hey Sam! Didn’t see St. Paul on the list, I’m sure it was a mistake (; The other school you claim was only ranked 26 spots lower than MD! Nice! 

We give kids more money because we have more money to give. Not sure what you were getting at with that one. Kids are admitted to MD regardless if they can afford it or not. We don’t turn kids away because of cost. We have more than enough financial aid to offer because alumni and donors give generously. I’d sure hope your average ACT was higher considering you have less than half MD’s enrollment. You know how those things work (I hope) Take one look at the differences in campus facilities between MD and cervix and you’ll be able to tell which one is the poverty institution. You’re really bad at this! 

& use your own material!! Lazy

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Prestigious is an exaggeration. Recruited all star teams doing what they are assembled to do.

Just try reading without posting one time. Just give it a shot. Are Phillips Exeter and Andover recruited all star teams or an elite academic institutions? #lowendseducated MD offers the best of everything, which is why we are #6 on the list. 

• Like 3

13 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

Just try reading without posting one time. Just give it a shot. Are Phillips Exeter and Andover recruited all star teams or an elite academic institutions? #lowendseducated MD offers the best of everything, which is why we are #6 on the list. 

Phillips Exeter is ELITE academics. I have relatives in New Hampshire and have been to Exeter several times. It’s rather impressive! 
When I was at MD the facilities were a far cry from today. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

😂 I have never heard of SJB being a influential school?

That’s because it isn’t. The schools on that list have YEARS of heritage that go beyond athletics. Bosco became ‘influential’ 10 years ago only to those that follow high school football at the national level. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Lol no. They have a nice football stadium but everything else is average. 

26 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

That’s because it isn’t. The schools on that list have YEARS of heritage that go beyond athletics. Bosco became ‘influential’ 10 years ago only to those that follow high school football at the national level. 

Yes, thought it was an odd and random choice by @TheMaximumHornetSting. 😂

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

Hey Sam! Didn’t see St. Paul on the list, I’m sure it was a mistake (; The other school you claim was only ranked 26 spots lower than MD! Nice! 

We give kids more money because we have more money to give. Not sure what you were getting at with that one. Kids are admitted to MD regardless if they can afford it or not. We don’t turn kids away because of cost. We have more than enough financial aid to offer because alumni and donors give generously. I’d sure hope your average ACT was higher considering you have less than half MD’s enrollment. You know how those things work (I hope) Take one look at the differences in campus facilities between MD and cervix and you’ll be able to tell which one is the poverty institution. You’re really bad at this! 

Choate has produced a president, so has Groton.  They're not on the list...

16 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

Took me 24 words to flatten MD.

Took you 3 paragraphs 6 additional posts, and 6 pictures to stagger up for an 8 count.  LOL.  #ChildsPlay

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Sammyswordsman said:

LOL.

Servite's ave.  ACT score is higher than Mater Dei

and...........

have less kids on financial aid than the poverty school in Santa Ana

Unlike you elitist snobs, we actually care about the less fortunate.  (Of course, if they're at MD, they're pretty damn fortunate NOT to be at Servite.  But then again, they could never afford to go there anyway.  But I repeat myself.)

6 minutes ago, MD87 said:

Unlike you elitist snobs, we actually care about the less fortunate.  (Of course, if they're at MD, they're pretty damn fortunate NOT to be at Servite.  But then again, they could never afford to go there anyway.  But I repeat myself.)

Nothing about Servite is elitist. Way more money at MD. We have more to give. Tuition is about the same at both schools. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HurricaneNick said:

Heisman winners are waaaaay more influential than presidents. Duh. 

Yes, that's true if you believe that a college football trophy winner is more influential than presidents, cabinet ministers, supreme court justices, Nobel prize winners, Fortune 500 CEOs, Olympic Gold Medal winners, among others...