Look for Week 0 or Week 3

TaylorMade812

43 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Bufords first 3 games are gonna be telling games:

Home vs Myers Park (Charlotte,NC)-Supposed to be the top team in NC they went 12-2 last year think they won the 5A NC title. 

@ North Cobb-Lots of returning talent and Transfers. 

Vs. Chaminade-Madonna,FL 

And two of those games will be streamed on the PGL/Flo HSFB Channel!! 

2 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Spoke with Rollo today. Great guy. Had no idea he's originally from Yonkers, NY!! Still low on DV funding. Spread the word!! 

Sheesh. Football alone raised 750k this past year. (Not including the Rollo invitational proceeds) I gotta ask him what he’s doing with the money!! (;

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

If you know Servite well, you would understand that their traditions outweigh recruiting by a long shot.  Very similar to DLS in that respect.  SJB and MD have no moral compass when it comes to their athletic programs.

I don't disagree at all. That's why I said they aren't willing to commit to acquiring talent the way their opponents do. Nothing wrong with that, but in this environment, it will be a huge impediment to being nationally relevant on a consistent basis.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Sammy this rounds into the Dead Horse topic... 

Are we really about to to do this again for the 2,137th time this year? 

Let me put it in terms you can understand.

If you get friend zoned by 7 great looking babes, but end up bagging 4 that are better than the 10 dogs your bro got without getting turned down, your results are still better than bro's.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Griff said:

I don't disagree at all. That's why I said they aren't willing to commit to acquiring talent the way their opponents do. Nothing wrong with that, but in this environment, it will be a huge impediment to being nationally relevant on a consistent basis.

The day Servite ceases to be a National team, is the day I will retreat to the local boards. 

5 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Let me put it in terms you can understand.

If you get friend zoned by 7 great looking babes, but end up bagging 4 that are better than the 10 dogs your bro got without getting turned down, your results are still better than bro's.

Those 4 babes in the case of Servite where: 

Fountain Valley 

Garfield

Villa Park 

And

JSerra 

In other words... 

The paper bag crew.... 

And you had the biggest bitch fit about DJ not wanting to put them in the top 100 because "They play in the Trinity League" where it's OK to lose every meaningful game and still get high rankings because "Its the Trinity League". 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Those 4 babes in the case of Servite where: 

Fountain Valley 

Garfield

Villa Park 

And

JSerra 

In other words... 

The paper bag crew.... 

And you had the biggest bitch fit about DJ not wanting to put them in the top 100 because "They play in the Trinity League" where it's OK to lose every meaningful game and still get high rankings because "Its the Trinity League". 

Looks like a good piece of fiction on your part.  Maybe you coulda got into UCSB with that essay 

Still to this day that bothers me... 

I understand that California playoffs are different but in Georgia you have to finish inside the top 4 of your league to qualify for the playoffs this is universal regardless of class... 

This means you have to win enough league games to get in the top 4 and in most cases that means atleast 2 or if you're in a small league (Most smaller classes 4A and down) atleast 1. 

OLU couldn't even do that. 

But they got rewarded for not even being competitive in their own league... 

2 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

a.  I don't recall saying Servite should have been in the Top 100 at the end of the year.

b.  That was during the dark years.

You had a full blown Meltdown because DJ put a Georgia and Florida team in over them. 

Them being Servite who went 4-7 

And you went on a rant about how "They play in the Trinity League" and if they where in another state they'd be in the top 25 or some shit... 

And it quickly devolved into where this convo is headed.... 

You want to give Servite Credit for just having their name on the Schedule of other Trinity League teams.... 

"They play SJB and MD" so they automatically deserve a High ranking according to you when that's all it ever is... 

When is Servite actually gonna start earning their ranking?

TL gets the benefit of a doubt from you and hell other ranking services too... 

I say treat em like you would any other team... 

You lose or get blown out you drop in the rankings... 

How do you get beat 51-7 by MD and still get a bump UP 

No other team would get that...