The USFL is returning!!!

Ga96

20210603_142413.thumb.png.43d0b41a2abc819eaec4ed60b942d9d0.png

Answer for your lies coward lowndes loser

Show us how little you really know about Florida you fucking pussy bitch!

What you gonna do, cry to hawg to protect you? You instigate fights like a coward bitch then cry for protection when someone stands up to you 

You sit there and shit on other programs and shit on coaches and players you don't know fucking thing about but want everyone to bask in the glory of lowndes like they greatest team to ever lace up boots then you bitch and moan about any team who beats them and call them cheaters but don't say a fucking thing when lowndes picks up transfers because everyone who's good is a cheater except for lowndes yet you don't know a fucking thing about Florida but have the nerve to talk about what teams are recruiting when you can't even get your facts straight

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Birmingham had a USFL team in the 80's. With new stadium should get another one. 

In my opinion it would be smart to bring back as many of those legacy brands as is logical (in general I think any spring league that puts a team in an NFL market is being incredibly foolish) to play off the nostalgia factor. That means we'd be getting 2.0 versions of the Stallions, the Oakland Invaders, Memphis Showboats, etc.

Probably won't prevent the league from belly flopping but it can't hurt.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, Cossacks said:

2 years and it will fold. Spring football has been tried and there is just the market for it. To many other sports to compete with and the product isn’t going to be near NFL level.

I don't think there's capable enough quarterback play to make a second league work without getting gimmicky as all hell (playing on a 50-yard field in a basketball arena, recycling previously defunct brands). The only real stone I see unturned is to circumvent the NFL's three year wait post-high school draft rule, which ultimately would be moot if the NFL abandoned said rule.

I watched the hell out of the AAF and the XFL most recent iteration (not to mention nearly thirty years worth of Arena League/IFL games featuring the Rattlers) but degenerates like me aren't enough to fund a league long term.

• Haha 1