Hoover

Ga96

1 hour ago, Rufus69 said:

Wow...shows you how old I am.  I don't even remember Amari playing at Colquitt !!!!

Looks like somebody would have told me.

Rufus>>

It's a lot of fake news mixed in this story. I like Paige Dauer, but. I may need to ease over and talk to her about how she is letting certain people control this news story and how she's missing a lot of the story. 

Like... If I was Paige, I'd be looking for the GHSA actual ruling that to my knowledge hasn't been exactly public as they hold their tongue due to potential litigation. Etc. 

There were a lot of accusations of undue influence, and there were accusations of offers of money but, are those the actual reasons all of these kids were found ineligible? 

To my knowledge the GHSA hasn't released the reasoning, but, there's these reporters out here reporting the accusations but not the reasoning, as, the GHSA has held their tongue on that. 

Also, it appears that the reporters are just willing to accept that the families signed affidavits saying they weren't influenced as fact and proof they weren't. xD

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

There were a lot of accusations of undue influence, and there were accusations of offers of money but, are those the actual reasons all of these kids were found ineligible? 

To my knowledge the GHSA hasn't released the reasoning, but, there's these reporters out here reporting the accusations but not the reasoning, as, the GHSA has held their tongue on that. 

Also, it appears that the reporters are just willing to accept that the families signed affidavits saying they weren't influenced as fact and proof they weren't. xD

If I was the GHSA I would want to keep my rulings hidden from the public . With their history of incompetence no telling how inept the ruling would be.  

I guess the only choice those kids have is private or Florida.  They would not be legal in Alabama. There is rule by the Ahsaa any transfer has to be good standing with prior school and Association before they will allow it.  With them being suspended by the GHSA I think that makes then ineligible in Alabama.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

I hope they get to play. Funny only the kids from Colquitt were found ineligible. 

Same here and they had that part wrong one of the kids (Amari jones) is from north Georgia. When propst was reinstated I had packass parents saying they would follow him wherever he ended up. 

13 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Same here and they had that part wrong one of the kids (Amari jones) is from north Georgia. When propst was reinstated I had packass parents saying they would follow him wherever he ended up. 

When Kanye West said "no one man should have all that power," this makes me think of Rush. Parents know what he's capable of, so I can see why any community would have ill feelings towards a coach of his caliber when families decide to follow. I personally don't see anything wrong with it. 

18 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

And whatever happened to that infamous letter that was written by some of the south georgia coaches complaining about valdosta? 

20210603_142413.thumb.png.2a0510c8a69c945f9cafc7958ce232d8.png

Answer for your lies coward lowndes loser

Show us how little you really know about Florida you fucking pussy bitch!

What you gonna do, cry to hawg to protect you? You instigate fights like a coward bitch then cry for protection when someone stands up to you 

You sit there and shit on other programs and shit on coaches and players you don't know fucking thing about but want everyone to bask in the glory of lowndes like they greatest team to ever lace up boots then you bitch and moan about any team who beats them and call them cheaters but don't say a fucking thing when lowndes picks up transfers because everyone who's good is a cheater except for lowndes yet you don't know a fucking thing about Florida but have the nerve to talk about what teams are recruiting when you can't even get your facts straight

23 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

I think they got the Grayson uhaul special for 4.

Dang it man!  How many times do I have to tell you we've moved well past UHaul?  North American all the way!  I guess only an Alabama guy would rent a UHaul for a daily commute.  We use limos for the good ones.

23 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

If I was the GHSA I would want to keep my rulings hidden from the public . With their history of incompetence no telling how inept the ruling would be.  

I guess the only choice those kids have is private or Florida.  They would not be legal in Alabama. There is rule by the Ahsaa any transfer has to be good standing with prior school and Association before they will allow it.  With them being suspended by the GHSA I think that makes then ineligible in Alabama.

They are one Freedom of Information Act request away from having to disclose the ruling.

GHSA has the same rule.  You cannot regain eligibility via transfer.

21 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

I did that and it had a link to show who the driver was gonna be and it was guy who looked just like Santa Claus.

Santa don't mess with no UHauls.  If I'm not driving the sleigh, I stick with the classics.

20210313_133138.jpg

20201129_214913.jpg

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Fred said:

Santa don't mess with no UHauls.  If I'm not driving the sleigh, I stick with the classics.

20210313_133138.jpg

20201129_214913.jpg

In one of my last days in Valdosta I saw a young man driving a bus with shoulder pads stacked in the back three rows but it was a Leon County bus and they stopped at the lowndes practice field!

Apparently they became a member of the Vikings roster and even included a kicker as they hated the last one for missing a 60 yard field goal damnnagit!

Had to be at least 15 players in that bus and I heard that bus driver is still active with the lowndes program!

On 6/4/2021 at 12:46 PM, HooverOutlaw said:

53 model ? It is sharp.

Thanks!  True be told it is a Frankentruck.  54 cab with the rest of the panels 53ish.  Styled it to look like a 53.  It's on a mid 90s S10 frame with a SBC 350 from Jasper engines (check out December in this year's Jasper calendar 🎅) with Holley Sniper fuel injection, TH350 trans, power steering and brakes, air, etc.  If I was building it for a toy I would have done a restoration and kept as much original as possible but I have to be able to drive it on the Atlanta expressways in traffic and have it keep up and be reliable.  That drove many decisions mechanically just like styling it as a 53 drove many decisions stylistically.  I kept the big 53 steering wheel but did put buckets seats out of an 02 Suburban in it and added heating and cooling on the seats.  Santa gets hot in the suit so the air and cooled seats were must haves.