Gsb come on down for some golf

Ga96

6 minutes ago, TheOneTRUEmorph said:

Did you kill my wife! I never did catch who did it because I got drunk on bourbon and adopted a few bloodhounds to keep me company, I've always made sure to keep 5 of them damnnagit!

Pretty sure I’m not guilty.

I was thinking more of the two you’re still paying. 🤠

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Wosinc said:

Pretty sure I’m not guilty.

I was thinking more of the two you’re still paying. 🤠

They are very old, I think they keep living just because they want to get back at me for telling them I couldn't handle seeing their old face when they woke up, then next day I got some paperwork asking for a divorce damnit!

First one was around Valentines day and other time was on our anniversary but they were quick to sign those papers and start stealing my money damnnagit!

• Haha 1

On 6/4/2021 at 5:37 AM, Rufus69 said:

Well...nothing wrong with Lowndes that a good enema wouldn't fix...BUT...it's gonna be interesting to see what the Vikings do under Dubose.  It appears that they will be taking up the mantle for South Georgia in the Corky Kell.  And that makes me ecstatic.  I'm still working on Colquitt setting up an opening game in Mack Tharpe (The Babe White Memorial Classic).  Add to that...if we can play as many of our non-region games at home...and limit travel...I see major pesos accumulating in the coffers.  THAT...should make us more competitive when purchasing transfers.

Now to be clear....Lowndes is the team to beat this year.  Not North Cobb.  Not Grayson.  Not Collins Hill.

They have Jacurri......

Rufus>>

Who is this Jacurri you always speak of?  Is he a coach?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 6/3/2021 at 1:52 PM, Ga96 said:

golf isn't my thing I prefer fungo golf and I won't be attending but you could come represent prep gridiron. Im sure there will be people that are like-minded to you.

Gotta chime in about kinderlou.......nice enough course, but the staff may be the dooooshiest I’ve ever come across at a country club. And that’s saying something. 

7 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

They hate LSU in Lowndes County. 

They hate life, at least at kf. 

I was playing in a qualifier there a few years back and had an early tee time. I’m at the end of the range, not bothering anybody and turned on a little Dead and AC/DC to get the blood pumping. Couldn’t hear it from 20 feet away. Anywho, this miserable prick of an assistant pro comes out to me and says, “Sir, I’m going to have to ask you to turn that off. We don’t allow music on the range at Kinderlou Forest.” I look up at him, then hit another ball. He repeats something similar. I said, “You were serious? I thought you were joking. Nobody can hear it but me.” He said, “Thank you.”’ And walked away. 

I said to myself I’d never golf there again and haven't done so. I don’t need to travel 250+ miles to play a decent track when I have dozens around me. 

Assholes. 😂 

• Haha 3

19 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

🥱🥱🥱I was making a joke, clearly. Doesn’t take a genius to figure that out. 

Nor does it take a genius to figure out my reply was in the same manner.  I was making a joke out of your comment.  See, you were saying she was always wrong so I was saying your choices were suspect...oh, well.  Never mind.

• Haha 2