Lowndes the most followed team in Georgia on Maxpreps

Ga96

More useless crap from lowndesloser96 that he thinks a bunch of clicks on a stupid site means he's somehow popular

20210603_142413.thumb.png.96547a9f69a0199362f40bcfbb3b58fa.png

Answer for your lies coward lowndes loser

Show us how little you really know about Florida you fucking pussy bitch!

What you gonna do, cry to hawg to protect you? You instigate fights like a coward bitch then cry for protection when someone stands up to you 

You sit there and shit on other programs and shit on coaches and players you don't know fucking thing about but want everyone to bask in the glory of lowndes like they greatest team to ever lace up boots then you bitch and moan about any team who beats them and call them cheaters but don't say a fucking thing when lowndes picks up transfers because everyone who's good is a cheater except for lowndes yet you don't know a fucking thing about Florida but have the nerve to talk about what teams are recruiting when you can't even get your facts straight

I want everyone to see how full of shit you really are

2 hours ago, badrouter said:

I didn't realize "following" a team was a thing on Maxpreps. Guess I should "follow" my team 🤡

He's using overall view numbers but maybe it's just because people go every year to see what pushover OOS they are scheduling so they can laugh at them 

Doesn't mean any of the maxpreps views are actually fans but he's too simple of a moron to get that detail which is why he consistently makes posts then runs off when caught in a lie

Kinda like the one I showed above he continues to avoid answering

16 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

Most followed in the country and it’s not close. I wonder where the poverty programs are? Oh that’s right, nobody gives a shit about them except for our resident mental midget.

762B5832-F9FF-49DE-8A57-FCA34A6BA471.jpeg

The all star team of course but if you kept scrolling you would see they have the top 3 from each state listed.

16 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

More useless crap from lowndesloser96 that he thinks a bunch of clicks on a stupid site means he's somehow popular

I want everyone to see how full of shit you really are

All you are showing is how much he is living in your head rent free.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Fred said:

All you are showing is how much he is living in your head rent free.

Oh and I'm not living rent free in his head?

This clown brings up my team in a random thread just to get attention but is still too much a chicken shit coward to respond to the lie I caught him in but has the nerve to claim he's a better poster? Bullshit!

23 hours ago, Ga96 said:

Still no columbia florida in sight.

2 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Oh and I'm not living rent free in his head?

This clown brings up my team in a random thread just to get attention but is still too much a chicken shit coward to respond to the lie I caught him in but has the nerve to claim he's a better poster? Bullshit!

You've posted the exact same cut and paste in at least 6 different threads that I've seen.  That's full blown obsession.  Move on.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Fred said:

You've posted the exact same cut and paste in at least 6 different threads that I've seen.  That's full blown obsession.  Move on.

What so he can say how much better a poster he is than me and have brainless idiots believe him

I will post it in every new thread he does until he responds to it and acknowledges he's a pathetic nothing wishing he was as relevant as me or until I chase his worthless ass of this board 

He contributes nothing here 

1 hour ago, Columbiafan said:

What so he can say how much better a poster he is than me and have brainless idiots believe him

I will post it in every new thread he does until he responds to it and acknowledges he's a pathetic nothing wishing he was as relevant as me or until I chase his worthless ass of this board

Neither of those will happen and quite frankly show a level of immaturity.  All that will happen is you will become known as a spammer with nothing to contribute and people will ignore you.  Win by being the bigger man.  Move on.

Just now, Fred said:

Neither of those will happen and quite frankly show a level of immaturity.  All that will happen is you will become known as a spammer with nothing to contribute and people will ignore you.  Win by being the bigger man.  Move on.

I am always contributing

I post valuable information only for pricks like lowndesloser96 to run his fucking mouth because I'm not propping up his worthless failure of a school

This board is just like most of them and would rather have someone be pushed around by the worthless bitches who don't know fucking shit about the sport 

I've grown to hate football because of toxic losers like him, the concussions ain't what's destroying the sport, it's materialistic punks like him all because he wants to devalue kids and coaches he's never fucking met 

37 minutes ago, Fred said:

Speaking of spam I need to get my Santa hardware to fix the spam emails, ever since I told that story about the band kid bullied by the lowndes fanbase I've gotten over 800 spam emails from some bus driver in Valdosta but my virus software is broken

So Santa can you fix it DAMNNAGIT!

2 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

And that actually matters to you?😂😂😂

Chill kid. Pick up a hobby, take deep breathes and relax. This shit is not serious, it’s all for fun. Roll with it.

• Like 2