Losing those 2 Georgia Senate seats wasn’t the end of the world

Bormio

1 hour ago, Bormio said:

Now instead of the GOP having to fuck Biden, we can watch Joe Manchin and Kyrsten Sinema do it for us.

Hopefully, Biden and gang of Marxists will crumble...It's cracking too.....Biden is being bullied by China and Russia as he continues to appease..China owns Biden and his family...Yes, they do,,

• Like 1

Joe Manchin could go down in history as the person who saved the country. Didn’t have him on my bingo card. 

The left wing assault on this country is jaw dropping. This country wouldn’t exist if they passed the laws they wanted and got rid of the filibuster to cram terrorism down our throats. 

people who vote dem are complicit in the atrocities. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Joe Manchin could go down in history as the person who saved the country. Didn’t have him on my bingo card. 

The left wing assault on this country is jaw dropping. This country wouldn’t exist if they passed the laws they wanted and got rid of the filibuster to cram terrorism down our throats. 

people who vote dem are complicit in the atrocities. 

awww poor baby got bent over in the election....

bgw

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

The filibuster is an obstructionist tool to deny a multi racial democracy... the fact that was used to obstruct the Insurrection commission is a clear indication of what we are about.

We are a collective of racist assholes.

bgw

Speak for yourself. The only people on this site that have expressed blatant racism is you, Red Flag and LowndesClown96

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Speak for yourself. The only people on this site that have expressed blatant racism is you, Red Flag and LowndesClown96

Your ignorance does not blanket the racism that exists, it just means you’re ignorant nothing more nothing less. 

Just because you wish it to be does not make it reality. 

bgw

• Like 1

2 hours ago, zulu1128 said:

Man, Blue Check Twitter is losing their collective shit over Prime Minister Manchin today. The funny part is that there are probably 5 other democrat senators with no interest in removing the fillibuster or voting for Nancy's dumb election bill.

You do know the roots of the filibuster….one would hope you do and how it was used to oppress people of color. 

bgw

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

You do know the roots of the filibuster….one would hope you do and how it was used to oppress people of color. 

bgw

Who cares about the roots? I don’t think your parents knew when you were born you would be a thorn in society’s ass cheek. Maybe they did. Abolish the ass cheek thorns!!

4 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Who cares about the roots? I don’t think your parents knew when you were born you would be a thorn in society’s ass cheek. Maybe they did. Abolish the ass cheek thorns!!

Correction, a thorn in the RepubliKKKan’s Klan recruitment efforts… we got your orange daddy out of office. 

bgw

CE5E343E-C3A9-409D-9DFD-CD6AC3D2D5AF.jpeg

• Like 1

16 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

bgw

Of course I do lol...and I'm sure everyone would enjoy hearing your hot takes on how "it was used to oppress people of color." ✌️

40 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

So, that said why would you celebrate an outdated and undemocratic tool?

bgw

Where did I "celebrate" it? Pretty weird take TBH. 🤷‍♀️

I just think it's funny that the democrat party is choosing to lose their shit over it at this particular moment, after using it a record setting number of times the past 4 years without any issues.

Granted, both sides are plenty hypocritical about it depending on who holds the majority, but you guys seem to be crying louder than usual.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Correction, a thorn in the RepubliKKKan’s Klan recruitment efforts… we got your orange daddy out of office. 

bgw

CE5E343E-C3A9-409D-9DFD-CD6AC3D2D5AF.jpeg

So if someone bad takes a slogan, symbol, expression etc then it becomes evil? 

And “America first” is such a broad term. Should America be last? Second? If you disagree with America making sure our interests are number 1 priority, then whose interests should be numero uno? 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Bormio said:

Democrats think if they stomp their foot and yell “racist”, everyone will cave.  But this sh*t is getting old fast.  And the shelf life is expiring 

Funny that the most racist posters on this site (GA96 and Buford) are the ones constantly race obsessed. Al Sharpton would be proud. 

Calling people “racist” is now a tactic, often used by white liberals to discredit their opposition.  The dirty little secret is they care not one whit about racial issues, the poor, the less fortunate.  They are all about abortion, gay rights and climate change.  But they love calling those they oppose “racists”.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Bormio said:

Calling people “racist” is now a tactic, often used by white liberals to discredit their opposition.  The dirty little secret is they care not one whit about racial issues, the poor, the less fortunate.  They are all about abortion, gay rights and climate change.  But they love calling those they oppose “racists”.

They are the racists. Racism of low expectations. Take this news for example. This is common sense voter reform that should make everyone feel comfortable and confident in the election process. But instead of celebrating it, the first thing that would come to their minds is black people are too poor and stupid to get ID. It’s a disgusting take on our fellow Americans 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

So if someone bad takes a slogan, symbol, expression etc then it becomes evil? 

And “America first” is such a broad term. Should America be last? Second? If you disagree with America making sure our interests are number 1 priority, then whose interests should be numero uno? 

I thought his slogan was "Make America Great Again".

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

Buford is probably the same ass clown who thinks the OK sign is a white power sign. I guess Beyoncé is a white supremacist 

https://www.npr.org/2019/09/26/764728163/the-ok-hand-gesture-is-now-listed-as-a-symbol-of-hate

738DF2B0-0267-4031-882A-FB1F61C1F27F.jpeg

The peace sign: Evil symbol of hatred and death against Christians.

https://www.renewamerica.com/columns/kimball/180922

• Haha 1