All of these lowndes topics got me to thinking

TheOneTRUEmorph

.....Of an old story about those Vikings, one year when I was living in Valdosta their season came down to a field goal in a late season game and it was a 60 yarder boy howdy!

That poor kid had it bounce off the crossbar and slide off but those damn Vikings fans tortured the poor kid to the point they threw used toilet paper on his parents lawn and even pushed his dad into a walk-in freezer! 

If I hadn't came in on my day off to let him out his daddy would have been froze to death Damnit! With that and the band incident a year later I knew I couldn't get out of Valdosta fast enough and never looked back damnnagit!

6 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

So you decided to make a Lowndes post crying about Lowndes post. You must not have been thinking much.

Did I say I was crying Ronald McDonald?! I haven't cried since we won the second world war, it was a sense of national pride you young spukers could never understand DAMNNAGIT! 

Now go fetch me my cane, boy! I got half a mind to drive back to Valdosta just to hit you upside your head with my cane! 

7 hours ago, TheOneTRUEmorph said:

.....Of an old story about those Vikings, one year when I was living in Valdosta their season came down to a field goal in a late season game and it was a 60 yarder boy howdy!

That poor kid had it bounce off the crossbar and slide off but those damn Vikings fans tortured the poor kid to the point they threw used toilet paper on his parents lawn and even pushed his dad into a walk-in freezer! 

If I hadn't came in on my day off to let him out his daddy would have been froze to death Damnit! With that and the band incident a year later I knew I couldn't get out of Valdosta fast enough and never looked back damnnagit!

You sound just like the bullshit Brookwood coach, who hollered racism, after we kicked the shit outta his wild horses in the HOG PEN! Some bullshit about it feeling like he was back in the 1960's, with all those peoples of color sitting in one section of the VISITOR'S side! I assume a segregation ploy, that Colquitt wouldn't let them sit with the peoples of no color on the home side.(the SEASON RESERVED SECTION) TRUTH be KNOWN, ALL peoples wearing black and gold, regardless of color, sit in what is affectionately known as the HAWG POUND at Mack Tharpe, just to the left of the visitor's bench! WE ARE the TWELTH MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just as with my story, yours appears to be an ole wives tale as well.

52 minutes ago, Old Rabid One said:

You sound just like the bullshit Brookwood coach, who hollered racism, after we kicked the shit outta his wild horses in the HOG PEN! Some bullshit about it feeling like he was back in the 1960's, with all those peoples of color sitting in one section of the VISITOR'S side! I assume a segregation ploy, that Colquitt wouldn't let them sit with the peoples of no color on the home side.(the SEASON RESERVED SECTION) TRUTH be KNOWN, ALL peoples wearing black and gold, regardless of color, sit in what is affectionately known as the HAWG POUND at Mack Tharpe, just to the left of the visitor's bench! WE ARE the TWELTH MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just as with my story, yours appears to be an ole wives tale as well.

Damn skrait! Ain’t no damn racisss’s living in south jawja! The hell was that dude thinking?!? 

• Haha 5

3 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

SportsNad says he went down to Tharpe strapped for war to take in a game…. Just really unsafe for brothas from another town. 

No word if it was a good day and didn’t need his AK…..

bgw

Not to mention their stadium is terrible and small. Got a turf field with a 1A stadium.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Pretty sure Rab just acts retarded, I’m sure he got a diploma, as For Numbnutts 96 , don’t even think he qualified fur G.e.D. At Lowndes 

Funny he talks shit about kids and grades being borderline illiterate. 

Any academics talk he should probably sit out on. 

33 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

You just gotta chime in, doncha?

bgw

They can't help it. I got a following about 3-5 that live and die by everything I post. Sad part is they still haven't figured out I don't read just about anything they say.

3 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

All of these Lowndes topics got me thinking...

If the Colquitt crew was this insufferable, maybe we should apologize.

Hahaha. Fucking Lowndes. Hahahaha. 

Well colquitt is just colquitt been around 2x as long as Lowndes and still have less championships and now you have a coach who's choking in the playoffs would put randy  mcpherson to shame. 

It'll be alright in due time the packass will be back at the bottom of the barrel where they belong.

9 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

All of these Lowndes topics got me thinking...

If the Colquitt crew was this insufferable, maybe we should apologize.

Hahaha. Fucking Lowndes. Hahahaha. 

Those Valdosta vs Colquitt battles that I watched when I lived in Valdosta was brutal, one game I saw a kid get his helmet knocked off and he was bleeding all over the field but he finished the game damnnagit!

• Like 1