SJB schedule

Ga96

1 hour ago, old_e said:

Home game for SJB in Oregon? Yeah okay 🤔

My goodness... y'all wanna be so technical. IF the game is in Oregon, it might as well be a home game for SJB in the sense of it being on the west coast and most likely having the refs favoring them. Miami Central better not fly across the country and beat them tho. Wouldn't be a good look for SJB. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I think having the game in a location that will effectively be void of fans or atmosphere does change things. Who it favors depends entirely on the psychological makeup of the teams. IMO, if both teams are fairly flat, it probably hurts Miami Central more than SJB. That's just a guess based on zero knowledge of the mental makeup of the 2021 teams, though.

• Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

My goodness... y'all wanna be so technical. IF the game is in Oregon, it might as well be a home game for SJB in the sense of it being on the west coast and most likely having the refs favoring them. Miami Central better not fly across the country and beat them tho. Wouldn't be a good look for SJB. 

Since the game is in the United States, its a home game for both teams.

Or maybe since the game is over 1000 miles from either school, mebbe it's an away game for both schools.  Dunno.

This is an absurd discussion. It is a neutral sight the last time I checked the map of the United States. Sure the plane trip for MC is a couple hours longer, but logistically both teams are traveling away. And to say the refs in Oregon would be biased is ridiculous also.