I was just perusing the preseason HSFBA top 300, AND...

Old Rabid One

the author listed the national champions, from 2012-2020! And it struck me as odd, that the Colquitt County public school Packers, are the ONLY team on that list, to have ever caught grief for touching all the bases! NOW, this is just me mind you, BUT! It seems to me that two teams within spitting distance of one another, who played virtually NOBODY outside of their arch rival twice, garnered three skraight nattys! And prior to THAT, Allen, Tejas 'won' THREE skraight nattys without venturing outside of the Lone Wolf State! But NARY a negative comment regarding any of those six! I'm just wondering WHERE all the hype is coming from? Cause NOBODY on the college level in those two states, has sniffed a natty in the past decade, or longer! Where do all these so called studs go to college in their proximity? At this writing, two of the best QB1's in the Left Coast State, have opted to go SOUTH young man, go SOUTH! Cause even if the NCAA goes to an eight team playoff, anything West of the Tejas line, will be EXCLUDED! So, given these parameters, it appears that Cali and Tejas are a mere figment of the imagination! Delusions of grandeur as it were!

From 2017-2019 Mater Dei beat teams from Florida, New Jersey, Maryland, Washington D.C., Nevada, & Arizona. 

Within that same span, SJB beat teams from NJ, Hawaii, Maryland, Nevada, Utah, Florida, & D.C. 

All top teams from across the nation. Then they had to run the table against the best teams from California. @Old Rabid One you’re a dumb shit. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Old Rabid One said:

that the Colquitt County public school Packers, are the ONLY team on that list, to have ever caught grief for touching all the bases! NOW, this is just me mind you, BUT! It seems to me that two teams within spitting distance of one another, who played virtually NOBODY outside of their arch rival twice, garnered three skraight nattys! And prior to THAT, Allen, Tejas 'won' THREE skraight nattys without venturing outside of the Lone Wolf State! But NARY a negative comment regarding any of those six! I'm just wondering WHERE all the hype is coming from? Cause NOBODY on the college level in those two states, has sniffed a natty in the past decade, or longer! Where do all these so called studs go to college in their proximity? At this writing, two of the best QB1's in the Left Coast State, have opted to go SOUTH young man, go SOUTH! Cause even if the NCAA goes to an eight team playoff, anything West of the Tejas line, will be EXCLUDED! So, given these parameters, it appears that Cali and Tejas are a mere figment of the imagination! Delusions of grandeur as it were!

Ya RAB THAT 2015 team u had really going down in the record books on that one

A36BD4D3-95E3-4FA6-BEE1-57AEEE777A99.jpeg

36 minutes ago, Old Rabid One said:

the author listed the national champions, from 2012-2020! And it struck me as odd, that the Colquitt County public school Packers, are the ONLY team on that list, to have ever caught grief for touching all the bases! NOW, this is just me mind you, BUT! It seems to me that two teams within spitting distance of one another, who played virtually NOBODY outside of their arch rival twice, garnered three skraight nattys! And prior to THAT, Allen, Tejas 'won' THREE skraight nattys without venturing outside of the Lone Wolf State! But NARY a negative comment regarding any of those six! I'm just wondering WHERE all the hype is coming from? Cause NOBODY on the college level in those two states, has sniffed a natty in the past decade, or longer! Where do all these so called studs go to college in their proximity? At this writing, two of the best QB1's in the Left Coast State, have opted to go SOUTH young man, go SOUTH! Cause even if the NCAA goes to an eight team playoff, anything West of the Tejas line, will be EXCLUDED! So, given these parameters, it appears that Cali and Tejas are a mere figment of the imagination! Delusions of grandeur as it were!

CC catches grief because of their moronic fanbase, and their former clown of a Head Coach.  But, mostly because of their moronic fanbase.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

Rent free! 

MD and bosco played nobody outside of each other? You’re a retard. Try google? 

A RETARD you say? SURELY you JEST? You must be looking in the mirror? TRUTH be known, Jason and da Stash, couldn't get a job as a dogcatcher, in a state where they actually had ta play with them what are in their district. 

And humor me heah! Where EXACTLY, are all those studs at MD and SJB attending college? The only one worth a spit other than the aforementioned QB1's, is the OL from SJB, vie SAVANNAH, GEORGIA!

1 minute ago, Old Rabid One said:

A RETARD you say? SURELY you JEST? You must be looking in the mirror? TRUTH be known, Jason and da Stash, couldn't get a job as a dogcatcher, in a state where they actually had ta play with them what are in their district. 

What a stupid take. Yes, you’re a retard. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

That BG team would’ve beaten cc that year by 40. Not a knock, before anybody gets their thing crusty, just spittin’ troof. 

Besides.......they’re all mythical anyhow. 🤷‍♂️ 

BG is a buncha PUSSIES, ALWAYS HAS BEEN! Fucking Snoop Dawg's kid played for um!🤣 Didn't Tate Martel transfer from some SOCAL shithole to play for BG? How did THAT turn out for him, when he actually played a college schedule?

• Haha 1

From 2017-2019 Mater Dei beat teams from Florida, New Jersey, Maryland, Washington D.C., Nevada, & Arizona. 

Within that same span, SJB beat teams from NJ, Hawaii, Maryland, Nevada, Utah, Florida, & D.C. 

All top teams from across the nation. Then they had to run the table against the best teams from California. @Old Rabid One you’re a dumb shit. 

What did I say? THEY DIDN'T PLAY ANYBODY! THOSE teams won't even play the top tier in GEORGIA! Ask all those bad asses from the Sunburn State, about their interactions with the BAD BOYS in the PEACH STATE? The only two I can recall who weren't embarrassed by our best, were STA at home against Camden, and Booker T., in an aberration game in 2013 against Nocross!

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Old Rabid One said:

What did I say? THEY DIDN'T PLAY ANYBODY! THOSE teams won't even play the top tier in GEORGIA! Ask all those bad asses from the Sunburn State, about their interactions with the BAD BOYS in the PEACH STATE? The only two I can recall who weren't embarrassed by our best, were STA at home against Camden, and Booker T., in an aberration game in 2013 against Nocross!

IMG and St Frances would win the state title in Georgia every single year. St Johns would make a run. So would Gorman. Google is your friend. 

30 minutes ago, Old Rabid One said:

Funny you Left Wing whackos using such caustic terms as "RETARD"! And you are supposedly a PC MATER DEI GRAD?😂🤣

I’ve never made a single political post on this site. I think both Trump and Biden are garbage. I’m not into the whole right/left cult stuff but I have no problem calling a retard like yourself a retard. My class at MD was probably 60/40 republican/democrat. Keep the politics on the other side you wack job. 

• Thanks 4

26C48C5C-3179-4035-9A74-80E204D7B53A.jpeg

We won it ALL, withOUT our Power Five RB! But we had an undefeated 30-0 QB, who was a brilliant tactician, along with the greatest coach in America! And one of the best 1-2 punches in national high school football history, Mr. THUNDER(Kiel Pollard) and Mr. LIGHTNING.(Ty Lee) Thunder, in the State Championship game, was confronted with a three yard play for a score, against future Alabama all American Xavier McKinney, and Kiel RAN HIM OVER!

14 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

I’ve never made a single political post on this site. I think both Trump and Biden are garbage. I’m not into the whole right/left cult stuff but I have no problem calling a retard like yourself a retard. Keep the politics on the other side you wack job. 

PuhLEEEZE don't tell the dudes who cleared me for my security clearances in the military! wHack job you say?😂 MD is looking more and more like a diploma mill or a social organization like HAAAAVARD!

8 hours ago, Old Rabid One said:

What did I tell u about mixing ur Demerol and blood pressure medicine,       This isn’t the 60”s anymore, Georgia simply not good, Alabama grit better HS teams then y’all,,

@ORabidOne u remember when max prep preseason #3 team In country Grayson got Bent over by the Big Dawgs of Bergen County, https://www.gwinnettprepsports.com/sports/bergen-catholic-stuns-grayson-34-22/article_0efd4d85-f0ee-5b10-977b-cb2ca1ee4faa.html

8ED35ABF-F340-40BA-B1BE-021048456D26.png