Crypto people what's your thoughts on

Ga96

13 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Last week someone posted that they spent $30K on the doge when it hit $.29, and less than a week later it rose to $.43 and they cashed out for $44,000.

They made $14,000 in 5 days with a couple clicks.

If I didn’t sell at few cents  I’d have over 120,000 Dogecoins as we speak lmao 😂 I’m absolutely sick 🤕 

it’s a bullshit ass pump and dump, but I’ve witnessed 19 and 20 year olds become millions off that shit

5 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

"eventually." In the meantime. take advantage of the crypto while you can. Cashing in on crypto has helped out a lot of people from a financial standpoint. 

Aren't you the user that asked me about QB1? I have some news not really good though. This season is supposed to be their last season of high school football. The creator wants to move the show to the college level.

Just now, Ga96 said:

Aren't you the user that asked me about QB1? I have some news not really good though. This season is supposed to be their last season of high school football. The creator wants to move the show to the college level.

Yeah @AztecPadretold me about this a few weeks ago. Thanks tho. Woulda loved to have seen the camera crew follow Jacurri around for his senior year. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, FootballGuy said:

Yeah @AztecPadretold me about this a few weeks ago. Thanks tho. Woulda loved to have seen the camera crew follow Jacurri around for his senior year. 

P Dawg is my homie.  He said he was done with the high school level and is moving on. We I axed him if he would ever come back to HS again, he said never say never.  If there is a group of OIAG QB's in one class he might think about it.  But he said they would have to be very very special. 

• Like 2

On 6/6/2021 at 6:39 PM, imaGoodBoyNow said:

If I didn’t sell at few cents  I’d have over 120,000 Dogecoins as we speak lmao 😂 I’m absolutely sick 🤕 

it’s a bullshit ass pump and dump, but I’ve witnessed 19 and 20 year olds become millions off that shit

Those newly minted millionaires better but a good chunk to the side... Many are in for a rude awakening when they get slapped with those capital gains!

• Thanks 2
  • Like 2

19 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

P Dawg is my homie.  He said he was done with the high school level and is moving on. We I axed him if he would ever come back to HS again, he said never say never.  If there is a group of OIAG QB's in one class he might think about it.  But he said they would have to be very very special. 

Gotcha. And when did he say to expect for season 4 to be released? And it's gonna be on netflix right?