Julio Jones to the Titans.

HooverOutlaw

2 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Ryan has more yards than Joe Montana, Troy Aikman or Johnny Unitas. Ryan is not in the same universe as those 3.

Ryan is not the 9th best qb in the league much less all time. He was the qb in the biggest choke in NFL history.

The whole team choked and blew a 25 point lead and deserted their game plan...

They should’ve traded Juliette three years ago when they could’ve got more for him. Great player but overrated IMO. His never practicing is why his TD output was so low. I mean, how many ingrown toenails can you have over a dozen years?!? 😂 

He could’ve netted the Falcons a ton of value three years ago, but a 2nd and a 4th is about his going rate nowadays. The league knows what he’s about and that’s why nobody would give up any more than that. The Titans are getting a helluva talent that’ll play a dozen or so games and practice a dozen or so times during the season, therefore developing little rapport with the QB and others on the squad. 

He will help be a decoy for the others though! 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Fred said:

He was running the plays the coaching staff told him to.  Can't blame that on him.  Kick the field goal and it was over.  If the D hadn't laid down it was over.  Tell me how Ryan allowed all those point NE scored.  I'll wait.  Ah, no I won't because you can't.

You are right it was Ryan and the entire team choking just like all Atlanta teams and the Bulldogs.

29 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

You are right it was Ryan and the entire team choking just like all Atlanta teams and the Bulldogs.

C'MON dude! TRY as I might to humor you, with some of your asinine posts! There comes a time when enough is enough! You constantly chastise UGA, BUT! TRUTH be known, your Alabumble Elephants couldn't beat Colquitt Co., without MASSIVE recruits from outside of your state! CONVERSELY, if Georgia could somehow keep OUR talent inhouse! NOBODY could touch UGA!

6 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Ryan has more yards than Joe Montana, Troy Aikman or Johnny Unitas. Ryan is not in the same universe as those 3.

Ryan is not the 9th best qb in the league much less all time. He was the qb in the biggest choke in NFL history.

And Julio is not the best WR, so...I guess we’re done here...

8 hours ago, Old Rabid One said:

C'MON dude! TRY as I might to humor you, with some of your asinine posts! There comes a time when enough is enough! You constantly chastise UGA, BUT! TRUTH be known, your Alabumble Elephants couldn't beat Colquitt Co., without MASSIVE recruits from outside of your state! CONVERSELY, if Georgia could somehow keep OUR talent inhouse! NOBODY could touch UGA!

Those recruits leaving Georgia sounds like a coaching issue. Grayson always has top tier players none ever go to Georgia why is that?

Players come to Alabama to win titles something Georgia can't offer. I mean in your lifetime Georgia has never won a national title game. 

Never has a Georgia player won 2 national titles Alabama has 420 players with at least 2 titles.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Those recruits leaving Georgia sounds like a coaching issue. Grayson always has top tier players none ever go to Georgia why is that?

Players come to Alabama to win titles something Georgia can't offer. I mean in your lifetime Georgia has never won a national title game. 

Never has a Georgia player won 2 national titles Alabama has 420 players with at least 2 titles.

The grayson route and uga shortcomings are different situations. The grayson kids don't go to uga because of Watson. Recruits choose not to go to uga because of the reason you stated. Nobody wants to play for chokers.

The players that chose Uga have the same mindset as their fans "the preseason national champions every year since 1980" 

• Thanks 1