Thank you

Cossacks

8 hours ago, Cossacks said:

To the greatest generation.

FB815F9D-7B81-4B44-8CEF-0C342FA1A92E.jpeg

E025E1A5-B855-4FD5-A674-7F94DF225C23.jpeg

1713756F-BCA8-4A24-A08D-E40ABFE45153.jpeg

I do believe that I saw one of the ten Higgin's Boats, commanded by my Republican Uncle James! THANKFULLY, politics didn't enter into the decision to defend this country, back in the day! Fast forward to 2021, and the DIMMS would bend over! "C'MON man, CHINA is our FRIEND!" You Dimm bitches had better learn Mandarin!

14 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

The last great generation. Things went downhill after the 50’s. It’s when America was America. Now it’s some swampy infestation of @Ga96 everywhere 

When was the civil rights act passed? What was so great about it, you dumbass dago?

Hint... it wasn't in the 50s.... furthermore I could do a party jig on your dumbass racist meth head on this topic if I had the inclination.

bgw

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

When was the civil rights act passed? What was so great about it, you dumbass dago?

Hint... it wasn't in the 50s.... furthermore I could do a party jig on your dumbass racist meth head on this topic if I had the inclination.

bgw

Exactly. I guess its the greatest for those who benefited. They forget they treated the enemy better than the black people who fought with them. 

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

The last great generation. Things went downhill after the 50’s. It’s when America was America. Now it’s some swampy infestation of @Ga96 everywhere 

I have to remind myself that you aren't educated. You are legally stupid.

• Haha 1