Jordan Whitley: Arnold->Mosely->sta

Jordan Smith: McArthur-> sta

Khalil hunter: Miami NW-> sta

Corey Reddick: Palm Beach Central-> sta

Kyrie Samuel: South Gwinnett (Ga)-> sta

David Vadala: American Heritage-> sta

Alexander R: Spanish river-> sta

Dawson A: Tru Prep-> university school of nsu-> sta

The list is too long for me to care to continue but this is ridiculous and to have the nerve to infuse this with religion is some next level BS.

According the coach himself it is not over because they are picking through recruits on the international stage.

4 hours ago, Ga96 said:

This years roster

Camden Brown: American Heritage->Spanish River-> sta

The list is too long for me to care to continue but this is ridiculous and to have the nerve to infuse this with religion is some next level BS.

According the coach himself it is not over because they are picking through recruits on the international stage.

Winners attract winners. I’d bet my kids lives that in every case above the player/family contacted STA first. And that’s not recruiting. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Winners attract winners. I’d bet my kids lives that in every case above the player/family contacted STA first. And that’s not recruiting. 

Its not really recruiting at all in the state of Florida since its open but sta fans act like these kids are sta kids from the start when majority of them are not.

1 minute ago, Ga96 said:

Its not really recruiting at all in the state of Florida since its open but sta fans act like these kids are sta kids from the start when majority of them are not.

We live in America. Land of the Free. Students and their families are free to make whatever decisions they want to positively affect their situations and lives. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

We live in America. Land of the Free. Students and their families are free to make whatever decisions they want to positively affect their situations and lives. 

Can you get a top BNU team to STA....Exclude Bosco... BC,SPP or SJR?.

17 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Has nothing to do with the parents or kids. Its the program and fans lying about it.

• Confused 1

26 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Exactly. Winning begets winning. Kids want to play for a winner and nothing ‘recruits’ better than knowing if you play for a given team you will have scouts at every practice, play in front of large crowds, and have a good chance of getting a ring.

The second biggest recruiter are the players themselves. They play together on 7x7 teams and are connected via social media so they are huge influencers. 

Now IMG is an exception since that ‘school’ proactively contacts players.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Ga96 said:

This years roster

Half of these kids were on the roster last year.

33 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

but sta fans act like these kids are sta kids from the start when majority of them are not.

What an incredibly dumb sentence.

They *are* STA kids by definition and obviously the majority of *transfer* students haven't been there from the start, think tank.

But are you actually trying to claim that the majority of STA kids are not 4-year students? Because that would be embarrassingly stupid even for you.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Atticus will tell you the kids were born in sta uniforms 

22 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Has nothing to do with the parents or kids. Its the program and fans lying about it.

ga96 just lying to get attention.

Of course he will make claims but never provide any quotes to back them up. That's because they don't exist.

He lists 9 players on an almost 100-player roster and then claims that the "majority" of them weren't there from the start.

But this is not before he lies and claims that the "program" and "fans" lie about the nature of their students.

The worst part, of course, is that he has to wake up every day and be from Lowndes County.

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Atticus give his a list of STA players and how long they attended STA.

Two years ago Hoover seniors averaged 11.2 years attending Hoover.  

STA benefits from Florida being a wild west with no rules.

Their fans have no backbone.

STA also benefits from having lots of success and a HUGE population to draw from...Miami Dade, Ft Lauderdale has lots of SPEED....Decent coaches too...

27 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

ga96 just lying to get attention.

Of course he will make claims but never provide any quotes to back them up. That's because they don't exist.

He lists 9 players on an almost 100-player roster and then claims that the "majority" of them weren't there from the start.

But this is not before he lies and claims that the "program" and "fans" lie about the nature of their students.

The worst part, of course, is that he has to wake up every day and be from Lowndes County.

Attention and capricious statements that are usually not verified with specific examples...

6 hours ago, Ga96 said:

This years roster

FLAAAWDA is just like Cali, NEW Joursey, and Merryland! They have musical chairs, because they are a JOKE without massive transfers!

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

REALLY? Colquitt was the winningest team in a decade in Georgia big school football, during the ProPst era! And during that time, they received TWO THREE star transfers! 

And it's recruiting when the family has to make NO physical move to enter a new program!