STA all star transfer teams tradition continues

Ga96

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

We live in America. Land of the Free. Students and their families are free to make whatever decisions they want to positively affect their situations and lives. 

Until very recently, kids couldn't even move within DI football programs, without sitting out a year! And in Georgia, unless you are BOOfartia or Grayson, you hafta jump through all sorts of hoops to transfer!

2 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I try annually. STA is always a priority. SJP is visitng them in 22. 

They wouldn't go to Philadelphia..?? They duck a lot playing AT opposing schools, yet want you to come to their shithole field and neighborhood...

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Old Rabid One said:

REALLY? Colquitt was the winningest team in a decade in Georgia big school football, during the ProPst era! And during that time, they received TWO THREE star transfers! 

And it's recruiting when the family has to make NO physical move to enter a new program!

Propst is a Joke.... Had 2 Families at the same time and pays his players and fired multiple times....

But at least he is not Recruiting....🤣

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Atticus Finch said:

Complete shithole.

10 high school football stadiums named after NFL players as seen via Google  Earth - MaxPreps

I drove from WPB to Key Biscayne and stopped at STA along the way. Not a shit hole. If I was in So Fl I’d send my kids there. The surrounding neighborhood is rough but so is MD’s surrounding area. MD was built in 1950 before that area of Santa Ana was shitty. Assume it’s probably the same situation for STA. 

7D5FF14A-972E-42EF-A31D-2ADE56324DE5.jpeg

2 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

I drove from WPB to Key Biscayne and stopped at STA along the way. Not a shit hole. If I was in So Fl I’d send my kids there. The surrounding neighborhood is rough but so is MD’s surrounding area. MD was built in 1950 before that area of Santa Ana was shitty. Assume it’s probably the same situation for STA. 

Yeah, the current campus was built in 1952. The previous campus (St. Anthony's School) is in Victoria Park which is the oldest neighborhood in Fort Lauderdale and very nice.

People like Mag44 hate working class (and mostly black) neighborhoods.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Atticus give his a list of STA players and how long they attended STA.

Two years ago Hoover seniors averaged 11.2 years attending Hoover.  

STA benefits from Florida being a wild west with no rules.

Their fans have no backbone.

Then why are public schools in their own county getting more impactful and more transfers in general than STA?

Or hell if I throw in Dade County it becomes even more lopsided in favor of PUBLIC SCHOOLS 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

ga96 just lying to get attention.

Of course he will make claims but never provide any quotes to back them up. That's because they don't exist.

He lists 9 players on an almost 100-player roster and then claims that the "majority" of them weren't there from the start.

But this is not before he lies and claims that the "program" and "fans" lie about the nature of their students.

The worst part, of course, is that he has to wake up every day and be from Lowndes County.

I can't believe I'm saying this but thank you Los, I'm glad someone on this idiotic board can see through lowndesloser96 and his bullshit lies 

And of course he can't quote anything because he has no proof of anything, he just running his mouth and relying on redneck fools to believe his crap because it's what they WANT to believe about private schools

1 hour ago, Atticus Finch said:

Complete shithole.

10 high school football stadiums named after NFL players as seen via Google  Earth - MaxPreps

I was on the field in 2012 when DBP beat STA 20-10"""Maybe They made improvements to the field,but theschool itself looked unkept and that neighborhood was not good... Funny, Big scoring machine score 10 pts on a 7-4 Bosco team....

1 hour ago, Columbiafan said:

Then why are public schools in their own county getting more impactful and more transfers in general than STA?

Or hell if I throw in Dade County it becomes even more lopsided in favor of PUBLIC SCHOOLS 

Have you got a list of kids transferring to these public schools in the Miami metro area?

Is there one public school who gets more transfers than STA?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Columbiafan said:

I can't believe I'm saying this but thank you Los, I'm glad someone on this idiotic board can see through lowndesloser96 and his bullshit lies 

And of course he can't quote anything because he has no proof of anything, he just running his mouth and relying on redneck fools to believe his crap because it's what they WANT to believe about private schools

If he is LOS you need to ask him when  I challenged him to meet me face to face and he ran scared.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Have you got a list of kids transferring to these public schools in the Miami metro area?

Is there one public school who gets more transfers than STA?

Miami Central and Miami Northwestern both get more and if I went through the crib Twitter I could pull up the transfers as they seem to track most of not all the transfers in Broward and Dade county

14 hours ago, Mag44 said:

I was on the field in 2012 when DBP beat STA 20-10"""Maybe They made improvements to the field,but theschool itself looked unkept and that neighborhood was not good...

Every single thing in that picture is the same as it was in 2012 except the baseball and softball fields being turfed.

8 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

You 2 should get a room and then get married.

You should watch out 

Lowndesloser96 is liking all your posts just because he thought you were disagreeing with me 😂

He's that insecure he needs other people to take the flag and run with it after he got his ass popped in another thread he knew nothing about 

On 6/9/2021 at 7:34 AM, Atticus Finch said:

Every single thing in that picture is the same as it was in 2012 except the baseball and softball fields being turfed.

The school and neighborhood stink...Case closed as I was there...Good pic anyway..Nothing like DBP or SJR....