Road to Omaha College baseball World Series

imaGoodBoyNow

On 6/12/2021 at 10:00 AM, THEOC89 said:

He has 2..... And even better, he just has 1 family, doesn’t pay his players, has never been fired, and has never orchestrated a fake Divorce to land a top recruit....

You are an idiot if you think Morals don’t mean something in HSFB, these guys aren’t paid mercenaries like in College and the NFL, the ultimate job of a HSFB coach is to develop young men.... Rollo has been doing that with morals and by the rules for 30+ years....

Your Jealousy of Cali is just too much, you probably hung a banner after Beating Vista Murrietta then used it to wipe your tears when you realized they are not even a top 50 team in Cali.... 🤣🤣

And...he has never illegally changed/inflated players grades, given players “pills”, stolen funds from the booster club, used illegal drug money to fund his empire and bribe players families, etc.  like “El Rushbo” did.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Colonel said:

And...he has never illegally changed/inflated players grades, given players “pills”, stolen funds from the booster club, used illegal drug money to fund his empire and bribe players families, etc.  like “El Rushbo” did.

Don’t forget the headbutting and the not paying hotels and restaurants and the I don’t have to pay no Taxes Ever

some record lmao 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, The Colonel said:

You believe that line about the drug money? 

7 minutes ago, Peanut Gallery said:

Maybe you should be chanting SEC East.  LSU is gone, Ole Miss is out, #1 overall Arkansas lost their first series of the year, and MSU has a winner-take-all game tonight.  The SEC West could go 0-4 in Super Regionals.

Are you a big 10 fan or Tennessee?  Tennessee must be a baseball school now dang sure not a football one.  No doubt Arkansas choked again. LSU and Ole Miss were underdogs.  I pull for all SEC schools except Tennessee. Maybe Vandy wins it all.  I sense you may be an Ohio State fan. 

1 hour ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Are you a big 10 fan or Tennessee?  Tennessee must be a baseball school now dang sure not a football one.  No doubt Arkansas choked again. LSU and Ole Miss were underdogs.  I pull for all SEC schools except Tennessee. Maybe Vandy wins it all.  I sense you may be an Ohio State fan. 

I'm a NC State fan so I've been a very happy camper since last night.  After getting crushed 21-2 in Game 1, to find a way to win the last two in that environment and against Kopps is outright shocking.  Considering State started 1-8 in ACC play, getting to Omaha ... they should be very loose.  In my opinion, they're playing with house money right now.

15 minutes ago, Peanut Gallery said:

I'm a NC State fan so I've been a very happy camper since last night.  After getting crushed 21-2 in Game 1, to find a way to win the last two in that environment and against Kopps is outright shocking.  Considering State started 1-8 in ACC play, getting to Omaha ... they should be very loose.  In my opinion, they're playing with house money right now.

They are hot right now if they take it to Omaha anything could happen. 

On 6/13/2021 at 10:35 AM, THEOC89 said:

Y’ALL should have hung up the phone then.... Like I said, Vista Murrietta..... 🤣🤣🤣

You dudes always say that we don't play OOS, and VM was the only one with the balls to take on the SOWEGA humidity! GO FIGURE! And as a bonus, they were able to visit one of the modern marvels of the universe, Mercedes Benz Stadium on game day!

On 6/13/2021 at 10:37 AM, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Na that’s a lie, ur coach wanted to pad his record books that’s why he chose the vista Murreiia game

Is THAT why he scheduled South Panola, Tampa Plant, American Heritage, Hoover, Bishop Sullivan, Grayson, Mill Creek, Madison Co., Trinity Catholic, Tucker, Westlake, Cedar Grove, and Trinity Christian? And Cocoa and East St. Louis opted OUT, after we thought that the games had been finalized!

On 6/13/2021 at 12:42 PM, GardenStateBaller said:

That game was put together at the last minute after an unforeseen cancellation. BS was the best CQ could do given the circumstances. At the time it was deemed a 4* game. #PGL

NOBODY seems to poo poo SFA playing Bishop Sullivan! But let Colquitt play them, and it's a gimme game!

12 hours ago, Old Rabid One said:

You dudes always say that we don't play OOS, and VM was the only one with the balls to take on the SOWEGA humidity! GO FIGURE! And as a bonus, they were able to visit one of the modern marvels of the universe, Mercedes Benz Stadium on game day!

OOS doesn’t matter when you hand pick a non competitive team to play just so you can say “Look at us we beat a Team from Cali”.....

VM was a 4-7 team.... OLU who was 0-5 and last place in the TL hung 40 on them.... So apparently all we can say about CC is that they are not even as good as a winless team in the TL.... 🤣

Nice OOS win though!!!.... 🤣🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1