Colquitt Recruiting Going Well

Rufus69

1 hour ago, Rufus69 said:

Talk about stupid ass karma...you badmouth the guy for misusing the word "secret" and you fucking do the same thing with "insinuating".

You're no better than 96....

Rufus>>

My name is Rufus and I'm only known for being a half stoned troll who can't contribute anything but useless gibberish and outdated references

Rufus>>

^

And some stupid signature like the one above 

Oh but "please take me seriously, pretty please"

tenor.gif.0006771a535ed8e6edaffb2a759849b5.gif

That's what I think of you too loser!

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

I wasn't only one who badmouthed him bitch 

Your just that desperate to whine about me because you hate the fact I don't respect you because of how ignorant you are 

Yeah...that's it.  I strive for your fucking respect.  You are one naive S.O.B.

Rufus>>

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

My name is Rufus and I'm only known for being a half stoned troll who can't contribute anything but useless gibberish and outdated references

Rufus>>

^

And some stupid signature like the one above 

Oh but "please take me seriously, pretty please"

tenor.gif.0006771a535ed8e6edaffb2a759849b5.gif

That's what I think of you too loser!

I may not be able to sleep tonight.  You're a fucking joke and a bad one at that.

Rufus>>

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

I may not be able to sleep tonight.  You're a fucking joke and a bad one at that.

Rufus>>

Oh I'm so sad, trolls like you and lowndesloser96 don't like me 

I may jump off a cliff to ease my pain 😂😂😂😂

In case your too stupid to comprehend it I'm being sarcastic as I don't give a shit what ignorant, jackasses with no knowledge like you or him think of me 

He is being seen as the dunce of this board and if you want to appear to be on the same side of an argument as him you will destroy what credibility you ever had so go right ahead numbskull, I really don't give a damn

4 minutes ago, Iletteredintrack said:

I forget I'm talking to a kid who still lives in his mom's basement. You will go far in life kid. Good luck. Maybe mom will make you meatloaf tonight. 

I never have to resort to lying but go ahead and kiss lowndes ass you know it nothing prick 

I'll keep interviewing pro athletes and being a leader in running a sports empire while you get to be liked on a pointless message board by has beens who claim to fame was a TD they scored in Pop Warner 

I know which life I'll prefer in that scenario dumbfuck 

tenor.gif.02fe82fd46aac44d3d9595a64185e3ea.gif

2 minutes ago, Iletteredintrack said:

I forget I'm talking to a kid who still lives in his mom's basement. You will go far in life kid. Good luck. Maybe mom will make you meatloaf tonight. 

There are no basements in Florida. Maybe Northwest Florida. He may live in the attic. But attics are too hot. Everything is too hot right now. I wish I was up in the mountains right now chilling. Eating a snow cone watching my dog fight a bear. Winner gets last nights leftovers.  But I might be hungry tomorrow and regret it. That reminds me I forgot to order lunch today. Any recommendations? 

Wait what were we talking about again? Oh yeah. ColumbiaFan lives in the attic and doesn’t like ketchup on his meatloaf 

43 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

I wasn't only one who badmouthed him bitch 

Your just that desperate to whine about me because you hate the fact I don't respect you because of how ignorant you are 

You may want to take a break from the board. Seems you have some underlying issues you need to get taken care of.  

images (10).jpeg

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

There are no basements in Florida. Maybe Northwest Florida. He may live in the attic. But attics are too hot. Everything is too hot right now. I wish I was up in the mountains right now chilling. Eating a snow cone watching my dog fight a bear. Winner gets last nights leftovers.  But I might be hungry tomorrow and regret it. That reminds me I forgot to order lunch today. Any recommendations? 

Wait what were we talking about again? Oh yeah. ColumbiaFan lives in the attic and doesn’t like ketchup on his meatloaf 

Since when did you get a dog? You didn't bring a dog with you to Lake City

I wouldn't need to live in any attic as my car probably has better AC than the shack that loser lives in 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Woodchopper said:

You may want to take a break from the board. Seems you have some underlying issues you need to get taken care of.  

images (10).jpeg

The problem on this board is people would prefer to believe a lie than hear the truth, they want to believe schools like STA are cheaters to justify why they are more successful than lowndes but STA isn't recruiting nobody but losers who know nothing about Florida want to talk out of their ass 

@Columbiafan you seem pretty angry. Red zone is the worst poster on this site and I don’t even get angry at him. Just laugh and call him a pussy. 

this site is for lies, hyperbole, misinformation and trolling. And occasionally some football talk. Dont let everyone get under your skin and then lash out with profanity laced posts. Just laugh it off 

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

I think we may have a couple or so possible recruits if we can "massage" a few birth certificates.  Really shouldn't be a problem.  North Morven know people who know people.

As an aside...Ms. Violet is doing her part.  It's  a tough job..but somebody's gotta do it...LOL.

20210609_153841.jpg

Thoroughly enjoyed my time on Amelia Island. The Palace Saloon, David’s and Salt Life Food Shack were a few of my fave spots. 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

@Columbiafan you seem pretty angry. Red zone is the worst poster on this site and I don’t even get angry at him. Just laugh and call him a pussy. 

this site is for lies, hyperbole, misinformation and trolling. And occasionally some football talk. Dont let everyone get under your skin and then lash out with profanity laced posts. Just laugh it off 

At least RedZone keeps his focus on Louisiana and doesn't claim to be an expert of Florida teams and then immediately lie about teams he claims to know so much about

Lowndesloser96 thinks he knows everything about Florida but can't make a single thread without lying like a bitch 

And if I wanted to see clueless people pretending to know a sport I would debate high school football on Facebook because I see stupid stuff there everyday, this board should be for people who actually know what they talking about, the trolls here are a waste of life 

2 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

One of the members on this board told me...Columbia's elevator don't go all the way to the top floor.  My answer was...I actually don't believe the kid has a top floor.

He has to ride the short bus.

Has to...

Rufus>>

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

One of the members on this board told me...Columbia's elevator don't go all the way to the top floor.  My answer was...I actually don't believe the kid has a top floor.

He has to ride the short bus.

Has to...

Rufus>>

Which one of the Packass QB left ?

• Haha 1