FINALLY, a Covid related national poll, that actually reflected REALITY!...

Old Rabid One

I just saw the results of the HSFBA Poll, that GAVE a football factory the 2020 natty! Be that as it may, it ranked the ALL WORLD beachboys in Cali at #7, since they only played six fricking games! A NAME ONLY designation I'm sure

NOW, here's the rub with a poll such as this! How can an Alabumble school who only played against two teams in the national top 100, warrant a #2 ranking? And keep in mind that I LOATHED Grayson BUT! I don't think that there has been an Alabumble school in HISTORY, who could beat the last two Georgia State Champions, much less this years Grayson team! And yet THERE Grayson was, at #4! And St. Joseph's Prep being #6, is laughable! WHO did they beat? 

In closing, didn't Lowndes blow out Miami Northwestern in 2020? Yet MNW was ranked ahead of Lowndes! GO FIGURE!

ANYHOW, as it SHOULD be. Georgia had nine in the top 100. Much more populace Florida with fourteen, Texas with nineteen, and Cali, where it should be every season, had FOUR!

And this is for you private school elitist! Georgia had ONE private in the top 100; Blessed Trinity at #78! And there ain't NO WAY in HELL they would play any of the top ten in Georgia 7A!

6 hours ago, Old Rabid One said:

I just saw the results of the HSFBA Poll, that GAVE a football factory the 2020 natty! Be that as it may, it ranked the ALL WORLD beachboys in Cali at #7, since they only played six fricking games! A NAME ONLY designation I'm sure

NOW, here's the rub with a poll such as this! How can an Alabumble school who only played against two teams in the national top 100, warrant a #2 ranking? And keep in mind that I LOATHED Grayson BUT! I don't think that there has been an Alabumble school in HISTORY, who could beat the last two Georgia State Champions, much less this years Grayson team! And yet THERE Grayson was, at #4! And St. Joseph's Prep being #6, is laughable! WHO did they beat? 

In closing, didn't Lowndes blow out Miami Northwestern in 2020? Yet MNW was ranked ahead of Lowndes! GO FIGURE!

ANYHOW, as it SHOULD be. Georgia had nine in the top 100. Much more populace Florida with fourteen, Texas with nineteen, and Cali, where it should be every season, had FOUR!

And this is for you private school elitist! Georgia had ONE private in the top 100; Blessed Trinity at #78! And there ain't NO WAY in HELL they would play any of the top ten in Georgia 7A!

U do realize colquitt plays 0 competition

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Old Rabid One said:

They didn't play in 2020 dumbass, and you know the saying, once you lie once your entire case is bullshit with it so you have discredited yourself just like your buddy lowndes clown 

Also so quick to point out how many more people Florida has to take a pot shot at the state but ignore the fact that Texas has 3 times the number of schools as Florida and Texas still barely leads Florida 

But again I wouldn't expect a moron to figure out that stuff when you can barley wake up without falling out of the bed and breaking a hip 

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, Old Rabid One said:

Agree with you on Blessed Trinity

5 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

There in lies the secret to getting highly ranked in polls.

Folsom Formula = Run up ungodly offensive numbers and go 14-0 vs a bunch of dick wad schools that are 10-12 Tiers below your team.

Play a decent (Tier 6) team the final and eek by.  

Guaranteed Top 100 and possibly Top 20 depending on how big your schools fan base is and stadium is, how social media adept the fan base is, and if you have a couple 5* guys

• Like 1

18 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

HEY DUMBASS, Colquitt played TWO TOP TWENTY FIVES back to back, to win the GHSA and NATIONAL Championship, in 2015! And two of Roswell's back seven, played for POWER FIVE powerhouses, Clemson and Alabama! One just went in the high rounds of the NFL Draft!

I get SOOOOOO weary of rehashing this bullshit with a numb nuts like you! But last time I checked, Trinity Christian, Hoover, South Panola, Grayson, Milton, Roswell, and AHP were NATIONAL POWERS! And we beat all but National Champion South Panola, and USA #10 AHP! In fact in 2019, Colquitt put a running clock on Trinity Christian! And in 2020, they were NATIONALLY RANKED! Funny how they got SOOO much better, after they took us offin their schedule! SAME o SAME o for Miami Northwestern, who got better after Lowndes BLEW their asses OUT!

17 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

They didn't play in 2020 dumbass, and you know the saying, once you lie once your entire case is bullshit with it so you have discredited yourself just like your buddy lowndes clown 

Also so quick to point out how many more people Florida has to take a pot shot at the state but ignore the fact that Texas has 3 times the number of schools as Florida and Texas still barely leads Florida 

But again I wouldn't expect a moron to figure out that stuff when you can barley wake up without falling out of the bed and breaking a hip 

HEY BIGMOUF!  You never responded to my query about WHO, EXACTLY, in your ENTIRE state, could hang with our TOP TEN in 7A? HELL, you'd THINK, that with open fucking enrollment, every metro school in the state would be bad asses! BUT NOOOOOO, in order for THAT to happen, you have to actually have competent coaching! Which Florida has NONE! If any of um can walk and chew gum simultaneously, they are coaching in GEORGIA!🤣😂 And three HOF coaches in FLAAAWDA, are BARELY making a blip in the GHSA! Fabrizio was a JOKE , until his team dropped down to 6A! And with his preseason #2 ranked team! Watch what WE do to him in the Fall scrimmage! WE GONNA BEAT the SHIT outa those pussies!

As for the alleged LIE! A mere miscalculation was my error! It's difficult to keep the seasons apart, since we DOMINATE FLAAAWDA in interstate matchups! Schools in our graveyards in SOUTH Georgia are, Miami Northwestern, Tampa Plant, Trinity Christian, Edgewater, Madison Co., Oak Leaf(2), Miami Central(2), Miami Booker T. Washington, and Dr. Phillips, to name a few! ONLY STA, Miami Central last season, and Booker T.  have won against Georgia! 

On 6/9/2021 at 10:42 PM, Old Rabid One said:

!

They played in 2019. MNW was ranked ahead of them for the 2020 poll 😂😂😂. They didn’t play in 2020. Totally different seasons  So 💯 mute on that comparison.

You’re not very smart so you get the pass from the board. Carry on 😂😂😂😂.

15 hours ago, CaliNorth said:

Agree with you on Blessed Trinity

Privates in the SOUTHEAST, with the exception of STA, who recruits the UNIVERSE, according to their coach! Don't want ANY part of big publics! Brentwood Academy in Nashville is one of the bad asses of the upper South! But they have repeatedly turn down invites to come SOUTH!

2 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

They played in 2019. MNW was ranked ahead of them for the 2020 poll 😂😂😂. They didn’t play in 2020. Totally different seasons  So 💯 mute on that comparison.

You’re not very smart so you get the pass from the board. Carry on 😂😂😂😂.

It's drain bramage, from being dropped on my coconut at birth!

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

"BARLEY"?👍

8 hours ago, Old Rabid One said:

HEY BIGMOUF!  You never responded to my query about WHO, EXACTLY, in your ENTIRE state, could hang with our TOP TEN in 7A? HELL, you'd THINK, that with open fucking enrollment, every metro school in the state would be bad asses! BUT NOOOOOO, in order for THAT to happen, you have to actually have competent coaching! Which Florida has NONE! If any of um can walk and chew gum simultaneously, they are coaching in GEORGIA!🤣😂 And three HOF coaches in FLAAAWDA, are BARELY making a blip in the GHSA! Fabrizio was a JOKE , until his team dropped down to 6A! And with his preseason #2 ranked team! Watch what WE do to him in the Fall scrimmage! WE GONNA BEAT the SHIT outa those pussies!

As for the alleged LIE! A mere miscalculation was my error! It's difficult to keep the seasons apart, since we DOMINATE FLAAAWDA in interstate matchups! Schools in our graveyards in SOUTH Georgia are, Miami Northwestern, Tampa Plant, Trinity Christian, Edgewater, Madison Co., Oak Leaf(2), Miami Central(2), Miami Booker T. Washington, and Dr. Phillips, to name a few! ONLY STA, Miami Central last season, and Booker T.  have won against Georgia! 

Forgot AHP