Yessssssssssssssss......Great...

Mag44

8 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

Dan Farber, a professor of law at UC Berkeley, is just one of CRT's many critics.

CRT is much more than a statement of facts about American history.

Your smarter than many think.....Don't always agree, but I respect some of what you post...This one is spot on too...

@Belly Bob Farber wrote Beyond All Reason.  I've heard of it but it's not really a critique of Critical Race Theory as we know it today. The book is from 1997.

Here's a review by one of my favorite right-wing loons, Heather Mac      Donald.

Beyond All Reason by Daniel A. Farber and Suzanna Sherry

As farber and Sherry note, among the more alarming qualities of storytelling is its breezy indifference to questions of fact. Patricia Williams of Columbia University, for example, has written that it does not matter whether, in a notorious incident from the late 1980’s, Tawana Brawley was actually raped by six white men outside Poughkeepsie, New York, or, as it subsequently emerged, she just made up the incident: either way, according to this professor of law, Brawley remains the “victim of some unspeakable crime.”

This is what I alluded to earlier: much like Common Core, Critical Race Theory is assigned arguments and claims that it never made.

The fact that a proponent of CRT, Patricia Williams, said something ridiculous about Tawana Brawley has nothing to do with the theory itself.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Mag44 said:

No,no....Don't deflect .....No,no....Do you believe it and do you believe in should be used on kids...Just answer me....

In other words he doesn't know that it teaches children that white people are privileged, and that people other than white people need to fight for equal treatment. If that isn't the short of it please educate me with the correct 'short of it', and not some mumbo jumbo mixture of words meant to confuse people.

And before AF gets his pink panties in a wad, I agree that all people need to fight for equal treatment.

1 hour ago, Cat_Scratch said:

If that isn't the short of it please educate me with the correct 'short of it', and not some mumbo jumbo mixture of words meant to confuse people.

If you actually knew what it was then you wouldn't have to ask this.

You got your views about Critical Race Theory from Fox News or some other conservative outlet.

You are incapable of thinking for yourself.

30 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

The fact that this is controversial is evidence of white privilege.

The fact that you post this is evidence of mental retardation 🤷‍♂️

31 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Then why am I whining about it?

No one knows...

not even you.

hope this helps 👍

PS: 💩 Flinch that azz 👌