Well,well, Florida got it right...

Mag44

1 minute ago, Atticus Finch said:

So many posts from Nolebul813. So many words.

Yet not a faint clue as to what Critical Race Theory is.

He just loves running his mouth about stuff that he knows nothing about.

I already told you what it is. It’s a course that teaches white people are evil, and all non white people shall be absolved from any responsibility due to said evil from whiteys

What's more is that the person is always necessarily a moron who doesn't know what it is they're talking about.

"Just coming off of May 31, marking the 100 years [since] the Tulsa riots, it is sad that we are even contemplating something like critical race theory, where children will be separated by their skin color and deemed permanently oppressors or oppressed in 2021," said mom Keisha King.

"That is not teaching the truth," King added, "unless you believe that Whites are better than Blacks."

🤡

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

I got a lot of dumb

On 6/10/2021 at 4:39 PM, Atticus Finch said:

CRT is about the United States.

On 6/10/2021 at 4:41 PM, Atticus Finch said:

Yet not a faint clue as to what Critical Race Theory is.

I just loves running my mouth about stuff that I knows nothing about.

💩

On 6/10/2021 at 1:03 PM, Atticus Finch said:

You don't know what it is or have even read anything about it other than from right-wing loon sites.

Let me know whenever you want to debate this with me. Rest assured, it won't go the way you think it will go. I promise I know considerably more about it then anyone here.

On 6/10/2021 at 1:11 PM, Atticus Finch said:

You still can't tell me what it is.

But that won't stop you from running your mouth about it.

Neither of those two either originated the theory or have written any scholarly works on it.

I agree that Kendi has not written anything scholarly. But, his ideas, which are the ideas of people like Richard Delgado, Derek Bell, Herbert Marcuse, and Kimberle Crenshaw, are ascendant in the present day.

On 6/10/2021 at 2:20 PM, Atticus Finch said:

You still don't know what it is so your attempts are cute.

It's very easy to provide a definition of CRT. Here is how Delagdo and Stefnacic define it in "Introduction to Critical Race Theory": A. What Is Critical Race Theory? The critical race theory (CRT) movement is a collection of activists and scholars interested in studying and transforming the relationship among race, racism, and power. The movement considers many of the same issues that conventional civil rights and ethnic studies discourses take up, but places them in a broader perspective that includes economics, history, context, group- and self-interest, and even feelings and the unconscious. Unlike traditional civil rights, which embraces incrementalism and step-by-step progress, critical race theory questions the very foundations of the liberal order, including equality theory, legal reasoning, Enlightenment rationalism, and neutral principles of constitutional law.

The matter is now much more complicated because, whatever you think of the original definition and intent of CRT, it has morphed into something monstrous. It is reminiscent of the era of the Salem Witch Trials, when *everyone* was suspicious of everyone else, and convinced they were engaged in "witchcraft". Now, everyone is sure that everyone else is engaged in racism. (There's a great book which touches on this which you've never read. It is "Racecraft", by Barbara and Karen Fields. Two black professors, and the book has been lauded by the likes of Ta-nehisi Coates.) What is showing up in trainings in classrooms and workplaces today is hardly the CRT that was envisioned ~ 40 years ago.

21 minutes ago, badrouter said:

Let me know whenever you want to debate this with me. Rest assured, it won't go the way you think it will go. I promise I know considerably more about it then anyone here.

Here you go 👍

Just wondering if you can debate a single word this mom says...🤔

• Thanks 1

image.png.c081a2fb210f828f08d89224f7b35fa8.png

On 6/10/2021 at 5:01 PM, Rippers said:

In theory Uranus.....<<FIFY 👍

Can't believe you would eat that Anus 💩

Right out of his mouth 😵

🙄

PS: But in case you where wondering...

Our sun has an 11-year cycle in which solar activity alternates between high levels of sunspots and flares to almost none at all. Then its magnetic field reverses and a new cycle begins.

Every 88 years (eight solar cycles) there is an extreme solar maximum known as the Gleissberg cycle. The last time this occurred in 1958, astronomers were shocked to observe more than 300 sunspots daily for over a week. Intense red auroras frightened people in Europe and caused a radio blackout in North America. Governments around the globe were alarmed and just a few months later the North American Space Agency was created.

Every 12,000 years (136 Gleissberg cycles) the sun goes “nova” or "micro nova", which "may" trigger a geo-magnetic pole reversal on Earth....

Just sayin'

🤓

BTW: no anal flatulence required...👍