Well,well, Florida got it right...

Mag44

5 hours ago, badrouter said:

Let me know whenever you want to debate this with me. Rest assured, it won't go the way you think it will go. I promise I know considerably more about it then anyone here.

This is comical.

This is an open forum where people can post whatever they want, whenever they want. But I understand that you need to make meaningless statements like this to prop up your fragile ego.

1 minute ago, Atticus Finch said:

This is comical.

This is an open forum where people can post whatever they want, whenever they want. But I understand that you need to make meaningless statements like this to prop up your fragile ego.

what's comical

is you thinking

ass spewing

is debating

It's not....👍

hope this helps 👌

4 hours ago, badrouter said:

The matter is now much more complicated because, whatever you think of the original definition and intent of CRT, it has morphed into something monstrous.

I agree with you but not in the same way.

It has morphed into something different because people like you lie about it.

You use the word monstrous after giving the most boring and bland description. It's this kind of exaggeration that leads dopes like @Mag44 and @Nolebull813 to run around with their hair on fire spouting crazy things about a theory they know nothing about.

5 hours ago, badrouter said:

It is reminiscent of the era of the Salem Witch Trials, when *everyone* was suspicious of everyone else, and convinced they were engaged in "witchcraft". Now, everyone is sure that everyone else is engaged in racism. (There's a great book which touches on this which you've never read. It is "Racecraft", by Barbara and Karen Fields. Two black professors, and the book has been lauded by the likes of Ta-nehisi Coates.) What is showing up in trainings in classrooms and workplaces today is hardly the CRT that was envisioned ~ 40 years ago.

It's hard to convey just how much you over-promised and under-delivered on your CRT mastery.

This is what I would suspect a Kindergarten student would say about it.

Here's your favorite Dr. describing what it is.

Critical Race Theory Is a Convenient Target for Conservatives

Critical race theory emerged among lawyers and legal scholars who recognized that despite being in this post–civil rights America racial inequity and disparity still existed and persisted. For them and for critical race theorists, the aim was to examine those structures, those laws, those policies, so that we can uncover the structures of racism.

And here is the greatest misconception (which I agree with and you've dutifully reproduced).

I would probably say the misconception that critical race theory is a theory that seeks to attack white people, as opposed to it is a theory and an intellectual tradition that seeks to attack structural racism. If you’re white and you’re being told by elected officials, or even the media, that critical race theories are out to go after white people, then I could understand how people would be concerned about that, but it’s a very different thing when critical race theorists are focused on challenging structural racism. I think that’s been very troubling.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Rippers said:

And how was it wrong, genius?

Wrong "theory"....

You just (in your best sarcasm apparently 🙄) went and confirmed some ridiculous Anal 💩 one....🤣

How did it taste?

PS: A more detailed explanation of 'how' was also already posted 👌

BTW: genius ... 👍

24 minutes ago, Troll said:

Wrong "theory"....

You make no sense.

This thread has been about Critical Race Theory.  Mag is trying to present it taught as factual.

Hello Kitty writes the sun will implode in 11 million years, as if its a fact.  Technically, until it happens, that is just a theory too.

Get over yourself.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rippers said:

You make no sense.

This thread has been about Critical Race Theory.  Mag is trying to present it taught as factual.

Hello Kitty writes the sun will implode in 11 million years, as if its a fact.  Technically, until it happens, that is just a theory too.

Get over yourself.

sure it makes sense...

you where as wrong as Anus.

Good thing you had his back 🤣

2 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

I knew that you would fail.

So now any diversity training is considered Critical Race Theory.

The chef's kiss of dishonest agenda-peddling.

Something I haven't yet said is that those of us opposed to 'this stuff" need to get away from calling it CRT specifically. The key to the ruse is to play games with words and word meanings. Telling a room full of 3rd graders that they are required to sort themselves into groups of "oppressors" and "oppressed" is wrong no matter what you call it. Telling a room full of teachers you've never observed teach that they "spirit murder" black kids-based simply on the fact that they are white- amounts to an attack on white people whether certain scholars say CRT is meant to be an attack on white people or not. Forcing people to agree with the idea that the appropriate remedy for racial discrimination is more racial discrimination does not amount to an "Examination" of anything; it's just insane dogma. Forcing people to agree that we need to dismantle capitalism because it is irreparably racist is insane religion, not a study of anything. Deciding to view EVERYONE and EVERYTHING through a lens of race is NOT something anyone should be forced to do or agree with. Again, you can call those things whatever you wish. But, what they are is unconstitutional and illegal.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Atticus Finch said:

It's hard to convey just how much you over-promised and under-delivered on your CRT mastery.

This is what I would suspect a Kindergarten student would say about it.

Here's your favorite Dr. describing what it is.

Critical Race Theory Is a Convenient Target for Conservatives

Critical race theory emerged among lawyers and legal scholars who recognized that despite being in this post–civil rights America racial inequity and disparity still existed and persisted. For them and for critical race theorists, the aim was to examine those structures, those laws, those policies, so that we can uncover the structures of racism.

And here is the greatest misconception (which I agree with and you've dutifully reproduced).

I would probably say the misconception that critical race theory is a theory that seeks to attack white people, as opposed to it is a theory and an intellectual tradition that seeks to attack structural racism. If you’re white and you’re being told by elected officials, or even the media, that critical race theories are out to go after white people, then I could understand how people would be concerned about that, but it’s a very different thing when critical race theorists are focused on challenging structural racism. I think that’s been very troubling.

Here is more on the race-essentialism dominating discourse: 

Sullivan column

FAIR

McWhorter

On 6/12/2021 at 7:27 PM, badrouter said:

Something I haven't yet said is that those of us opposed to 'this stuff" need to get away from calling it CRT specifically. 

But this is the main strategy in opposing it.

Lie about what it is.

I made two simple claims:

1) Nobody who hates it actually knows what it is

and

2) They assign unrelated things to it that it actually doesn't involve

I've not been budged one centimeter from either of them.

Telling a room full of 3rd graders that they are required to sort themselves into groups of "oppressors" and "oppressed" is wrong no matter what you call it.

Fine.

I agree.

So why are you compelled to lie about it being part of CRT when it's not? Your own links refute your claim.

Telling a room full of teachers you've never observed teach that they "spirit murder" black kids-based simply on the fact that they are white- amounts to an attack on white people whether certain scholars say CRT is meant to be an attack on white people or not. 

That's not CRT which is why Kendi said so.

So when called on your lies you just keep coming back to them.

Forcing people to agree with the idea that the appropriate remedy for racial discrimination is more racial discrimination does not amount to an "Examination" of anything;

This is not what CRT is.

Again, your ignorance on this is even worse since you claimed to be the foremost expert on it.

Deciding to view EVERYONE and EVERYTHING through a lens of race is NOT something anyone should be forced to do or agree with. 

Nobody is being forced to agree with it.

Evolution is taught in schools. Does everybody agree with it? Are they forced to?

You're hysterical in your lies and paranoia.

On 6/12/2021 at 7:32 PM, badrouter said:

Here is more on the race-essentialism dominating discourse: 

Sullivan column

FAIR

McWhorter

Andrew Sullivan is mostly a clown. Has been wrong on so many things that he would make William F. Buckley blush.

By the way, he's a proponent of viewing society through the prism of race as are most reasonable people.

I like McWhorter.