Columbia High School Football Schedule

Columbiafan

Solid schedule overall 

Vanguard will be a solid kickoff Classic that I wouldn't be surprised ends up being competitive even if it won't count towards the standings 

American Heritage Delray is coming off a solid season in 4a but may be a bit down but I still expect them to put up a fight with Columbia 

Bolles in week 2 should be a dogfight and will truly be a test as they have been able to pick up transfers lately under the current staff and are the two time defending 4a runner ups and likely will go back to 4a finals this year 

Oakleaf we played in 2019 and we're supposed to play last year before covid-19 and while they lose some players, they won't be taken lightly

Englewood is a district game and will be an easy tiger win

TCA the defending 3a state champions after knocking off a top 10 Chaminade Madonna team and have become a regular on the Columbia schedule as they have played every season since 2016 and will be one of the toughest tests of the season 

Westside is an improving Duval team but Columbia likely takes this win heading into the defacto district Championship against Riverside

Riverside has been recruiting all off-season to try and build a contender while Columbia is hoping to build off a late surge last season where they won 5 of their final 6 games to make the elite 8 in the 6a playoffs 

Orange Park should be an easy Columbia win and should Columbia beat Riverside they could finish a district sweep here 

Madison County is the likely 1A favorites and have played Columbia every year since 2017 and should be a physical game but I think Columbia wins there 

Raines should be an interesting matchup as outside of a kickoff classic in 2017, these two teams haven't played since 1992, despite a rough regular season last year, Raines did show fight at the end of last season and could be a threat here 

Worst case scenario, if Columbia can't fix the OL issues that were shown during the spring game they may limp to 5-5 or 6-4 here and likely will have to hope the RPI is good enough for an at large bid 

Best case scenario, if Columbia figures out a plan to get the OL working well over the summer and allows senior QB Kade Jackson to have time to throw to 3* WR Marcus Peterson as well as talented WRs (senior) Jace Hoskey and (junior) Tray Tolliver as well as make holes for RBs jailen brown and Tony Fulton this offense can do some serious damage and is capable of beating every team on the schedule especially behind a talented secondary led by 3* CB Amare Ferrall (Junior) and 4* S Jaden Robinson (Junior) as well as emerging players S Jerome Fulton (senior) and S Jerome Carter II (Sophomore) as well as returning pass rushers Bobby Miller (senior) who had double digits in sacks last season and Adeon Farmer (senior) 

As always we will see once games start in August

IMG_20210615_201025_793.thumb.jpg.da27222c9f04cff28f7ce4176ddfc55c.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

40 minutes ago, RedZone said:

I was told by the little fella from CA that this was a national forum and we are just suppose to talk about teams capable of winning a MNC.

Columbia have a shot at a MNC this year?

Nah but realistically how many teams in the nation even start with a shot of winning a national championship each year and considering a lot of posts I've been seeing lately i don't think many people are even following the national rule but that's why I added in a brief overview of the schedule and teams for those who aren't as familiar with the teams 

9 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Nah but realistically how many teams in the nation even start with a shot of winning a national championship each year and considering a lot of posts I've been seeing lately i don't think many people are even following the national rule but that's why I added in a brief overview of the schedule and teams for those who aren't as familiar with the teams 

FRANKY speaking, nobody GIVES A SHIT about somebody who throws a team together from the four corners of the earth, and calls it a high school offering!

57 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

and considering a lot of posts I've been seeing lately i don't think many people are even following the national rule

...14,897 teams are just playing to make the Final Top 25 or 50. That's the best they can hope for.

Watching the CA Kids cream themselves is humorous......totally redundant, but humorous.

17 minutes ago, RedZone said:

...14,897 teams are just playing to make the Final Top 25 or 50. That's the best they can hope for.

Watching the CA Kids cream themselves is humorous......totally redundant, but humorous.

Personally I only want to have deep playoff runs and compete for titles 

If that comes with a high national ranking in the end then so be it but I think most of those nearly 15k teams probably care more about competing for a state title and don't even look at the national rankings

National rankings are more for debating with people that care about propping up their state 

7 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

You almost cried because nobody wanted to talk about your team. Damn you need therapy. That's not healthy.

And now your stalking other boards for stuff to post about me?

All that for posting a football schedule, you must really be insecure and I must keep you up at night to make you put in the effort of digging up a thread I posted ALMOST A YEAR AGO! LMFAO 🤣🤣🤣

2 minutes ago, RedZone said:

You are a fuckin' idiot and one very very weird individual.

Do you have some sort of mental defect? If you do, I apologize.

He may very well be but unlike him I have more respect than to assume that and even if he did I would never stoop to his level 

But he is by far the most insecure poster on this forum that after he bitched for months about people posting non football topics that I gave a full breakdown of a schedule and he makes like 5 or 6 posts in a row full of crap to try and hijack a football thread and he's the same guy who goes posting baseless accusations of teams cheating but hasn't posted a single shred of evidence to prove it 

3 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Im done. For you to have the nerve to think you can say anything about me, Lowndes, or anything Lowndes related is insane.

You have no problem talking shit about me

You don't know a fucking thing about me or my school but want to talk a lot of crap! You want to sit here and claim I have a mental illness which is disrespectful to people who are actually fighting that on a daily basis when you haven't met me 

You don't have a leg to stand on in this debate asshole

57 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

This is a national board take that trash to the florida boards or da crib boards. 

Your team isn't nationally known, ranked, or recognized.

Hell probably can't cut it on the Florida boards either.

Then why do you post about Lowndes?  The Vikes aren't nationally relevant and haven't been for some time.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Fred said:

Then why do you post about Lowndes?  The Vikes aren't nationally relevant and haven't been for some time.

What's even more funny is he is taking pot shots at laremy tunsil over a bong but I guarantee you if lowndes could have stole him away he would have taken him in a heartbeat and would sing his praises 

And this the same dude who claims to be a youth football coach but wants to jab insults of kids becoming successful because they didn't play for his school 

That takes a certain level of insecurity to shit on players who's hard work made them successful and seriously smoking a bong was the worst thing he did? I think most teams would take that considering all the players getting addicted to hardcore drugs, DUIs, domestic violence and even murder 

Tunsil has never done any of those things and is a very talented athlete who is a pro bowl LT for a reason and may be one of the only bright spots on a crappy Texans roster