New republican slogan "trump over cops"

Ga96

7 hours ago, On2whls said:

Hmmm, putting your political perspective aside, if you had to have a team of guys do your bidding for you, who would you pick, Lemon and Cuomo, or Carlson and Hannity.  Be sure to include some insightful rationale. 
As regards the knee pads and lube statement, is this just a declaration in support of an enlightened LGBTQ position, or just, you know, reflective of your homophobic insecurities?  

Actually none of the four you mentioned. I watch both channels and others, don’t have a favorite. Fox is too far right and can’t believe my ears with the shit that Carlson or Hannity say. CNN is to far left with Cuomo and Lemon, they’re way to liberal at times and try way to hard to be politically correct. I watch and filter out what I think is BS, keep telling you guys I’m a moderate.

As regards to knee pads and lube, it has nothing to do with me being Homophobic. I could care less who does what to who. That comment was because the far right will do anything to please Trump, even if that means getting on their knees or bending over for him! Especially the Republican Politicians who want to keep their power, nothing is beneath them. Their pride, self-esteem, morals and digitally left them a long time ago. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

So? Did those Whites ancestors suffer 400 years of slavery and Jim Crow?

What is your point exactly?

bgw

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

So? Did those Whites ancestors suffer 400 years of slavery and Jim Crow?

What is your point exactly?

bgw

Who’s white ancestors?  You weren’t there 400 years ago neither was I 

ur holding a grudge for something that happened 400 years ago, u don’t see me complaining about how Italians were treated and lynched in the early 1900s ,  it’s the past , I’m all about the present ,  at some point you gotta stop dwelling on the past and work on making a better future, but hey you do you, if you wanna play the Owe woe is me card, nothing will ever get fixed

• Like 1

5 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Who’s white ancestors?  You weren’t there 400 years ago neither was I 

ur holding a grudge for something that happened 400 years ago, u don’t see me complaining about how Italians were treated and lynched in the early 1900s ,  it’s the past , I’m all about the present ,  at some point you gotta stop dwelling on the past and work on making a better future, but hey you do you, if you wanna play the Owe woe is me card, nothing will ever get fixed

You all bout the present? Well shit sonny…. The racial divide in the present is a result of what transpired 400 years ago. 

You’re very welcome. 

bgw

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

You all bout the present? Well shit sonny…. The racial divide in the present is a result of what transpired 400 years ago. 

You’re very welcome. 

bgw

Ur watching the news to much or it’s time to move from where u are , because by me no one talks about being oppressed or how racist everything is, we must be living two different worlds

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Ur watching the news to much or it’s time to move from where u are , because by me no one talks about being oppressed or how racist everything is, we must be living two different worlds

I don’t watch the fucking boobtube news Homeslice, I’m an astute observer and I read…. Lately I’ve been reading other shit than this but you’re keeping my iron sharp. Hopefully I can return the favor. 

bgw

• Like 1