Fair warning when traveling North to Marietta in August!...

Old Rabid One

Apparently, the mayor of Atlanta, has decided to have her officers not pursue perpetrators, for fear of pursuits creating accidents during the aforementioned. Therefore it's open season on travelers to the area, because they know that the policemens are handcuffed, so to speak, in the performance of their duties! As a result, fashionable Buckhead, with it's 20% of the tax base of Atlanta, is in the process of seceding from the city!

And to top THAT off, the VARSITY is TAKEOUT ONLY, unless it changes in the near future! It took myownself, bout a half hour to get my takeout vittles, while in Athens!

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Old Rabid One said:

Apparently, the mayor of Atlanta, has decided to have her officers not pursue perpetrators, for fear of pursuits creating accidents during the aforementioned. Therefore it's open season on travelers to the area, because they know that the policemens are handcuffed, so to speak, in the performance of their duties! As a result, fashionable Buckhead, with it's 20% of the tax base of Atlanta, is in the process of seceding from the city!

And to top THAT off, the VARSITY is TAKEOUT ONLY, unless it changes in the near future! It took myownself, bout a half hour to get my takeout vittles, while in Athens!

You won’t have to worry about it much longer. They are tearing that one down. 

58 minutes ago, Old Rabid One said:

Can you ship me a case of Varsity chili? 

21 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

How did the bama pro sports teams do? Their nba team in the playoffs still? 

Andmill check mom The Varsity Chili next week I have to go down that way. 

Winning the same amount of championships as Atlanta has the last 25 years. Even the Braves championship year the manager was a woman beater. Hawks got lucky they got Nate from the pacers. Alabama has won more titles in Atlanta than Georgia teams have.

Georgia is the land of choking. 

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Winning the same amount of championships as Atlanta has the last 25 years. Even the Braves championship year the manager was a woman beater. Hawks got lucky they got Nate from the pacers. Alabama has won more titles in Atlanta than Georgia teams have.

Nice deflection.  I believe the topic was Alabama PRO SPORTS TEAMS, not college.  You have to be in the game to choke.  Bama ain't even in the game.

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

😂 Gump is a hick college state that isn’t civilized enough to garner a big time pro sports team. If anybody in alabama wants to watch the best athletes in the world compete they damn sure ain’t gonna do it in that state! They can go to three of their four neighbors, but gubna wallace’s home ain’t never gonna see no big time pro sports teams! 

That being said, gump football has a higher payroll than the Cleveland Indians! 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Fred said:

Nice deflection.  I believe the topic was Alabama PRO SPORTS TEAMS, not college.  You have to be in the game to choke.  Bama ain't even in the game.

I personally like it that way. Puts more importance on college and high school.  The misery pro sports has caused Atlanta is not worth it. Outside of Cleveland Atlanta is the worst pro town in the world.

7 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

😂 Gump is a hick college state that isn’t civilized enough to garner a big time pro sports team. If anybody in alabama wants to watch the best athletes in the world compete they damn sure ain’t gonna do it in that state! They can go to three of their four neighbors, but gubna wallace’s home ain’t never gonna see no big time pro sports teams! 

That being said, gump football has a higher payroll than the Cleveland Indians! 

You are probably dumb enough to think Wallace was racist.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, Sweetlarry said:

Wallace a racist?!? Somebody who wanted segregation “forever”?!?

Now why would I think a thing like that?!? 🤦‍♂️ 

When he ran for governor the first time in Alabama he ran as a moderate with the NAACP backing him and most blacks leaders. He lost then turned into a segregationist and racist he won the next time. Then in 1983 he apologized to blacks for his past then won a close election helped by the black vote. 

He would have pulled for aliens if it got him elected. His wife won governor in 1968 and died in office.

26 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

@HawgGoneIt political and racist but posted by a packass fan or one kissing your ass its ok.

tenor.gif

I think you're right on this one. I've been kinda busy and didn't pay it much mind. Appreciate the help. 

I don't even open half of Rabs stuff. Besides he's a Valdookie fan and damned sure doesn't kiss my ass. 

I'll move this one though. It's about as shitty as the Juneteenth garbage you posted yesterday on the Varsity Board. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I think you're right on this one. I've been kinda busy and didn't pay it much mind. Appreciate the help. 

I don't even open half of Rabs stuff. Besides he's a Valdookie fan and damned sure doesn't kiss my ass. 

I'll move this one though. It's about as shitty as they Juneteenth garbage you posted yesterday on the Varsity Board. 

Ya I don’t know how this one slipped then I saw who created thread  I’m like ohh makes sense 

30 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

I don’t know Roofie looks like the Dos Equis guy who  has had 1 too many bottles of 1800s

LOL...well, I have had my share of Dos Equis Amber.

Your share too.....

Now...about the 1 too many bottles of 1800.......nolo contendere.

Rufus>>