Revolutionary Abolitionist Movement: stated goal to destroy America

badrouter

12 minutes ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

This thread is another data point in an ever growing body of evidence that we are living in a simulation run by a couple of  stoned and bored teenage boys from the future.  Now they’re messing with us by introducing the most ridiculous things they can think of and watching us jump.

I'm actually on the fence on who's more crazy: the adherents of this lunatic fringe movement or badrouter.

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

This thread is another data point in an ever growing body of evidence that we are living in a simulation run by a couple of  stoned and bored teenage boys from the future.  Now they’re messing with us by introducing the most ridiculous things they can think of and watching us jump.

Ridiculous ideas have a way of picking up steam.

I think all the highlights of the 20th century can be traced back to ridiculous ideas that took off. 

• Thanks 2

I acknowledged up front that the ideas are insane. I’ll also state that I realize almost no one has actually fully considered any of this. So, as of now, it appears to be crazy. 

But, the fact is, the ideas being used to justify this insane thing called RAM are the *exact* same ideas we hear about DAILY. They are the exact same ideas being uttered by prominent leaders of Black Lives Matter chapters (Melina Abdullah of BLMLA has been interviewed many times on national TV) are saying out loud in Facebook live shows like the one I linked in the OP. Those ideas are: 1) every system/structure is systemically, irreparably racist and oppressive and 2) we must dismantle and abolish each and every system/structure that is racist/oppressive. Do the Math here guys. Destroying the country is the very logical conclusion to this insane idea that is driving them. More below.

The key idea driving this is the notion that slavery was never resolved by way of either the Emancipation Proclamation or any of the Civil Rights legislation that followed. YES, this is a bullshit, utterly insane idea. But, it’s an idea that appears to have gained traction nonetheless. Here are a few screenshots from the text to get started. Note the “Political Vision”: most of that is already being discussed publicly by radical groups. “Neighborhood councils”, or community based programs separate from any police or government is a common idea. The abolition of gender is clearly well under way through a variety of tactics. Co-operative economy...that’s the kind of thing self-avowed “trained Marxists” would say. 

There is so very much here. It’s clearly not written by some dope who simply took too much acid. Yes, maybe it is one random psychopath. But, if you read through it all, this seems very unlikely. Perhaps it is an effort from China or Russia to fan the flames of unrest here for their own benefit. But, this is seriously scary shit. It could easily be dismissed...if the very ideas and rationale being used to justify it weren’t COMPLETELY ASCENDANT in the mainstream today. It seems that the folks pushing back on the neo-racism being forced on people may be the canaries in the coal mine.

7C3932EC-1926-41C8-AF9D-D6C7FC0FEE59.png

E22E76E2-4E40-4D6A-ACB2-2ED3D60CD641.png

FDBB5C29-DA38-4F6B-B5E0-A93AF87115EA.png

DC0F257F-0F3F-41D1-B488-DF3AC7C8EE5D.png

If you actually go down the rabbit hole and read on, you will see they make mention of the need to maintain a militant, underground, anonymous movement as well as prominent, public, “above ground” components. These are to be connected, but the link is not to be seen so as to allow what they call the Underground Railroad to remain anonymous. 

There have been many batshit crazy ideas throughout history that were totally false. The idea that the election was stolen, and anything coming from the Qanon camp being modern examples. But, there have also been awful atrocities committed that could have been averted but for people rolling blind eyes thinking “that could never be”. How do we tell which is which? We don’t have a 100%, sure fire way to do this. But, we can get close. My basis for concern here is the distinct consistency of IDEAS between the batshit crazy stuff linked in the first post and the very things being discussed publicly on a daily basis. 

Big Thing X is comprised of parts A, B, C, D and E.

At various times, Jane Doe says:

-“ A is inherently racist and oppressive”

- “B is inherently racist and oppressive”

- “C is inherently racist and oppressive”

- “D is inherently racist and oppressive”

- “E is inherently racist and oppressive”

- “We should fight to abolish all systems and structures that are inherently racist and oppressive.”

What are some reasonable conclusions we can draw about the wishes or intentions of Jane Doe?

Can we conclude that Jane wants to abolish A?

Can we conclude that, given all of the statements at various times, Jane wants to see A, B, C, D and E abolished? 

Given that Big Thing X is comprised entirely of A, B, C, D and E, can we conclude that Jane wants to abolish Big Thing X?

What if A is capitalism? 

What if Big Thing X is the United States of America?

• Like 1

As I’ve said, it is perfectly understandable to dismiss all of this as craziness. But, doing so doesn’t serve as a refutation of any of it. Because, it also would have been seen as insane to say those Arab guys taking flight lessons in south Florida really were going to hijack and fly commercial airliners into the World Trade Center and Pentagon. And it would have been seen as totally insane to suggest that those hillbillies posting on social media about going to the Capitol really were going to storm it in hopes of destroying the certification of the elected President. I could go on...

1 hour ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

TMW2021-06-23color.png

L8R gentlemen...

I want you to know that it is OK to step away from MSNBC, CNN and NPR for a while. You might not be willing to accept this, but they’re all just the leftist versions of Fox News, Breitbart etc.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, badrouter said:

I acknowledged up front that the ideas are insane. I’ll also state that I realize almost no one has actually fully considered any of this. So, as of now, it appears to be crazy. 

So it's insane and nobody appears to believe it but....

On 6/22/2021 at 11:24 PM, badrouter said:

Sadly, this appears to be the greatest existential threat to the country since the late 19th century.

It's the greatest existential threat to the country since the late 1800s?

🤔

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

So it's insane and nobody appears to believe it but....

It's the greatest existential threat to the country since the late 1800s?

🤔

Not “nobody”. Very few in the general population. BUT, many prominent leaders of the movement DO seem to believe it. AND, the conclusions are the logical end result of the (insane) premise. So, the masses who’ve not reached any such conclusion YET may well be headed there in due time. Unless the underlying premise is defeated.

Have a look at the Abolitionist stuff from Colin Kaepernick and Angela Davis. Look at all of their work. Then compare and contrast (spoiler alert: there’s virtually nothing to contrast) with the psychopathy contained in the documents on page 1. There’s a minimum number of pages you have to read to get into that “Burn Down the Plantation” paper. But, once you get there, you probably won’t be able to stop reading. You just have to see the connections between stuff being said in the open and what’s said there. 

Of course, Bush tells us: 

Juneteenth has always been a symbol of freedom deferred. While in January 1863, the Emancipation Proclamation promised to free enslaved Black people in some states, the news of this emancipation did not reach much of the country, and enforcement was slow and inconsistent through 1865.

It was then that Juneteenth became a holiday celebrating the resilience of the Black community in Galveston, Texas – and eventually of Black communities across America. The celebration included formerly enslaved people and their descendants, and focused on the promise of freedom from slavery, bondage and white supremacy.

Unfortunately, that dream has yet to be fully realized.

The vestiges of slavery continue to deny us reparations, liberation and freedom.

This Juneteenth, I invite you to reflect on the promise of freedom. Freedom doesn't simply mean freedom from enslavement. Freedom is an affirmative goal, it is one that promises liberation, safety and peace of mind. It is the promise of a full and prosperous life. Yet, Black communities are still denied basic human rights protections. From the moment the first slave ships landed in 1619 to present day, Black communities have been denied basic lifesaving resources, locking us into cyclical trauma and violence.

It’s not just cycles of violence that stem from slavery – slavery quite literally lives on today through our system of incarceration and policing. The 13th Amendmentexplicitly permits slavery “as a punishment for crime.” It is no wonder then that Black people and Black communities across this country are devastated by yet another system of bondage – policing and criminalization.“

It received 3,000 likes and was retweeted by the foremost activist group in the world today. 

Now, exactly how does this differ from the (insane) ideas in the documents that represent the topic of the thread?

Just now, Atticus Finch said:

Probably "public safety rooted in healing and care."

You know, the exact words that followed.

🤷‍♂️

She furthers the narrative that slavery is not really over. A sitting congresswoman writes an Op-Ed published in USA Today and retweeted by the official Black Lives Matter Twitter account that argues literally everything the insane documents argue, only leaving out the parts that would obviously subject her to felony charges. 

1 minute ago, badrouter said:

A sitting congresswoman writes an Op-Ed published in USA Today and retweeted by the official Black Lives Matter Twitter account that argues literally everything the insane documents argue, only leaving out the parts that would obviously subject her to felony charges. 

You are legitimately a crazy person.

2 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

You are legitimately a crazy person.

That's not an argument.

Again, see the portion of her Op-ed I copied and pasted. I bolded a key part. Tell me how that differs from the RAM documents. The only difference is she stops short of saying the things which any moron knows would result in criminal charges.

14 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

There's nothing to legitimately argue.

You are unhinged.

Yet, you continue to offer nothing other than insults. I’ve made the case for my concerns. You offer insults, free of anything which actually may serve to discredit anything I’ve said. A little bit like how the media treated people who dared to wonder aloud if SARS-CoV-2 may have been leaked from a nearby lab...

Just so we are clear, my assertion is as follows: The idea that slavery never really ended, and that freedom and liberation are yet to be achieved by black people, and as such all of the crucial institutions that comprise our country must be dismantled and destroyed, has gained a frightening amount of momentum. So far, the basis for dismissing these claims is “badrouter is unhinged”. Not impressed.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

TMW2021-06-23color.png

L8R gentlemen...

😁😁😁

Perfect. 

bgw

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, badrouter said:

Just so we are clear, my assertion is as follows: The idea that slavery never really ended, and that freedom and liberation are yet to be achieved by....

Interesting point...

Slavery still exists in some parts of the world.

and Some say the world is STILL reliant on it....🤷‍♂️

PS: If our administration has family members handling billions of slave owner money....are we still reliant on it ? 🤔

BTW: go for billions to walmart etc. as well ...

Some Blaming the john with no word of the pimp's role? 🙄

Pimp Walk GIFs | Tenor

• 2 weeks later...

The Black Nationalist movement, going by a variety of different names, is real. A man shot a police officer in the head in Florida, and was later found at a black nationalist paramilitary compound in Georgia. In Massachusetts, the black nationalist group "The Rise of The Moors" filmed and live streamed a standoff with police recently. We are seeing dangerous (albeit insane) ideas gaining traction rapidly.

Rise of the Moors armed standoff