Larry and Atticus answer this?

HooverOutlaw

2 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

So, stay on the Plantation? Just the whiteboys in Indy get to make all the cheddar?

bgw

Have you ever noticed anybody from the NCAA you see on TV is always white. I'M sure they have black employees but they must not allow them on TV.   I see online the have a diverse leadership staff but never see them in interviews etc.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

How much are lacrosse players gonna get paid, what about kids in band, what about kids that wrestle, play volleyball, cheerlead Rugby tennis , 

this is gonna get good

Band is not part of the NCAA thank goodness. Like I said before a smoking hot Volleyball player will have a chance under NIL to make a killing. 

17 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Have you ever noticed anybody from the NCAA you see on TV is always white. I'M sure they have black employees but they must not allow them on TV.   I see online the have a diverse leadership staff but never see them in interviews etc.

What NCAA employees are ever on TV except the Executive Director?

🤡

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

How much are lacrosse players gonna get paid, what about kids in band, what about kids that wrestle, play volleyball, cheerlead Rugby tennis , 

this is gonna get good

Yep. All work very, very hard. And none of them produce any revenue for the school. 

This is what happens when people lack a fundamental understanding of some key component(s) of the thing being debated. Most of the folks who do understand economics don't understand college athletics. Those that understand college athletics don't understand economics, and/or the broader purpose of universities.

30 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

That good Christian in you rearing his ugly head! 😂 

Tell is again what a Christian you are. Such a fraud. Im embarrassed for you. 

If you had any common sense you realize how bad it looks for you to be smiling ear to ear having your picture taken with somebody who is a registered sex offender and found guilty of raping an underage girl. 

Catholics, LSU and Lawrence Taylor all have sexual abuse crimes against them.  The one common thing with those 3 is you.  Is this why they call you sweet Larry.   I would never have my picture taken with a known registered sex offender. But you brag about it post pictures in a public forum about. I mean nobody else would do this. How many pictures of registered sex offenders do you have hanging on your walls at home.  I bet Les Miles is one. 

You talk Rush is dirty Saban is dirty I'm an a$$hole and crazy etc. But your reputation of connections to sexual assault is sickening and being happy getting your picture took with a criminal like Lawrence Taylor is horrible. I could imagine telling my friends and relatives I got my picture took with a felon who rapes underage girls. You got a twisted view of what is right and wrong.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

That good Christian in you rearing his ugly head! 😂 

Tell is again what a Christian you are. Such a fraud. Im embarrassed for you. 

The issue is LSU is ran and full of people not doing the right thing. Is there a good Christian associated with LSU any more. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Now, that is stupid…. So, a working mom needs more cheddar can not pick up a sideline gig to provide should not be able to do so. 
Past schollie athlete speaking here, there was no stipend for laundry, pizza runs, gas in the car or repairs for such just tuition, room and board and you better bust your ass at practice which was never a problem for me. 
Fast forward to today’s schollie athlete… the demands are more so… community outreach, hosting recruits, practice, study hall, strength and conditioning, physical therapy… very little if any free time for goofing off. However the NCAA as recently as 2015 caved to the pressure and started issue stipends up to $5000 a year for the above mentioned incidentals. Some athletes from socioeconomic disadvantaged backgrounds qualified for “Pell” assistance for additional funding. 
All lot of coin is left on the table for the NCAA to take in but the producers  of the product, the athlete does not gain from. 

bgw

Only college athletes who really had to grind from birth can understand the totality of this situation.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

You will see them when negatives about the ncaa come about.

3 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

If you had any common sense you realize how bad it looks for you to be smiling ear to ear having your picture taken with somebody who is a registered sex offender and found guilty of raping an underage girl. 

Catholics, LSU and Lawrence Taylor all have sexual abuse crimes against them.  The one common thing with those 3 is you.  Is this why they call you sweet Larry.   I would never have my picture taken with a known registered sex offender. But you brag about it post pictures in a public forum about. I mean nobody else would do this. How many pictures of registered sex offenders do you have hanging on your walls at home.  I bet Les Miles is one. 

You talk Rush is dirty Saban is dirty I'm an a$$hole and crazy etc. But your reputation of connections to sexual assault is sickening and being happy getting your picture took with a criminal like Lawrence Taylor is horrible. I could imagine telling my friends and relatives I got my picture took with a felon who rapes underage girls. You got a twisted view of what is right and wrong.

Again, I’m embarrassed for you. But since you decided to get personal beyond swearing.......I may have figured out why you slurped rush up the way you did. Maybe he took care of things you couldn’t.......

Christian?!? 😂 what a joke. A hypocrite just like the rest of the self proclaimed Christian’s. 

🤦‍♂️ 

• Haha 1