Larry and Atticus answer this?

HooverOutlaw

32 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Wait a second. YOU connect everything to others when it has to do with their state, school, affiliation but when somebody does it to you shit changes?!? Why is that? I didn’t allegedly rape anybody. I didn’t steal from anybody. I didn’t enslave anybody. Yet you yap yap yap like I did. I turn it around and you absolve yourself. What a joke! 

And it was YOUR white people that was/is doing to keep blacks down, not Mexicans. So when your on that white stallion pointing fingers don’t forget who enslaved blacks and treated them like animals. Give ya a hint.......wasn’t Mexicans.

(wink) 

Read here dummy. Plus my ancestors did not reach American till 1888.  So my people had nothing to do with slavery. But Mexicans sure did learn your history. 

https://indigenousmexico.org/guerrero/the-africans-of-mexico-from-slavery-to-the-2015-intercensal-survey/

Screenshot_20210623-203650_Samsung Internet.jpg

26 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Read here dummy. Plus my ancestors did not reach American till 1888.  So my people had nothing to do with slavery. But Mexicans sure did learn your history. 

https://indigenousmexico.org/guerrero/the-africans-of-mexico-from-slavery-to-the-2015-intercensal-survey/

Screenshot_20210623-203650_Samsung Internet.jpg

Are you special? “New Spain” has as much to do with me as All these atrocities your racist state has to do with you. This is the point all along, which you’re too damned droll to get.

You act like a school girl when anybody says anything about you and your affiliations crying, “But what does this have to do with me? I didn’t do it.” Then in the same breath you say “Larry. LSU. Rape. Catholic. Arrrggghhh.” How are they different, other than you like to place associative blame on everybody else while taking none yourself?

Maybe have your wife explain it to you. I’m sure she can see what everybody but you and 96 do (with a little bufnutrider sprinkled in). You can’t place associative blame on everybody then feign ignorance when it happens to you. 

Does this make sense now? Just a yes or no? I don’t need any more of your regurgitated posted. 

10 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Are you special? “New Spain” has as much to do with me as All these atrocities your racist state has to do with you. This is the point all along, which you’re too damned droll to get.

You act like a school girl when anybody says anything about you and your affiliations crying, “But what does this have to do with me? I didn’t do it.” Then in the same breath you say “Larry. LSU. Rape. Catholic. Arrrggghhh.” How are they different, other than you like to place associative blame on everybody else while taking none yourself?

Maybe have your wife explain it to you. I’m sure she can see what everybody but you and 96 do (with a little bufnutrider sprinkled in). You can’t place associative blame on everybody then feign ignorance when it happens to you. 

Does this make sense now? Just a yes or no? I don’t need any more of your regurgitated posted. 

You take it hook line and sinker.

39 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

You take it hook line and sinker.

😂 You’re a fraud dude. Now you act like it was this elaborate set up?!? Just admit you’re not the good Godly dude you put yourself out there to be and let it ride. You got got and have nothing left to do but admit your ignorance and move on. 

🤦‍♂️