Texas 6A preseason top 10

Horsefly

15 minutes ago, Gametyme said:

Truth is King Mack body wasn't physically ready for varsity football. He just now getting to 175 lbs. Kid needs to eat super fan.

Jordan Battle was 180 lbs at this time before Junior year.

Potential 1st or 2nd round pick.

Now King has a smaller frame than Jordan but point still stands. Kids at STA develop.

Kids at Temple walk into starting spots because the team blows.

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

SFA.png.8e8956584ef3cd729c66ada7b95031fc.png

My sources tell me don't expect too see the same as you have been from St Frances. They are saying since they had to send everyone home due to covid they shut down the housing for them. They are telling me the housing in the townhomes will not be happening and the players coming are more local ones the new/old coach is bringing in. Mostly kids who are hoping to be seen who played for local public schools. To be honest Coach Messay's track record as head coach wasn't that good before Poggi came in. In terms of wins and getting players to college. He doesn't expect them to be a top 50 team when the season is done. Maybe not even top 100. He also said they may be transitioning how they do things to regain entry into the MIAA league

I am annoyed at St Frances because we were supposed to get their stud running back until he flipped last second to Michigan. Then low and behold the head coach leaves a year later to go to yep you guessed it Michigan. Go figure

8 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

All I could find was 41.62 for Temple and......

41.17 for STA.

Temple

STA

You change the subject in desperation and still lose.

What a cornball.

Temple went 40.96 at the 6A state meet. Just using track to show you Temple has more speed then STA and my guy is a full second faster then King Mack in the 200 😂 I thought Florida had speed ?

3 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

No, he plays at STA. He's stuck behind other guys at the #1 school in the country for collegiate and professional players.

Your kid walks onto Temple campus and plays because everybody else sucks.

So who was the starter last year at FS for STA ? I gotta see who that monster is 😂 fucking clown

3 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

My sources tell me don't expect too see the same as you have been from St Frances. They are saying since they had to send everyone home due to covid they shut down the housing for them. They are telling me the housing in the town homes will not be happening and the players coming are more local ones the new/old coach is bringing in. Mostly kids who are hoping to be seen who played for local public schools. To be honest Coach Messay's track record as head coach wasn't that good before Poggi came in. In terms of wins and getting player to college. He doesn't expect them to be a top 50 team when the season is done. Maybe not even top 100

I am annoyed at St Frances because we were supposed to get their stud running back until he flipped last second to Michigan. Then low and behold the head coach leaves a year later to go to yep you guessed it Michigan. Go figure

Doesn't matter much to me.

They were a last-minute replacement.

Their lines are still stout and will be a big challenge.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Gametyme said:

Temple went 40.96 at the 6A state meet. Just using track to show you Temple has more spees then STA and my guy is a full second faster then King Mack in the 200 😂 I thought Florida had speed ?

Yeah, you had to change the subject because you're a loser whose team sucks at the actual topic, football.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Jordan Battle was 180 lbs at this time before Junior year.

Potential 1st or 2nd round pick.

Now King has a smaller frame than Jordan but point still stands. Kids at STA develop.

Kids at Temple walk into starting spots because they team blows.

Real small frame. Probably why he only has 8 offers and not 32

8 minutes ago, Gametyme said:

So who was the starter last year at FS for STA ? I gotta see who that monster is 😂 fucking clown

King Mack is more likely to play corner.

The starters at safety were Jason Taylor's kid, Isaiah and Jerrod Cameron.

I love the idea of your clown ass bragging about defense.

You jokers don't know shit about defense.