Texas 6A preseason top 10

Horsefly

10 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

If the board had to pick someone in this conversation who knows nothing it wouldn't be me, super dad.

You're just like DLSPop who claimed that a kid who signed with Northern Arizona had an Arizona State offer.

No he didn't.

Same thing will happen if your kid signs with SMU.

Can't wait. 

If you know recruiting like you say you know recruiting then its possible the kid did have an Arizona St offer but either he didn't commit in time or a higher commit at that spot committed and forced the kid elsewhere. 

Now SMU OC is Temple old OC so of course we will visit and small talk. Based on my kids ranking he will get to choose between every school that has offered him. He can literally play on either side of the ball. Some 4 stars do loose there spots because a higher ranked kid may end up committing. So its possible but something tells me we will be ok no matter what

8 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

How?

This is funny.

It will be verified by the caliber of the LOIs that he can fax on signing day.

You really don't understand recruiting. Nobody will be getting LOI until signing day but you can clearly see on his Twitter we have been offered by said school and said coach. If he was lying that wouldn't fly tagging the coaches on there. It would be shot down easily. Truth is he has 32 offers right now. Nothing is official until you get the LOI but that goes for every recruit even your boy that only has 8 or your boy that.is going to perennial power Pitt

58 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

King Mack is more likely to play corner.

The starters at safety were Jason Taylor's kid, Isaiah and Jerrod Cameron.

I love the idea of your clown ass bragging about defense.

You jokers don't know shit about defense.

Isiah Taylor national rank 1601 😂 shit show

Jerrod Cameron 1100 something going to Coastal Carolina 😂

1 minute ago, Atticus Finch said:

Isaiah Taylor is at Arizona.

Jerrod Cameron was a Junior but is committed to Coastal Carolina.

Tick, tock, super dad.

I edited it. Both of them were low 3 stars. Shit show if King couldn't beat them out 😂. All 3 would be my kid personal water boy

Just now, Atticus Finch said:

We know he can't play defense so that's not true.

Is it true that he lost the QB battle last year and that's why he switched positions? And that he's going to be the QB this year?

Can't wait to see this if true.

😄

Yeah he lost the QB battle but he's not a QB and im sure he will play some QB this year but we got a transfer in at QB so we good.

Just now, Atticus Finch said:

Your kid doesn't even play safety.

🤡

He was a backup QB reject who moved to another position. 

He literally started FS as a Freshmen and was going to have to play QB out of need but they had a SR and it was pretty even but my kid can play multiple positions. The QB couldnt. Mack couldnt beat out low 3 star scrubs then he cant play

4 minutes ago, Gametyme said:

Yeah he lost the QB battle but he's not a QB and im sure he will play some QB this year but we got a transfer in at QB so we good.

He lost out to a 0-star kid who signed with Iowa Wesleyan but you're on here talking shit about 3-star kids who signed with Arizona.

And at a position that your kid doesn't even play.

Are there creepy clown sightings in Murrieta, Temecula? – Press Enterprise