Live from Bishop Sycamore

GardenStateBaller

On 7/16/2021 at 11:05 PM, GardenStateBaller said:

PS....while I was at the BS headquarters this morning I secured them an away game vs Liberty NV on 10/15! 

By the way, what kind of clown claims that a school has a "headquarters"?

"Hey mom, I'm about to leave for the headquarters."

Said nobody ever.

But, of course, this is not an issue for Bishop Sycamore because it's not actually a school.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

And have you heathens go after him like you did the others. No f'ing way. The leader of the school is always available via twitter. Feel free to reach out that way. 

As long as it’s not your Boo Dusty DeVaughn you shouldn’t have any problem. And considering the vigor in which the previous coach interacted with Cod and a fan interacted…. It would still not be a problem. 

The problem is you… GSB. Hope this clears it up. 

bgw

• Thanks 1

On 7/16/2021 at 10:42 PM, GardenStateBaller said:

You do know I’m on vaca! Here you go. @HawgGoneIt  @hardhit1

75E5D689-EFDF-4A32-A21D-1FABCC1ADD77.jpeg

0FB871D0-2D6D-400B-ACD7-1B36802560A2.jpeg

7ABFD35B-EAA6-49CA-A49B-3BBD89FA585F.jpeg

0420906D-8FD9-436F-9A85-2D731AA47752.jpeg

@OldTerrapin Here are the pictures I posted last Friday. I was given a thorough tour of the entire complex, including the weight room, class rooms and three, indoor practice fields. My entire experience is detailed in the first post of this thread. These facilities are more than suitable for such a program.  @RedZone You expect me to tweet everything I post on here? I have alot of time on my hands, but not that much! 

4 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

@OldTerrapin Here are the pictures I posted last Friday. I was given a thorough tour of the entire complex, including the weight room, class rooms and three, indoor practice fields. My entire experience is detailed in the first post of this thread. These facilities are more than suitable for such a program.  

Never said they weren't suitable. It's been done before.

Check that they are suitable for training and so forth but indoor soccer fields are a bit small for full football practices but as I mentioned this place has at least 4 outdoor fields right across the street which would be more suitable for football practice especially if they let them line one up in a gridiron.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

Never said they weren't suitable. It's been done before.

Check that they are suitable for training and so forth but indoor soccer fields are a bit small for full football practices but as I mentioned this place has at least 4 outdoor fields right across the street which would be more suitable for football practice especially if they let them line one up in a gridiron.

Again, I was there Friday morning, three days before camp started on Monday morning. The majority of the team hadn't arrived yet. The ballers I did see were those that already reside in and around the Columbus area. 

On 7/16/2021 at 8:45 PM, HawgGoneIt said:

Just a ton more lip service without any pics for proof. Sizzle as it were. 

So this was posted, then when I finally posted the pics I took from that morning, now I didn't take enough quality pictures while I was there? You guys are too much. There's no winning with y'all. But that's OK, because your hate and vitriol continues to fuel everyone associated with this on-the-rise program. #RaiseTheStandard 

• Haha 1

The pics were OK with me. Idc about this wack program. It's others that seem to be digging deeper. 

I don't like seeing a community College kid on the roster about to play high school kids. Other than that... I could care less about this school, their schedule or your sales pitch about them. I've already seen the shit you sell. The more you push it the shittier it actually is deep down.  😁

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

The more you push it the shittier it actually is deep down.  😁

He doesn't "push it" on twitter, go figure.

and, that's where he should be pushing it if he is truly a believer. Claims he doesn't have the time. 

He has "HOURS" of time here though. 😃

I don't blame the kids or young men at Bishop Sycamore. It's the adults around that should take the blame for this. No problem with kids that missed there SR season that are 19 at the oldest playing but kids that played there SR season and are 20 or attended a JR college is a real bad look. I know a daddy ball team when I see one. 

• Thanks 1