Jump to content

Live from Bishop Sycamore


Recommended Posts

On 7/16/2021 at 11:05 PM, GardenStateBaller said:

PS....while I was at the BS headquarters this morning I secured them an away game vs Liberty NV on 10/15! 

By the way, what kind of clown claims that a school has a "headquarters"?

"Hey mom, I'm about to leave for the headquarters."

Said nobody ever.

But, of course, this is not an issue for Bishop Sycamore because it's not actually a school.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

And have you heathens go after him like you did the others. No f'ing way. The leader of the school is always available via twitter. Feel free to reach out that way. 

 

As long as it’s not your Boo Dusty DeVaughn you shouldn’t have any problem. And considering the vigor in which the previous coach interacted with Cod and a fan interacted…. It would still not be a problem. 
 

The problem is you… GSB. Hope this clears it up. 
 

bgw

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Severino said:

Why haven't there been any stories about Bishop Sycamore High School published in the Columbus area media?

Don't ask us. You're the one that lives there. Inquire with The Dispatch and This Week News. BS certinly deserves the coverage based on its 2021 schedule alone. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Don't ask us. You're the one that lives there. Inquire with The Dispatch and This Week News. BS certinly deserves the coverage based on its 2021 schedule alone. 

I have. No one will touch this story with a 10-foot pole.  Weird.

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/16/2021 at 10:42 PM, GardenStateBaller said:

You do know I’m on vaca! Here you go. @HawgGoneIt  @hardhit1

75E5D689-EFDF-4A32-A21D-1FABCC1ADD77.jpeg

0FB871D0-2D6D-400B-ACD7-1B36802560A2.jpeg

7ABFD35B-EAA6-49CA-A49B-3BBD89FA585F.jpeg

0420906D-8FD9-436F-9A85-2D731AA47752.jpeg

@OldTerrapin Here are the pictures I posted last Friday. I was given a thorough tour of the entire complex, including the weight room, class rooms and three, indoor practice fields. My entire experience is detailed in the first post of this thread. These facilities are more than suitable for such a program.  @RedZone You expect me to tweet everything I post on here? I have alot of time on my hands, but not that much! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

@OldTerrapin Here are the pictures I posted last Friday. I was given a thorough tour of the entire complex, including the weight room, class rooms and three, indoor practice fields. My entire experience is detailed in the first post of this thread. These facilities are more than suitable for such a program.  

Never said they weren't suitable. It's been done before.

Check that they are suitable for training and so forth but indoor soccer fields are a bit small for full football practices but as I mentioned this place has at least 4 outdoor fields right across the street which would be more suitable for football practice especially if they let them line one up in a gridiron.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

Never said they weren't suitable. It's been done before.

Check that they are suitable for training and so forth but indoor soccer fields are a bit small for full football practices but as I mentioned this place has at least 4 outdoor fields right across the street which would be more suitable for football practice especially if they let them line one up in a gridiron.

Again, I was there Friday morning, three days before camp started on Monday morning. The majority of the team hadn't arrived yet. The ballers I did see were those that already reside in and around the Columbus area. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Again, I was there Friday morning, three days before camp started on Monday morning. The majority of the team hadn't arrived yet. The ballers I did see were those that already reside in and around the Columbus area. 

It's all good. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/16/2021 at 8:45 PM, HawgGoneIt said:

Just a ton more lip service without any pics for proof. Sizzle as it were. 

So this was posted, then when I finally posted the pics I took from that morning, now I didn't take enough quality pictures while I was there? You guys are too much. There's no winning with y'all. But that's OK, because your hate and vitriol continues to fuel everyone associated with this on-the-rise program. #RaiseTheStandard 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The pics were OK with me. Idc about this wack program. It's others that seem to be digging deeper. 

I don't like seeing a community College kid on the roster about to play high school kids. Other than that... I could care less about this school, their schedule or your sales pitch about them. I've already seen the shit you sell. The more you push it the shittier it actually is deep down.  😁

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

The more you push it the shittier it actually is deep down.  😁

He doesn't "push it" on twitter, go figure.

and, that's where he should be pushing it if he is truly a believer. Claims he doesn't have the time. 

He has "HOURS" of time here though. 😃

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I don't blame the kids or young men at Bishop Sycamore. It's the adults around that should take the blame for this. No problem with kids that missed there SR season that are 19 at the oldest playing but kids that played there SR season and are 20 or attended a JR college is a real bad look. I know a daddy ball team when I see one. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yikes they went 0-6 last year. Even losing a game to power house Aurora high. In order to be a successful program they are going to have to re think their approach to scheduling. BS is like a 165lb kid trying to bench press 350lbs without working his way up. 

7FF2669C-7159-4F95-9E0D-900F0802764A.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...