Jump to content

Live from Bishop Sycamore


Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, Gametyme said:

I don't blame the kids or young men at Bishop Sycamore. It's the adults around that should take the blame for this. No problem with kids that missed there SR season that are 19 at the oldest playing but kids that played there SR season and are 20 or attended a JR college is a real bad look. I know a daddy ball team when I see one. 

At least a couple of the coaches have players on the team

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, GardenStateBaller said:

I've been told Otterbein University in the Westerville suburb of Columbus. 

 

Thanks. Working on getting a story for the the game he also reports for DC Sports Fan. I think it's a pretty juicy story and if your outfit is streaming it could garner more interest in it. Right now no one knows much about them so they aren't really taking it serious.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

Thanks. Working on getting a story for the the game he also reports for DC Sports Fan. I think it's a pretty juicy story and if your outfit is streaming it could garner more interest in it. Right now no one knows much about them so they aren't really taking it serious.

The element of surprise will certianly work to BSs advantage this season. Never again, afterwards. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

He doesn't "push it" on twitter, go figure.

and, that's where he should be pushing it if he is truly a believer. Claims he doesn't have the time. 

He has "HOURS" of time here though. 😃

 

 

 

I mean really. If it was something good, he could mention it once and we'd all buy. We might give him a hard time and all, because that's what we do, but, we'd buy it. 

It doesn't take a high powered sales pitch to sell something worth buying. Salesmen get pushy when they're trying to get you to buy something that isn't good or you don't want.  Sometimes people don't want it because it ain't good. This would be one of those times. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I mean really. If it was something good, he could mention it once and we'd all buy. We might give him a hard time and all, because that's what we do, but, we'd buy it. 

It doesn't take a high powered sales pitch to sell something worth buying. Salesmen get pushy when they're trying to get you to buy something that isn't good or you don't want.  Sometimes people don't want it because it ain't good. This would be one of those times. 

The following parties want it: Hoban, IMG, Ed, DMC, DV, SFA, Liberty NV, STM

And the above are all that matter in this respect. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

It doesn't take a high powered sales pitch to sell something worth buying. Salesmen get pushy when they're trying to get you to buy something that isn't good or you don't want.  Sometimes people don't want it because it ain't good. This would be one of those times. 

Crappy products like highs school football on a shoddy streaming service need all of the huckstering it can muster.

@GardenStateBaller will huckster as much as it takes.

He's shameless.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

So why you trying so hard to sell us then? xD

I'm not selling them any differently then I currently promote all my other clients. I'm just answering the daily questions, complaints and criticisms of everyone here to the best of my abilities. Outside of the few on here that think otherwise, BS is as legit as it gets in HSFB. Hence, why entities like ESPN, Maxpreps and HSFBA are being so supportive and are so excited for their season to start. Win or lose, I can assure you that they'll always play hard and never quit. 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I'm not selling them any differently then I currently promote all my other clients. I'm just answering the daily questions, complaints and criticisms of everyone here to the best of my abilities. Outside of the few on here that think otherwise, BS is as legit as it gets in HSFB. Hence, why entities like ESPN, Maxpreps and HSFBA are being so supportive and are so excited for their season to start. Win or lose, I can assure you that they'll always play hard and never quit. 

You still haven't answered the question of why they don't have to follow the TCAL player eligibility rules like all other TCAL teams? Or the beginning of practice and season rules for that matter

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

You still haven't answered the question of why they don't have to follow the TCAL player eligibility rules like all other TCAL teams? Or the beginning of practice and season rules for that matter

I'm not the Commissioner of the TCAL. Please feel free to bring up those issues with him/her. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I'm not the Commissioner of the TCAL. Please feel free to bring up those issues with him/her. 

It is a pretty legit question even for you. If you are selling this team to others based on them being a TCAL member and thus a NFHS member then the implication is they follow those certain sets of eligibility and age standards all NFHS members do. If they have exemptions from TCAL to those standards then the teams playing them deserve to know what they are and why. Some teams may not care like IMG and the other powerhouses but some may. I would assume you want your scheduling service to be a trusted entity in making sure everyone knows the playing field before entering. I am also sure any parent of a player 14-17 years old would want to know what their kid is being put on the field against also. That is just my opinion on the matter.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

It is a pretty legit question even for you. If you are selling this team to others based on them being a TCAL member and thus a NFHS member then the implication is they follow those certain sets of eligibility and age standards all NFHS member do. If they have exemptions from TCAL to those standards then the teams playing them deserve to know what they are and why. Some teams may not care like IMG and the other powerhouses but some may. I would assume you want your scheduling service to be a trusted entity in making sure everyone knows the playing field before entering. I am also sure any parent of a player 14-17 years old would want to know what their kid is being put on the field against also. That is just my opinion on the matter.

Your opinion truly matter to me. PGL has been the most trusted scheduing service since 2015. 80% of the teams ranked in the Maxpreps Top 100 are clients. And every state in America is represented on our client list. Plus, we provide these services for FREE. No one else does it better, and no one else ever will. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...